Author Topic: GESB: Shadow Dimension  (Read 17770 times)

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
Re: GESB: Shadow Dimension
« Reply #420 on: July 31, 2011, 06:06:20 PM »
Vogefac was exploring his surroundings. he tried to find any sign of the cave...then...

POP!

He was unconscious on an asteroid in the middle of nowhere. In front of the unconscious form was a beaten, crumbling establishment - the Galaxy's Edge Space Bar.

((So yea...I think I'm done. Sorry. Vogefac's not getting much action, and he's one of my strongest charies. also, in the spirit of your learning how to use less o.p. charies, maybe you should let Thor go? Just an idea. Anyway, thanks for the action! ^^))
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
Re: GESB: Shadow Dimension
« Reply #421 on: August 11, 2011, 03:23:43 AM »
Giving a massive sigh, Thor decided he had enough. Roaring with all his might, he unleashed his energy in a massive burst. Forcing a massive shift in reality, he tore through multiple dimension overlap points and brought his brother to him. Staggering for a moment, Thor shook his head trying to clear it of the sudden wooziness.

Standing straight slower then usual, he cast his eyes upon Loki. "Brother. It has been to long. Why have you summoned me and my friends to this forsaken place? Where are the others? Bring them here!"

Still slightly shaken from the sudden loss of energy, he put on the facade of complete normality. But his brother of nearly 3 centuries knew better.

"Brother, you seem weak. Are you alright?" He said with a grin standing his full powerful 7 feet tall with jet black hair. The massive scar running down the side of his face from his brow to chin, seemed the only blemish to his perfection.

Thor chuckled, "Weakened or not I still am more then enough to conquer you once again brother. But I beg you. Please do not force my hand again. The last time I was forced, I had to summon Zeus' Thunderbolt, scarring you forever with unconcealable power. I will do more this turn if I must. I accepted Shazams cheat and have become more god then ever. Do not do this..."

But before he could see if his words were having an effect his brother was gone again, but he saw his friends returned to him. "It is my brother Loki who we must conquer now. He is the master of all things wicked and unjust. He can conceal himself in any form of disguise. We must hurry however if we wish to save our lost ally."
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 03:26:57 AM by /\/\NERO THE SILVER RANGER/\/\ »
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]