Author Topic: Hogwarts/Animorphs Crossover RP  (Read 5676 times)

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
Re: Hogwarts/Animorphs Crossover RP
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2011, 05:44:14 PM »
I dont think that red tailed hawks are indiginous to england unless you were a trapped andailite who hitched a ride on a boat after somehow recieving intel about how the yeerks are unvading wizard england. I'd say it would be better to be a hyper intelligent thestral along with your centaur. Hagrid said thestral are intelligent like flying dolphins (he didnt say dolphins but he stated that they were intelligent with a great sense of direction.) Also remember the first time I transform you have to act stunned because I forgot that nobody knows im a metamorphmagus. An idea for how to introduce your character, maybe watching from the trees as students arive and either being happy that people are back or being angry because you had a bad experience with a human (or possibly your tribe is "racist" against an entire race.)
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2011, 12:30:49 PM »
(Ok just tossing this out there: This is not any of our RP. We shouldnt blow it up with ooc post. We dont know if we can start or anything yet.

Secondly, she did say there would be animorphs involvement so I presume nothlits will be involved so Im sure when she gets back she would allow it
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Ranked 56th in Most Posts
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's MVP of Roleplaying
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2011, 05:10:11 PM »
(Hmmm that is a good idea I might just have my centaur character watch them exit off the train...although I have never watched on liked Harry Potter but I know about the centaurs.)

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2011, 05:12:53 PM »
if you have any questions ask me, i can give you any information. Ive read every book and most of the side ones (3 books were written to be like ones in the series. Ive read fantastic beasts and where to find them and quiddicth through the ages only one i havn't that i know about is the tales of beedle and bard).
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2011, 04:38:24 AM »
(Heh ok.It is kindof funny I agreed to do a Harry Potter rp and here I know nothing(or like the series) at all and agree to an rp.)

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2011, 09:31:07 AM »
ok little information about centaurs, their very proud so nobody rides them, their fortune tellers predicting by the stars and planets, you insult a centaur you end up getting carried away by the herd. In the fifth year their defence against the dark arts teacher yelled "Filthy Half Breeds!" she quit her job.

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2011, 12:56:48 PM »
ok little information about centaurs, their very proud so nobody rides them, their fortune tellers predicting by the stars and planets, you insult a centaur you end up getting carried away by the herd. In the fifth year their defence against the dark arts teacher yelled "Filthy Half Breeds!" she quit her job.

(Yep I know that cause even though I don't like Harry Potter(as much as I hate Avatar(don't ask why)) I studied up alittle on centaurs and can handle all that with ease.)

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2011, 05:10:25 PM »
k cool and I agree on the avatar thing it was cool but not nearly what I expected after all the hype.

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2011, 06:45:26 PM »
(Heh yeah I don't see the big deal about the stupid movie...I mean heck I'd watch Disney's movie Brother Bear over that movie...but anyway I guess we wait for the creator to decide on the rp and that.)

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2011, 06:50:10 PM »
I think pokey abandoned us. Maybe we should invite a few people.

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2011, 09:42:52 PM »
I think we give her more time. She isnt on very often
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2011, 09:58:53 PM »
Ok then....

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2011, 11:23:42 PM »
Yeah after all it is her rp and we are just pawns LOL.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2011, 11:52:55 PM »
im a rook

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2011, 02:21:32 AM »
I'm a red-tailed hawk. :P ::)