Author Topic: Gumby's ramblings  (Read 1046 times)

Offline Gumby

• Reginald, Lord of The Abyss.
  • Xtreme Member
  • Back to where it all began
Gumby's ramblings
« on: December 23, 2010, 07:47:03 PM »
*Ramble ramble ramble*

Welcome to this thread, within this thread I am going to ramble and ramble and ramble some more because I’m bored dangit and by hell you’re going to listen to my ramblings! I’m going to ramble on about other forums, real life, the world, and my fictional worlds so you better give your brain a good scrubbing when I’m done! Now grab a drink, pull up a chair, and let the rambling begin…

So here I am in Abbotsford BC visiting my grandparents for the Christmas break, great huh? I sure think so, partially because there’s no SNOW and it’s WARM outside as opposed to back home in SASKATCHEWAN which is colder than DRY ICE.

Long trip here, two friggin’ days of bloody driving! Six people in a packed van with a dog! And to make all matters worse, we forgot the wireless headsets for the TV, rendering us incapable of watching any of the DVDs we brought along, God in heaven have mercy on us!

No interwebs on the road either, ‘cept for my mothers phones 3G which we can’t use because it costs money and all that.

Just finished Gaz’s review of the Twilight series so far, I think I’ll have to watch the movie to fully understand the craze for it all, my friend watched it and was in shock then, in his words,

“How can so much NOTHING happen in such a long movie?”

Birthday’s over, got a kukri machete, awesome chopping, lflsfdgjl;sdfg….

Sorry, went off track there. Someone really needs to go give North Korea a whack on the head with a heavy stick, they’re nothing but trouble.

Can you believe it? Some guy was caught with 37 kilos of cocaine because he hung up thirteen air fresheners in his cab, ‘cause that ain’t suspicious at all. No, he hung ‘em up to cover the stench of cocaine, some idiot in the Yahoo! News comments say that drugs should be legalized because that seems like a good idea.

Waiting for the next installment of Estelores RAFgone, pity it’s taking her so long. I guess Star’s must have hard time writing without incinerating the writing utensils. A shame…

A ban on guns is a stupid idea; let’s disarm all the victims to stop crime! *Headdesk*

No RAFAward nomination yet. ? Oh well, there’s always next year! Heck, I might even be published writer by next year!

Speaking of which, I GOT to finish all those stories, as soon as I have enough done I can publish them as a collection! Shoop-da-whoop!

I really wish the main mission on my Halo RPG website would get up an running, they’ve been working on it since June for criminy’s sake! Speaking of Halo, I wonder what the next Bungie game will be?

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve! Ya’ll know what that means?

PRESENTZ!

On Monday I will begin my epic journey via Bus and Ferry to get to Nanaimo Vancouver Island to see my old Friend I haven’t seen for a year. Man, memories…

*Ramble ramble ramble*

I’ll post more rambling later, if anyone actually bothers to READ them.
"Now I can't speak for everyone; at least not until 'The Device' is completed."

- Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw