Author Topic: Animorphs 2011-the terror begins  (Read 21725 times)

Offline gorillaman16

Animorphs 2011-the terror begins
« on: January 05, 2011, 02:46:18 PM »
Ok so i wasnt involved in many rps and wanted to get a new one going so i decided to make one that takes place in New Jersey. It is based in 2011 obviously, and we will start up once we get a team of 5 or 6 players then Hork-Bajir and other species can be added to the team if you want to be Andalite or Hork-Bajir just start off posting like you have no contact with the group. Fill out the Character format below:

Name:
3 Desired Morphs:
Bio:

Post Merged: January 05, 2011, 02:59:26 PM
Name:Shaun
Physical Features:stands about 6 feet tall, shaved head, dirty blond hair, blue eyes, average built
3 Desired Morphs:Gorilla, Red-Tailed Hawk and Wolf
Bio:Shaun is a junior in high school with his license has a few close friends and is friendly with people when he gets to know them.

___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ___________________ _____________

Post Merged: January 05, 2011, 03:18:14 PM
ok heres the background info for the people in the rp the main characters will all be friends of some sort and they will go out to a crash site they heard about on the news and they will find just a big empty space where a andalite ship crashed and the andalite will have fled to make a home in the woods where he then sees us looking for the ship we then befriend him after he says whats happening with the invasion and that we need to help by becoming morph capable and he then gives us the power to morph and we go on like that and the visser in charge of New Jersey and New York is visser 6 who has acquired an andalite host (anybody who wants to can control him)

Post Merged: January 05, 2011, 03:26:39 PM
Name:Connor
Physical Features:he is 5 foot 8 pale with bright green eyes is strongly built
3 Desired Morphs:Black Bear, Peregrine Falcon and Panther
Bio:Connor is a junior and also Shauns best friend they do everything together except for the fact that Connor can no longer play football because of an injury that he suffered to his knee which shattered it now he walks with a limp and doesnt run as fast as he used to he sticks up for people who are weaker than he is and he isnt much of a leader he is kinda like the body guard for the leader he will protect his friends at all costs even if it mean sacrificing himself.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 07:49:51 PM by gorillaman16 »
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...
Jake: (nods and wipes tears) Yeah. Until then, we fight.

Offline jake_berenson

• my charecter in a story i'm wrting
Re: Animorphs 2011-the terror begins
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 10:13:54 AM »
this is the first time i'm doing anything in this forum for like 2 years so i hope i'm better now. (i failed horribly back then.)

name: matt darkstone.
physical features: very pretty light blue eyes, dark brown hair. strong but not overly abnormal.
3 desired morphs:cougar, eagle (not bald. regular.), arctic wolf.
bio. matt was kindof a timid child when he was younger tended to get bullied alot. he is a loner and perfers to work alone. if he gets pissed off enough he will release all his pent up anger and become a savage person. he normally acts overconfident and cool but can by kind of cold and disrespectful.

theme song: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxwuB6xPcvs[/youtube]
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 10:24:59 AM by jake_berenson »
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 03:14:25 PM »
sweet now we only need two more people to start
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...

Offline jake_berenson

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 09:40:10 PM »
yay! but can we start if people don't come for a while?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 09:45:31 PM by jake_berenson »
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 10:11:28 PM »
yeah ill give it a few more days

Offline jake_berenson

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2011, 01:57:45 PM »
yay! my first animorphs rp scince....like 2007
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline vissar3x

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2011, 04:53:52 AM »
 Wld lov to be a part of this, bn following a few for quiet a while nw n think its tym I gt in on da action.....got room for 1 more chartr?

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2011, 02:38:30 PM »
yeah there is always room for more just make a character bio with the set one i have made

Post Merged: January 25, 2011, 03:25:17 PM
just to say you can play any species you want including yeerk just make a bio for you character and then once we start you just post like you have no contact with the group and anybody can control Visser 6 because im not that big on the bad guy thing but if it comes down to it we will play him when he is needed
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 03:25:17 PM by gorillaman16 »

Offline Ryan

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2011, 05:34:18 PM »
Hi. If this isn't acceptable I'll make a different character.

