Author Topic: Temporal Terror  (Read 12397 times)

Offline Ryan

Re: Temporal Terror
« Reply #240 on: February 13, 2011, 10:53:23 PM »
"You know you couldn't pull it off captain. It would be suicide for you. I have a chance though. I appreciate the offer, but you can't go. I'm sure you're a great soldier, but you'd get in the way because I'd be worrying about you. And do you really want to risk being infested again?" I looked at the captain. Her courage was commendable, even if her judgement was a bit off.

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #241 on: February 14, 2011, 10:32:05 AM »
I stared at him, "Xero, I keep telling you this is not a vessel of war. We do not carry fighters. And I appreciate your... outstanding strength... but I really don't think you could survive 24 Blue-Bands, and the over-head gleet biofilter. I really do appreciate your braveness general. In fact, I apologize for my former lack of belief in you. But this is suicide."
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Ryan

« Reply #242 on: February 14, 2011, 11:10:08 AM »
"Is there a ship nearbye that contains a fighter? Ive done much more difficult missions before. 24 anythings cant take me down. I know my capabilities. Im a much better shot than any blue bands. The only problem is the filter."

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #243 on: February 14, 2011, 11:22:59 AM »
I gave him that, "Yes the filter. The filter Xero, we have no way of disarming it. At least this this ship doesn't. Like I said, the nearest ship is 3 months away."

Offline Ryan

« Reply #244 on: February 14, 2011, 11:41:31 AM »
"Well. We are screwed then. if they have based here they might already have the weapon. Anyone have a feasible plan?"

Aldrea2011

« Reply #245 on: February 14, 2011, 01:05:02 PM »
<I suppose it doesnt matter, however, the cargo was on MY ship and I am going on this quest no matter what. My mission, as you already know, was to bring The Combarra to its destination. I am going.>[color]

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #246 on: February 14, 2011, 01:19:48 PM »
RESUME

I looked at Aldrea, "I suppose that's a permissible move. But right now we have no plan. We will continue our investigation on the assumption that the Yeerks have not found the Combarra yet, and that the Combarra is the only way to destroy this...facility."

I turned to Xero, "I really don't think, had Gremeth not assigned you here, that you would be a necessary help. The Union has always held guile and brainpower in higher regard than brute strength. Forgive me, but were you not here I think we would not be at a loss.", I explained, curtly but tactfully.

"Now. All we have to worry about is FINDING the Combarra. We have this ship, an ambassador, a ship Captain, a battle-ready General, a security officer, and a spatial scientist at our disposal. Oh, and two Chee medics. How do you purpose we do this?", I said to everybody.

The Combarra? Yeerks and Facilities? this was shaping up to be a very strange mission...

But still, the thrill of being on a ship again...

"Now. All we have to worry about is FINDING the Combarra. We have this ship, an ambassador, a ship Captain, a battle-ready General, a security officer, and a spatial scientist at our disposal. Oh, and two Chee medics. How do you purpose we do this?", I said to everybody.", Kage Hamee asked.

I raised my hand.

Kage stared at me for a few seconds, then realized what I was doing, "Investigator, this isn't a classroom. You don't need to raised your hand, just wait for your turn."

I nodded quickly, "Well then, here's my opinion: This is nuts! Here I am lightyears and lightyears from any civilized planet trying to investigate a temporal anomaly, and you all plunge me into the middle of a war! I wont have it!"

Kage bowed his head.

"Investigator, if you cannot assume risks when venturing through space, perhaps you should not."

I turned to Kage, "Ambassador, I will assist with anything that this crew as a whole sees fit to do."

He nodded, "Thank you Claxter. Anyone else?"
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 09:55:45 AM by Stephlao »

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
« Reply #247 on: February 18, 2011, 11:01:25 AM »
Gersarus had gone to the mess hall to find himself something to eat. The nerve of the people, forgetting that he was hungry. Oh well....most of them were like that. And the food didn't even taste good. Blast. However, he ate enough to feel much better, then wondered where to find all the others. He wasn't particularly interested in staying here, and if he had the chance, he might leave. But for now...maybe things would play out. He'd just have to wait and see. The Iskoort War Monger stood up and began walking out.

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #248 on: February 18, 2011, 02:23:16 PM »
Something suddenly snapped in my head, "Gersarus...where's Gersarus!?"

I couldn't have him rummaging around my ship. Who knows what he would do! I looked at claxter, and he seemed to understand.

Kage yelled, "Gersarus...where's Gersarus!?"

He looked at me. I understood. Gersarus was a war Iskoort. He would wreak havoc on this ship as if a pass-time.

I walked to the tactical console and searched for Iskoort biosigns on the ship, <He is in the mess hall, Ambassador.>

I rushed down the rear walkway, and ran into a few rooms, finally getting to the mess hall...but no one was there.

<Gersarus? Your presence is needed on the bridge. Gersarus?>

Post Merged: March 21, 2011, 04:18:30 PM
((J, it's your turn...))
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 04:18:30 PM by Phoenix/Stephlao »