Author Topic: Green Lantern/Animorphs RP  (Read 5332 times)

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
Re: Green Lantern/Animorphs RP
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2011, 09:10:37 PM »
<I joined the core after the ring saved my life. I was fighting in the last stand for the hork bajir home world. The yeerks were overwelming us, but we fought. Better to die than to be infested. Things actually looks hopeful in the beggining. Dozens of yeerk craft fell with minimal casualties on our side. Then everything went wrong. The formation was broken due to a high tree. They took advantage of our moment of weakness. My friends fell. I came down with them. I landed barely alive inside one of the deepest crevices on the planet. I couldn't even perform the death ritual. But then the ring came. It took me to the core where the guardians healed me and taught the wyas of the lanterns.>
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline The Spectre

• I am vengeance, I am god´s wrath, I am The Spectre
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2011, 07:13:14 PM »
OK SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG ITS JUST THAT IVE BEING BREAKING MY HEAD TO FIGURE OUT A WAY TO MAKE THE STORY MORE INTERESTING

I shrugged _So you got hammered, that's not so bad, really. At least you know what's going on.- I considered for a while. Should I tell him my story? I looked at the Andalite, my only certain ally in millions of milles around. If we were really going to trust each other we had to know as much as we could about each other, besides he had shared his story with me so I started to talk - I have a brother back on earth, a few years younger than me, I suppose everybody need a reason to fight and he is mine. Come to think of it everything happened way to fast  -Memories from that night rushed back to me - Two days after I got my ring, after bootcamp and everything I came back home hoping for a good night sleep, woke up in the middle of the night to hear my parents talking outside my door.- I was looking at my sleeping brother from the doorway of his room- At first I thought they were having a row or something, they sounded so excited, but then I listened more carefully. I don't remember the full conversation but some of the key words were "yeerk pool"," Kandrona" and "Andalite bandits", when I asked my brand new piece of jewelery what it meant I ran away, didn't even said goodbye -I considered it would be better to explain myself -To my brother of course- I added in a rush- it's not like I wanted to say goodbye to mommy and daddy slug -I had to wake him up, he had to know why he was going to grow up without a brother, but instead I walk away, down the stairs and out of the house into the night, a lonely tear running down my cheek brings me back to reality, I quickly wash it down with my hand and continue flying and think  -I promise I'll come back for you-.

SO IT´S BEEN SLOW TILL NOW BUT I LIED IN BED FOR HOURS THINKING OF A GOOD TWIST AND I THINK I´VE FINALLY GOT IT, THIS IS GOING TO GET BETTER SOON, I PROMISE
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 07:15:04 PM by crossoverfan »

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2011, 08:37:14 PM »
I couldn't help but feel sympathy for the human <That's tragic. I'm sure you'll be able to save him.> I'm not very good at comforting people.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2011, 07:51:31 PM »
I didn't feel like continue talking but I didn't need to, because in that moment I spotted a planet which I assumed was the Garatron homeworld, it was covered by deep vegetation and had small grayish spots that looked like cities around big blue spots I supposed were lakes , but that wasn't nearly as amazing as the scene developing around it, hundreds of fighter ships, some of them Yeerk but others I didn't recognized too were locked in a dogfight, the space was filled with dracon beam fire and the ships persecuted each other in a dead race. A little farther away from orbit yeerk pool ships and tankships exchanged fire with equally big ships whose origin I ignored.
I looked at Larz -Well it seems we arrived at the best possible time, I know those are Yeerk battle ships but who are they fighting ? Andalites?-

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2011, 08:12:36 PM »
<I have been away for too long. Every year new warships are created for the war effort. They have some of the more distinguishing characteristics of andalite architecture. It is safe to assume that they are my people.> With that final word he activated the ring. A green beam grew out of his tail, getting taller and wider until above the andalite a wicked, thousand foot tall version of his own tale towered above them. It lashed out at a formation of bug fighters. Even blinking would have caused you to miss. It they exploded in a shower of sparks and fire.

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2011, 08:31:50 PM »
Larz had been a long time in this war and some good experience in creating constructs, what could I say? a massive version of his tail had already destroyed a formation on bug fighters before I could even begin of thinking to attack. I flied towards one of the tank ships higher above us, not being able of thinking about anything to original I simply hooked my fist sidewards, a gigantic half-moon shaped beam sliced it clearly in half, the two halves began to float in opposite directions until they exploded. The in turned around holding a minigun, green of course but a minigun is always a total butt-kicker. BLAM-BLAM-BLAM!!! Dozens of shots were fired in a few seconds and a squad of bug fighters exploded, one of them plummeting towards the planet.Then another tank ship, I shot a beam over it and from it came a construct  with the shape of two hammers that slammed at the ship from opposite directions. I smiled, we were going to win...

OH BY THE WAY, I DONT KNOW IF YOU DID IT ON PURPOSE BUT YOU CHANGED POV ON YOUR LAST POST
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 08:33:35 PM by crossoverfan »

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2011, 08:35:47 PM »
What is a pov and is it important tha it changed?

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2011, 08:38:10 PM »
What is a pov and is it important tha it changed?

Oh its short for  "point of view", see on your first post you talked first person "I" then in this one you swaped to third person, you said "it" and "he".
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 08:45:38 PM by crossoverfan »

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2011, 08:55:44 PM »
Completely on purpose.

Larz flew toward the blade ship. He landed on top and held our his hands, spread evenly apart. A trickle of energy leaked out of the ring and into the tiniest cracks and crevices in the ship. On board everything seemed bormal. Until the green came. Every light, computer monitor and wall glowed neon with the color. A lone lantern glowed on the ships main computer. Their was a tremendous groan. An earsplitting creak. And a teeth ratteling rumble. And the hull of the ships cracked. Around the whole area walls splintered like eggshells. The effects of the vacuum that is space took affect. Yeerk and host alike were suffocated and frozen simeltaneously.

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2011, 06:34:43 PM »
The pain!!! A dracon beam had hit me in the back, I flew against it, fighting but it was just too strong, the words came out of my mouth before I could stop them -I-I cant!!- And in that instant my aura vanished, the beam hit head-on, sending me to the Garatron planet, I fell, darkness....

I slowly regained my senses, my vision was too blurry but I could make out some words .
-He Hruthin?-
-Nan-
-Haff him!-
I felt as being picked up, but was too battered too even try to move, the they laid me on something soft.
-Go!-
I felt the win rush at insane speeds, for minutes, hours, I don´t know, then we stopped, and I lost conciousness again.

I opened my eyes and looked around, I was in a big dome shaped building, Taxxons, Hork-Bajir and Garathrons were walking around, then I noticed I didn´t have my ring and panicked, because at the same time I realised were I was, I was in a Yeerk pool about to be turned into a controller!!!

Larz dont save me just yet