Author Topic: GESB: Shadow Dimension  (Read 17764 times)

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
GESB: Shadow Dimension
« on: March 17, 2011, 03:18:20 PM »
Thor turned and called over his shoulder, ''Ill be back in a moment Silver.'' And sped up the stairs, his speed obviously greater then before.

''Computer I would like to know what power differences Silver might be facing so ask her please. Also, I am going to leave Mjilnor in the safe.''

''Very well sir.''

Once he arrived at the safe, he unlocked the 40 different locked doors to finally step inside and set his hammer down.

He was glad to be home. When home he became faster, he could fly, and he became a bit more durable.

((So its up to anyone in the Shadow Dimension, whether their characters get new powers or not. And when they leave they do keep them))
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: GESB: Shadow Dimension
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 03:22:10 PM »
(I've been wondering if it's possible to get to this dimension through somewhere other than the portal in the ship. Fredrick and Vogefac may be able to just come there from a certain place that's similar to the Bar.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 03:44:44 PM »
Silver nodded and looked around the place. It was huge. She would deffinitely get lost. Her sensitive hearing wouldn't work too well if the large rooms echoed. But it was beautiful to see.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2011, 03:52:45 PM »
((Well the Shadow Dimension are only accessible by shadow portals. So what you could do is have your characters see someone using a portal, and follow him through? Like i can send out a character and as he returns u follow?))

Lifting into the air Thor left the safe, and locked it up tight. Theoretically it was impossibl for anyone to steal his hammer in anyway, due to each of the locks being specifically done to confuse a person/computer.

Flying back into the main room, Thor called down to one of his servants, ''Jagg I would like it if you would travel back to the planet I was just on. Once there find my hoverbike and bring it back please.''

The man nodded and bowed before opening a shadow portal and vanishing into its depths.

Landing on the ground near Silver, he sat in a lush armchair and turned his gaze to his guest, ''My computer has been ordered to complete your every need. So all you must do is state Computer, then tell him what you need. Wanna try it out?''
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2011, 06:54:57 PM »
She jumped slightly when she hadn't heard him return and then offered a smile. "No, thank you." she said shaking her head. "although it is very beautiful here."
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2011, 07:46:05 PM »
He nods slowly, ''Yes. The entire building was my design. I was a mathmatician major for a while, then I changed to mechanics majoring, then once again i changed to astronomy and astronomical mechanics. I was in school for 200 years so Im pretty fluent in them all. I enjoy thinking. And Im sure my age might surprise you, but to my people i am the equivalent of around a 23 year old.'' He said, trying to express trust by explaining his past.

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2011, 08:03:15 PM »
((Hmm...what if...well, what if...man this is hard...

Omnipotent being? Accidental portal doscovery/creation?))
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2011, 08:13:08 PM »
((well honestly im not sure, the books made it sound completely impossible to know unless you were of high ranks in the courts in the shadow dimension))

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2011, 08:32:10 PM »
((Maybe an Omnipotent being then? "Ellimist sends his chosen to save a race [he cherishes]" is a classic.

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2011, 09:19:57 PM »
((Well i mean its like literally supposed to be impossible. In the books their own gods didnt even know))

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2011, 09:25:08 PM »
((Hmm... Well that poses a challenge...))

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2011, 09:31:19 PM »
((well Thor sent out a scout to get his bike. Have your character follow him through))

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2011, 09:34:34 PM »
She offered a smile. "That is quite impressive. I'm afraid I am only 19 but I've had my share of battles. I was taken from my family around the age of five and experimented on. I escaped two tears later with the help of a late friend. I was taken in with a family that made a living among nature and I learned to fight and be silent if I wanted. The older I got the more my powers came into play. It used to just be illusions." she said and showed him one. She closed her eyes and soon a large Jade Dragon surrounded her then disappeared. "But recently some of it has felt....real. Like the sparks when I was wounded.... I don't fully understand it." she said.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2011, 10:04:22 PM »
''Well in this place place, my dimension that is, your powers will be stronger and easier to control, it should take effect soon. And as I said before, you may find new powers await you.'' And having said what he needed he bowed and lifted into the air to rocket up to the sealing like a bullet.

Once at the top he flew to on corner, where he pulled open the defense console. Pulling out wire cutters and began working.

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2011, 10:13:24 PM »
She stepped back when he shot up and she blinked after him in surprise a bit before shaking her head. She figured she would be here a while so she decided to look around. She wandered around and soon found somewhere she could wash up. She closed the door and stripped down and cleaned up, careful of her newly aquired wound that would leave yet another scar on her body. That made three on her midsection three on the left side of her face four went from her left shoulder to her lower back and now one more on her right hip. She sighed. She could use her illusions to hide them. She had many "alias" forms and could even make this one look scar free....but she didn't want to be accused of living a lie....
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather