Author Topic: Animorphs 2011-the terror begins  (Read 21755 times)

Offline Ryan

Re: Animorphs 2011-the terror begins
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2011, 04:44:57 PM »
"Hmm.  They said something about possible aliens during a briefing once.  I thought they were joking.". He takes out a gun and clicks it into safe mode.  He taps the android on the head with the butt of the gun, making a nice Ding sound.  "Well that does it for me.  When your head dings you aren't human.  I'll have to tell the government about this..." He looks slightly skeptical, but is somewhat convinced of the alien as he puts his gun away.

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2011, 05:18:20 PM »
"No you cannot inform the government of this I am only here to be a messenger you are to go and find a boy named Tobias he lives in the forest in a tree overlooking a meadow here are the coordinates." He hands them to Ryan. "You will just have to yell his name and he should come if he does not come back to find me at this address." he hands the address to Ryan. "Tobias will tell you everything that will need to be done to save this planet and many more. Good luck."
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...
Jake: (nods and wipes tears) Yeah. Until then, we fight.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2011, 05:25:11 PM »
"Can your alien powers fix my car or should I call my car company to come fix it?" he tacked the coordinates, and figures out where it would be. "Hey, this is near our house.  What a coincidence..."

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2011, 05:50:29 PM »
"I will get my people to come get it and fix it being disguised as a tow company it will be returned to your home tomorrow morning."
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...

Offline Ryan

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2011, 06:29:55 PM »
"How will we get home then?" He scratches his head.  "And can't tell the government? Wouldn't they help us?  Nevermind, just the first question.  How can we get home? I'd walk, but its several miles so the boys would get tired."

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2011, 07:43:35 PM »
"Um you can call a cab i guess im not big on the whole transportation thing i just walk."

Offline Ryan

« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2011, 09:11:11 PM »
"Well kids, do you want to walk home or try to get a cab?  I could do either one.". He gets his things out of the car to bring back to the house.

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2011, 10:02:27 PM »
"Lets take a cab it's faster and I want to try and find this Tobias guy to see whats going on."

Offline Ryan

« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2011, 01:54:18 PM »
"Alright, i'll call for a ride."  He takes out his phone and calls his wife, Connors mother(you can choose her name, i don't really care.  =P), to come get them.  A while later they're back at the house.  He tells her what happened and makes her promise to never tell anyone.  Then he turns to the boys.  "We should probably take some stuff there with us for camping and such, in case we don't find this 'Tobias' right away."

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2011, 06:23:39 PM »
"Okay we'll go pack some stuff to get ready for this."

They come down a few minutes later ready to go.

"Okay dad were ready to do this."

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Ranked 56th in Most Posts
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's MVP of Roleplaying
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2011, 11:59:42 PM »
Tobias eyes lock on his target,a small mouse as he folds his wings in and goes into a dive as the mouse runs through the grass.Tobias sees the mouse and changes his direction as he then suddenly opens his wings and moves his talons foreward as he strikes the mouse in the back of the head,killing it instantly,as he flaps back up and drags it back to his tree,which was a very old oak tree.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2011, 07:29:08 PM »
After getting all the supplies loaded into the biggest car that wasn't currently destroyed, he was ready to go.  He decided to bring several guns and other weapons(Swords, knives), in case it went sour.  He had, of course, taught the boys how to fire a gun before, but limited them to pistols at the firing range. Perhaps they would go hunting if they had time. When he was done, the boys were waiting. "Alright then, let's get going.  Everything's ready." He gets in the drivers seat and waits for the boys, and when hey get in he starts driving.
(Make the trip last as long or as short as you want.)

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2011, 08:50:21 PM »
The ride to the edge of the forest takes about and hour to get to. Once they are there they quickly take their stuff and travel into the woods to find the place where they need to get to. They walk for about3 hours until it starts to get dark and they decide it shouldn't be impossible to get to the meadow in less than an hour so they decide to keep moving. Once they enter the meadow they look around for Tobias but then realize they have no idea what he looks like so they decide to set up camp and eat. When they finish dinner they decide to walk around the meadow and call his name.

"I'll check the North of the meadow. Tobias! Tobias! Tobias!" Connor shouts as he is walking away.

I guess i'll check the East and that leaves you with the South and West Ryan. Tobias where are you!?

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Ranked 56th in Most Posts
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's MVP of Roleplaying
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2011, 09:51:07 PM »
Tobias lands on his branch and folds his wings in as he begins to eat.After a few minutes of eating,he looked up and was pretty sure he was hearing a voice calling his name as he ignored it and went back to eating,as he had barely remembered he was ever human and it had been a long time since he had thought-spoke to anyone.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2011, 10:15:38 PM »
He searches for a while before sitting under the tree Tobias was in. "We don't even know what this Tobias looks like." he looks at the bird in the tree.  "Hey birdie, have you seen Tobias?  Heh, look at me.  Talking to a bird.  Maybe that Eric King android kid was making it all up. Maybe there weren't any aliens and they arent coming back."  he looks back to the bird inquisitively.  "What do you think little guy? You think we'll find this Tobias guy?"