Author Topic: RAF Can Morph! (Read Introduction Before Posting)  (Read 19549 times)

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
  • Defiant! And argumentative!
Re: RAF Can Morph! (Read Introduction Before Posting)
« Reply #375 on: September 03, 2011, 11:08:02 PM »
I thought for a  moment. "My family has a membership. I think it let's us bring a guest in. We could give it a try?"
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #376 on: September 05, 2011, 10:50:08 PM »
It occurred to me that animals would be an area of interest for any surviving andalites or humans who had witnessed it.  My host took an early lunch break and walked down to the local zoo.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #377 on: September 06, 2011, 10:35:50 AM »
I imagined what it must be like to fly. Butterflies aren't the best fliers, especially since their small and frail and can easily be knocked around by the wind. But still...no barriers. Three dimensional motion. Humans can only achieve that in water and...well, humans aren't the best swimmers. But no human has ever really flown. Scientifically, the effort must be exerted by the human to say that they are actually flying. No man has felt the rush of the wind flowing unobstructed down their necks. Even with a hang-glider, there's something there to make it unnatural.

What must it be like to really fly..., I thought to myself. More than anything i wanted a bird-of-prey morph now. Well, maybe a salt-water crocodile, but other than that - I wanted to fly. To know what it was like.

"Alright, let's try this one more time..."

I concentrated on the Butterfly I acquired. I breathed deep before I began to morph, and tried to hold my panicking back. Unlike the beetle morph, and against my hopes and wishes...the wings were not the first things to form.

My arms split in two. I had a new pair of arms. It slipped down a little farther towards my hips. I stopped for a moment, flexing all four arms. It was a very...strange sensation. But I had to do this as quickly as possible. Next, my arms and legs hardened. Hairs sprouted from them, and my fingers and toes created tiny two-pronged multi-jointed feet. It was sickening but not as scary as the beetle. My legs were long and thin, elegant almost.

Then I was shrinking! Down, and down until the small rock was a small hill. I was a tiny human with exoskeletal legs. But then my eye-sight was gone again. I panicked. But this time I kept it to myself. And then my eyes were fragmented and I could see the mosaic of the world. But this time, it was breath-taking. All the flowers around me were glowing with ultraviolet light, calling to me - Pollinate me!

I clamped down on the butterfly's instincts. My body segmented. My legs all came up to my torso and I fell. My abdomen squished it's way past all that and formed a giant oval behind me. My insect abdomen. My thorax rounded out to an almost spherical shape. My head bloated and became round. Furry hair sprouted all over my exoskeleton. And then, lastly...the wings.

They sprouted from my thorax like sails being hoisted to catch the wind on a sail-boat. Four big, broad, fragile wings. Oh the elegance.

Snap out of it, idiot.

I was fully butterfly. And that's when I remembered - you can't morph clothes. In a purely human gesture, I brought my butterfly foot to my head.

EW!, I screamed to myself, as I remembered that Butterflies taste with their feet. My furry head tasted disgusting...

Alright, well...might as well fly around., I climbed half-way up the rock and fluttered my wings - and I was airborne.
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #378 on: September 06, 2011, 02:34:21 PM »
"Yeah lets give it a try i guess we got nothing to lose."
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...
Jake: (nods and wipes tears) Yeah. Until then, we fight.

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #379 on: September 06, 2011, 07:16:03 PM »
"Follow me." I walked up to the entrance and handed the lady my pass. "I'm part of the family and he's my guest." she scan the card and waved us through. "Have a good day!" "Thanks."
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #380 on: September 06, 2011, 07:19:02 PM »
I bought an adult ticket and started to casually stroll around. Wandering to the african section, examining some of the more dangerous animals. No strange behavior so far.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #381 on: September 06, 2011, 08:30:27 PM »
I followed Chris into the park.
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #382 on: September 06, 2011, 09:34:43 PM »
"I want to check out the tigers and pachyderms. Where do you want to go?" I also wanted to get a bird of prey and maybe an alligator. But that would be better after closing.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #383 on: September 07, 2011, 08:29:53 PM »
"I'd like to go to see the Black Bears and the elephants. I'd also like to go see some others later if we have a chance." I said the last part indicating so that later meant after closing.

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #384 on: September 07, 2011, 08:39:44 PM »
"Let's start with the elephants then." I headed off in the direction of the pachyderms. Once we were away from everyone else I lowered my voice to a whisper. "How are we going to get in without being seen?"
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #385 on: September 07, 2011, 08:49:17 PM »
"I have no idea. I wonder if we can morph other people because if we could we can morph a couple zoo keepers and get in and pretend to play with the animals but really acquire them."

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #386 on: September 07, 2011, 08:56:33 PM »
"But we can't morph clothes. Maybe we had better wait till after dark." I didn't Know what to do but I didnt want to just sit around. "Maybe the elephants are inside."
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #387 on: September 07, 2011, 09:10:21 PM »
"Yeah we probably should wait til later to do this and hopefully the are."

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #388 on: September 08, 2011, 10:18:35 AM »
Flying...even as a butterfly, it made me sickeningly happy. I was up in the air, and ONLY the air could tell me where to go.

All the flowers glowed in ultraviolet light. I was not expecting the instincts of the butterfly to be so strong, but I lost myself and drank the sweet, sweet nectar of several plants. I wasn't in any rush anyway.

I would have to find my way home if I wanted to demorph...I would need clothes. I flew above the trees and knew where I was going. I could actually see where I'd come from from up here...it was incredible. And I flew off toward my house.

It was great. My wings were flapping so slowly, but their broadness let me gain lift as I...wait, a shadow...I looked up...well, the best a butterfly can look up.

There was a Red-Headed Woodpecker flying above me.

Aw, crap. What are the chances...

The bird began to swoop. I thought of what to do...a big woodpecker was swooping down on me...then I remembered watching a History channel documentary on Pigeons used to carry messages. When the enemy started using birds-of-prey to counter the pigeons and attack them, the pigeons adapted and learned to drop like stones away from the falcon's claws.

I folded up my wings as best I could, and aimed down. Being so small, with an exoskeleton, the fall shouldn't hurt me too bad.

The woodpecker's beak skimmed my back. Like, just a hair's width away from impaling me. I thanked god and kept plummeting. Until about 3 feet from the ground I opened my wings like a parachute, and then took off again...I stayed just above the tree line this time though...
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #389 on: September 09, 2011, 10:14:20 PM »
"Let's go see what animals we want while we wait for dark." I headed towards the big cats. I wanted to see the tigers.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!