Author Topic: RAF Can Morph! (Read Introduction Before Posting)  (Read 19545 times)

Offline gorillaman16

Re: RAF Can Morph! (Read Introduction Before Posting)
« Reply #390 on: September 09, 2011, 10:23:38 PM »
I followed Chris around the park until we came up to the big cats. "Man some of these things are pretty awesome."
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...
Jake: (nods and wipes tears) Yeah. Until then, we fight.

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
  • Defiant! And argumentative!
« Reply #391 on: September 09, 2011, 11:03:37 PM »
"Yeah i especially lime the tiger. It's the biggest cat and it isnt afraid of water." That was definitely going to be one of my main morphs.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #392 on: September 10, 2011, 10:03:56 AM »
"YEah all the big cats are sweet I might pick one up." If I were going to pick one it would be a male Lion.
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...
Jake: (nods and wipes tears) Yeah. Until then, we fight.

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #393 on: September 10, 2011, 11:01:48 PM »
((Am I the only one who fins it quite hilarious that Sean and...the other guy...are off lookig at firepower - big cats to be precise - while Caleb's is experimentif with the dainty, yet joyous flight of a butterfly? :P Anyway, maybe we should slow it down and advise the others that the thread is picking up again before we keep going.))

Caleb finally arrived at his house. He was SO glad he'd left the window with the slit in the screen open. He slipped in and denorphed as quick as possible. He couldn't believe how slowthe process was...growth, growths, appendages, internal organs...they all took to long to form. Maybe it got better with practice?

As he finished up, he quickly through on some cothes without even bothering to close the window, since it wasn't facing the street, and snuck out again.

"Wow...that was incredible...", he whispered to himself.

Then he remembered...the local zoo! It had a petting zoo! Maybe he could get a goat or somehing. Stinky, but it sure could hurt a human. And by the look of those jelly-bag worms, them too. He started walking again. It felt so restrictive to travel across x and z axes only. He looked up at the sky...a red-tailed hawk hovered on a thermal.

Maybe the zoo has a Harpy Eagle...I would love to be the biggest thing in the sky..., he started thinking.

Then he started thinking BIG. biggest cat; Liger. Biggest bear; Polar. Biggest sea-mammal; Blue Whale. Biggest crocodile...scratch that, biggest predator; SaltWater Crocodile.

I'm pretty sure the zoo won't have any Blue whales or Salties...but maybe Ligers, Polars a d Harpies. That would be so awesome.[I/]

Pretty soon, he came to the entrance. He'd gotten a pass by trading with someone for his jacket. Who knew someone would want that piece of junk...you know, even if he said it was designer...

He handed the pass to the ticketmaster and walked in. There was the Petting zoo, right there...

Screw goats...[I/], Caleb thought to himself again.

He walked over to the map and starting looking for very specific animals...
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline ko ko

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • caffeine fiend
« Reply #394 on: September 11, 2011, 08:29:33 AM »
there he was again!

he'd snuck into the house, but before long he'd left again. <where's he going this time? we gonna follow him?>

salinth 069 said, <ya, i'm getting a little impatient. this kid's gonna wanna know what we got to tell him.>

we stood up and tailed behind him. boy, this kid was really gonna need our help. he was walking kinda silly. i don't know if it was because he seemed like he was really out of it or if he was simply uncoordinated. he led us to the zoo.

inside, he glanced at a map and started heading towards the cat exhibit. we followed him.

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #395 on: September 27, 2011, 09:33:56 AM »
I found what I wanted - the Raptor's exhibit. It gave a shortened list of the birds there, but it didnt say Harpy Eagle. I walked towards the exhibit with anticipation.

I got there and looked at the list...

• Bald Eagle
  • Peregrine Falcon
  • Golden Eagle
  • Red-Tailed Hawk
  • Turkey Vulture
  • Great Horned Owl
  • Philippine Eagle

I sighed. I was really hoping for a Harpy Eagle. I'd probably go with the Philippine Eagle. Those were cool...but wait, the Turkey Vulture had the best sense of smell. Wouldn't we need animals with good senses? I groaned in frustration. I'll go with the Philippine Eagle.

I went into the bird house and put on a pair of handler's gloves. I walked up to a cage....and opened the door. I stuck out my hand. And the bird stepped on without a moment's thought.

Now...that was convenient. I just need to muster up the courage to touch it's back...oh man, I hope it desn't bite me...

I stared at the beak. It was sharp. It looked painful. But I reached my hand out, and concentrated.

The animal closed it's eyes and it's head drooped slightly. I smiled and pulled my hand away once Id finished. I placed it back in the cage, and exited...except someone was right outside.

"What were you doing in there?", the Trainer said.

Just my luck...

"I...went in there earlier and I had to go back for my iPod.", I said.

"Why were you in there the first time!?"

My eye's went wide...I used that to my advantage and slowly pointed back at the bird-house, "Isn't that an exhibit?"

"No!", she said, "This is the trainer's room. There's a patio on the other side that we bring the birds out to and have a show."

I thought, "...do people get to touch the animals at the show?"

She raised an eyebrow, "Some of them. The rodents, sometimes monkeys and birds-of-prey.

I smiled, "Well you'll see me at the show then! Sorry for the misunderstanding. It wont happen again! Bye!", and I ran off to check the next show-time.
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
  • Defiant! And argumentative!
« Reply #396 on: September 27, 2011, 08:59:07 PM »
I decided to go to the bird show. It might be my only chance to touch an animal before the zoo closed. "Shaun let's go to the bird show." I headed off in that direction.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!