Could I perhaps be one of the kid's father?  It could be very interesting to have a trustworthy adult as an Animorph.  They wouldn't feel so alone in their struggle.

Edit:  He could also explain how they got in a high security area.

Name: Ryan

Physical Features:
Height: 6 feet 4 inches
Weight: 203 pounds
Build: Muscular
Hair: Black with streaks of gray, standard army cut.
Eyes: Black/dark brown depending on the light.
Important features: A large slightly curved scar above his left eye, and a massive scar going from his left shoulder to his right waist.

3 Desired Morphs: Some form of bear, possibly a big cat(lion, tiger, etc), bird of prey(eagle, falcon, etc)

Personality: He is a somewhat moral person, but never lets that interfere with a mission  He is a good friend to have, if you can gain his trust.  That's the tricky part, since he isn't extremely trusting. He is a good father, and very supportive.  He would be considered the cool/fun/trustworthy father that many kids want.

Bio:
He lived an unhappy childhood, being relentlessly mocked for his study of guns, swords, and combat.  This was because he was a very small child, and they mocked his ambition of becoming a fighter.  He didn't mind though.  It made him strong.  Strong of mind, and of body, from defending himself.  He pushed himself to overcome every obstacle that was thrown in his path.  He began learning martial arts and swordfighting at a young age, later learning about guns.  His parents are dead, they died before he was born(Father) and during his birth(Mother).  He has no family or friends that are noteworthy, though he has contacts, but they don't really count.  He entered the mercenary business when he was 18 because it was what he knew best, not for revenge or some other motive.  During his 10 years as a killer for hire, he developed many contacts in the shady underworlds of various places in which he carried out his missions.  He also earned himself a reputation.  He is an excellent hand to hand fighter, and also with swords.  His accuracy with guns is also quite good, and he prefers pistols to rifles.  He keeps a rifle anyway, as it can be useful.  After around ten years of mercenary-ing, he turned his life around and joined the legitimate military.  He rose through the ranks over the years, completing mission after mission.  He stayed determined throughout it, and wound up becoming a highly decorated war hero and general. While he was on leave, he met a woman and got married.  They lived together happily for 4 years before he was called back into service, just after their son turned 1. Their son was named Conner.  Ryan was a good father when he wasn't out killing terrorists, and made sure to visit as often as possible. He was, due to his high rank, able to spend less time in the field and more time at home.  He was always there for Conner and his friends if they needed help. Most people know his name and some 'legends' that he assures them are true, sometimes jokingly and sometimes not.  At age 50, 2 years ago, he officially retired.  He is wealthy from his military backpay.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 06:44:15 PM by Ryan »

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Ranked 56th in Most Posts
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's MVP of Roleplaying
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2011, 05:37:30 PM »
I wouldn't mind joining either since my Tobias's Perch rp seems to be slow to get back together.

So if it is ok with everyone here,I would like to play Tobias in his nothlit form.

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2011, 06:07:25 PM »
its ok with me as i told you Tobias

Ryan just edit your bio and he can be Connor's dad just make him not so military based it's kinda random especially how he has enemies so yeah just say some simple stuff about his personality and a little background about his family and job thanks

Offline Ryan

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2011, 06:45:28 PM »
How about that?  I fixed it up a bit.

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2011, 06:48:16 PM »
perfect i like that one a lot

Offline Ryan

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2011, 07:29:04 PM »
perfect i like that one a lot
Super. When shall we start, since it seems we have 6 people.

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2011, 08:30:07 PM »
once i get thing settled with Tobias

Post Merged: January 25, 2011, 09:50:38 PM
i will inform you all when we plan on starting
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 09:50:38 PM by gorillaman16 »