Author Topic: RAF Can Morph! (Read Introduction Before Posting)  (Read 19590 times)

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
  • Defiant! And argumentative!
Re: RAF Can Morph!
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2011, 12:02:54 PM »
I finished my lunch and put my trash in the garbage. I headed geared the exit.
"See ya." I said as I passed James and Shaun. There were a bunch of people here today. I had planned on going to the bookstore but it was to late now.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2011, 12:10:10 PM »
I finished my food and decided to leave. "Hey Chris wait up we can all walk together to keep each other company."
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...
Jake: (nods and wipes tears) Yeah. Until then, we fight.

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2011, 12:18:14 PM »
"Sure." I knew Shaun sort of. He was into Reading. I used to read more but school kept me busy. I stood near the door, waiting.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2011, 12:19:34 PM »
"Hey James you coming?"
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2011, 12:54:31 PM »
I WANNA JOIN EEK!
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2011, 01:16:09 PM »
then pm TobiasMasonPark

Offline TobiasMasonPark

• Emperor/Empress of RAF
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's Official Unofficial Canadian Ambassador
    • TobiasMasonPark Blogs
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2011, 01:18:04 PM »
    Alright, just a few more things before we continue.

First: The time period is 2011. If some or all of you disagree, we can change it to 1996.

Second: I didn't exactly plan on us being in middle school. To be honest, I didn't give our education much thought. I intended my character to be seventeen--a senior in high school...But whatever.

Third: We now have five Animorphs. That's all for now. We're going by the book's formula-- five kids go through an abandoned construction site. We need someone to play the Andalite, and Controllers, etc. Any added Animorphs will be introduced at a later point-- for example, Shaun let's our secret slip to his cousin and we have to let them join. NO MORE ANIMORPHS until later, alright? We still need Controllers, family and a Yeerk commander.

Fourth: If you wish to join, be sure to personal message me aput what you want to do in the RPG.

Sorry for all the rules. But we can't have everyone and their mothers playing an Animorph...yet.

Post Merged: April 23, 2011, 01:57:10 PM
     Shaun got up and walked over to Chris. They were talking about something, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. After a while, Shaun asked me if I wanted to join him and Chris.

I was actually happy to have been included...To be honest, it didn't happen frequently. I didn't have anything else to do tonight, so I said yes.

We were on the second floor of the mall, at the food court. The exit was on the lower level, beneath the fast food places and a lot closer to those fancy family restaraunts. On our way down, I noticed a girl from school, walking towards the exit with a guy I didn't know. Her name was Jessi, and she was just a bit older than I was. I wouldn't say that I had a crush on her... But I did find her attractive. Unfortunately for me, I'm sort of...you know, awkward around girls. Most of the time, I'm just quiet around them. But, sometimes, I blurt out very stupid things that I think are funny, but they find odd.

I just decided to let Chris and Shaun do all the talking.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 01:57:10 PM by TobiasMasonPark »
Tony's pet Goose.
Unknown User is my shorm.
:raftrophy:
Best Newcomer, 2011
(Thanks for the votes!)
The picture is rather accurate

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
Re: RAF Can Morph! (Read Introduction Before Posting)
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2011, 02:59:20 PM »
Jessi was watching the floor as she walked, not the people, and the sudden jostling made her stumble into the wall. She looked up in surprise, trying to find the perpetrator. There. A boy that she sort of recognized from school. She couldn't remember his name. Chris? Carter?

"Sorry," she said. It was a bad habit of hers - apologizing when other people are the ones that run into her. She squints at the boy, trying to remember his name. "You're from school, right? Don't we have, um, like history together or something?"

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2011, 03:34:32 PM »
We were walking out of the mall when I saw Caleb, a weird kid from school, walk into Jessi, a quiet smart girl that is rather attractive. I don't know why but I decided to invite them to walk home with us, it just seemed like I had to. "Hey Caleb, hey Jessi would you two like to join us on our walk home this lovely night? I know a great shortcut that we could use to get home faster."

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2011, 03:50:15 PM »
I looked at her, "No need to apologize, it was my fault.", I said smoothly at her apology, having practiced the sentence so often.

"Uh...uh, history? Uh...I-I don't think so, no...no.", I blurted stupidly. I stopped walking as two kids from school I didn't really know walked over. One offered to walk home with me and Jessi...yea, that was her name.

"Uh...no, no, I should be fine...thanks though...", I ran off. I stopped for a moment at the entrance to look back, but then ran off into the parking lot...
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 03:22:09 AM by RAFrukh »
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2011, 03:58:55 PM »
I watched the retreating figure of the boy in confusion. I was no stranger to social awkwardness myself, but I had never had someone literally run away from me before.

"That was...strange," I said, more to myself than to Shaun. I glanced at him. He I definitely knew from school. Not that I had ever spoken to him before. I was just aware of his presence. Now I sized him up, wondering if his invite had any secondary intentions. The fact that he seemed to know where I lived was creepy enough by itself.

"I try not to make it a habit to walk home with strangers," I said. Then again, you try not to make it a habit to walk home at nine thirty at night when you have to cut through a bad area of town. It'll probably be safer with numbers.

"I guess I can come with you guys," an attempt at a smile flickered over my features for a brief second before falling flat.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline TobiasMasonPark

• Emperor/Empress of RAF
  • Xtreme Member
    • TobiasMasonPark Blogs
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2011, 04:00:35 PM »
     Caleb seemed like a pretty shifty guy. I mean, next to him, I was the Incredible freaking Hulk! Even I was more socialable than Caleb...

No offense of course.

"Wonder where he's of to." I said to the others. "Should we run after him?"
Tony's pet Goose.
Best Newcomer, 2011
(Thanks for the votes!)

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2011, 04:17:39 PM »
I looked at the guy running away. I didn't remember his name. I didn't hang out with him. I nodded to Jessi. I mostly ignored girls as a rule.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2011, 08:48:46 PM »
"Yeah that was strange. Great then it's settled we will walk. Let's go find Caleb." Shaun said with a smile. "Oh yeah and Jessi don't be so afraid to hide your smile it's nice.

Offline TobiasMasonPark

• Emperor/Empress of RAF
  • Xtreme Member
    • TobiasMasonPark Blogs
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2011, 09:19:35 PM »
     I grinned at what Shaun had told Jessi. Inwas walking right behind the others, when I got the feeling that someone was watching us.

Instinctivey, I looked over my shoulder and, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed someone.

Tony's pet Goose.
Best Newcomer, 2011
(Thanks for the votes!)