Author Topic: Animorphs 2011-the terror begins  (Read 21718 times)

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Ranked 56th in Most Posts
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's MVP of Roleplaying
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
Re: Animorphs 2011-the terror begins
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2011, 10:03:47 PM »
I am ready whenever you guys are.

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2011, 10:11:50 PM »
we will start tomorrow then

Post Merged: January 25, 2011, 10:19:20 PM
Tobias you can post stuff about Tobias's past before the rest of us start posting since you are a big part in this RP so feel free to post

Everybody else will have to wait for me
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 10:19:20 PM by gorillaman16 »
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...
Jake: (nods and wipes tears) Yeah. Until then, we fight.

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2011, 10:20:43 PM »
Sounds good.It will be great to get back to role playing on here again.

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2011, 12:17:51 AM »
It's Saturday, Shaun and his new friend Matt are going over to Connors house so that they can all get a ride to the mall. Shaun walks up to the door and knocks waiting for Connor to answer. When he answers the door they just give each other a smile like how only bestfriends can do.
"Hey Dad you coming with us to the mall didn't you need to get something?", Connor yelled so his dad could hear him.
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2011, 01:00:22 AM »
Tobias was flying high over his meadow,his eyes looking for the perfect time to strike.He was as pure as a red-tailed hawk could ever be.He had a reddish like tail of long straight feathers.The rest of his back was matted dark brown.He had big shoulders that looked kind of hunched,like a football lineman ready for the snap.Tobias's head was streamlined.His eyes were brown and goldish and fierce as he looked over the deadly weapon that was his beak down below at the prey in his meadow.

He had long since let the hawk instincts take over his mind and body after losing the one thing he cared about his friends and original Animorphs group.As about a few months ago,during a mission to try and save Jake's brother,Visser Three had surprised them and attacked them all with dracon beams before anyone could think of any counterattack.Tobia s had been one of the lucky ones to get out alive as he only had a few tail feathers burned off and some feathers missing,however it was different for his friends as they all died right before him and he could do nothing but watch as the one he really cared for,Rachel,had died right before his eyes.

After the attack,Tobias had attended the funeral of Rachel as he took her ashes and carried them off before he spread them over his own meadow as well as over the beach,where he and Rachel had flown side by side so many times.Afterwards,Tobias kept himself away from the humans and just lived like a normal hawk,as he had no more friends in the world,and the one he truly loved was gone forever.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2011, 12:46:43 PM »
The house:

^ Front
v Back

"Yeah, I could use some stuff.  Let's go then.  I'll drive, but you and your friends can pick which car we take."  He is amused by the kids' enthusiasm, and grabs his keys, wallet, pistol, and gun license as he heads out.

Since his family is obscenely rich, here are the cars:

Inside of last one(thats not champaign, it's soda.  >_> Dern kids these days =P):

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2011, 09:28:55 PM »
((Im going to use red for Shaun and lime green for Connor))

"Ok dad thanks can we take the limo?"

"Sweet i haven't been in the limo yet!"

Offline Ryan

« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2011, 10:11:47 PM »
"Alright then, let's head out.". He gets a weird feeling at the door, pausing for a moment.  "Be right there.  I need to get one last thing...". He says, pushing the Unlock button on the keys so they could wait in the car.  He goes to his small safe and opens it, taking out his military clearance card.  "Why do I feel like I need this...  Best to listen to my instincts.". He puts it on the special chain around his neck and hides it from view in his sleeveless shirt.(it's summer in the game, right?). He heads back out and gets in the car with the keys, starting the car.  "Ready to go kids?". After they answer yes, he starts driving to the mall.

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2011, 10:28:00 PM »
Once they are out driving to the mall the kids start talking about what they are going to go and get at the different stores and how they are going to go get some new games. After like 5 minutes in the car they get bored and Shaun decides to roll down his window and all of a sudden he sees this kid just run out in front of the limo. When the limo hits the kid they are all jerked back and hit their heads against the seats in shock they all scream. The kid who got hit is just standing in front of the car like nothing happened,he didn't even haze a scratch on him but the car was totally destroyed with a big dent in the shape of the kids body on the front. They all get out of the car to see what happened.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2011, 10:32:12 PM »
(Can you change that, Ryan is a good driver not an idiot.  He would have stopped.)

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2011, 12:35:11 PM »
(No because that is part of the story and the kid jumped out into the road hes an android so it didnt affect him and ryan didnt see him coming because he like jumped out to stop the car on purpose)

Offline Ryan

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2011, 03:55:09 PM »
(Wouldnt that kill me since I was in the front seat?)

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2011, 03:58:49 PM »
(No you have your seat belt on and you just hit your head on the seat like it says in my post)

Offline Ryan

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2011, 04:18:15 PM »
"...Wh.... Holy s***. Out of the car kids.". He opens the automatic doors, jumping out his own and rushing to the dying ki-  The heck?  The kids alive?! And fine... "A-Are you ok?  What's going on here?  Who are you and how is there not a scratch on you?  I can get the car fixed later, but what the hell are you?"

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2011, 04:29:41 PM »
"No need to be alarmed I am Erik King. I will explain everything in a moment let me just get us out of the road." He walked over to the car and started pulling it over to the side of the road. "There thats better. Now to answer your questions. Yes i am okay, two i don't have a scratch on me because this is a hologram projected by my real form so that i look to be human when in reality i am an android race called the Chee. We the Chee were created by the Pemalites a peaceful playful race that were very advanced until they were wiped out by the Howlers, but that is a different story for another time. I guess i have answered all of your questions now. I needed to stop you because it is very important that you listen to me."

"What the hell this is crazy we are on our way to the mall to do normal things and we end up hitting a robot like this has got to be the weirdest day ever and it just began."

"If you really wanted us to stop you could have just walked into the road and he would have stopped."

"Yes i could have done that but i needed you all to believe me when i said i was an android. Now do you have anymore questions for me?"he asked looking towards Ryan