Author Topic: Temporal Terror  (Read 12398 times)

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
  • Defiant! And argumentative!
Re: Temporal Terror
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2010, 09:17:24 AM »
((I have never been a Leeran. One of my other RPs is on hold for now. I'm going to underline Leeran speak, ok?))
Parag nodded to Kage and Claxter. He had know Kage because he was friends with the Ambassador. Claxter, he had met a number of times during meetings like this. He probed the immediate area for people's emotions only. The other ambassador probably didn't want their mind's probed. I am aware of this. The ambassador will be here shortly. Parag narrowed his telepathy down to Claxter. Are there any security risk I should know about?
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2010, 09:38:02 AM »
((I put it in the key: Leeran Thought-Speek.))

"Yes. I hope he will be." I said to Parag.

Minister Derelath walked back in, <Ah, Parag Yhua. A pleasure. I trust your trip was uneventful? Ambassador Kage, I have just received word that Ambassador Gete-Lij of the Capasin Hegemony will not be coming. He has also advised us of the condition of his holo-communications –– they are down. This being the case, I will initiate a recording device once the senate has begun.>
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2010, 10:52:59 AM »
My trip was quite pleasant. Ambassador Acoun should be on his way from his ship. I left him in the capable hands of Claxter's men. Parag wasnt worried that he would get here safely.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2010, 11:52:07 AM »
<There are no security problems at this time. I have made sure everything is tight.> Claxter said. He tried not to show any distaste towards the Leerans, though he did know there was a time when Leerans weren't even allowed on the Homeworld. That was war time, though, and this was peace time. It's not that he thought Leerans were inferior, but being able to read minds was a security risk. That was just his profession making him biased. He may have liked them more if he had a different occupation.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2010, 01:07:25 PM »
Kage played with a 3D holo-terminal image of the Galaxy, sooming in on Andalor, then his home-world Antai, then Leera...then he shut down the holoemitter...nobod y was late, but from the look of it, nobody would be early for the meeting.

He walked over the soft blue, green, and red Andalite grasses under his feet pacing. A small Terran bonsai tree sat in the corner, and a bonsai Stoola was in the back of the room. The wide roof was a transparent dome, built by those who took care to think of Andalite claustrophobia.

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2010, 03:04:16 PM »
Parag sense that Claxter had a dislike of Leerans. He understood that in a way. He was in security but as a Leeran mind probing wasn't a problem to him or Ambassador Acoun. He addressed Claxter in private. I understand your mistrust of Leerans but it isn't necessary mistrust me.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2010, 03:22:54 PM »
<<I know that.>> Claxter said privately. <<I remind myself of that often. You are trustworthy, and welcome here. I like to hope all Leerans that come to Andalor are as well, but this is the kind of thing that just comes with the job.>>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2010, 04:45:38 PM »
I may not be an Andalite, and I may not be a Leeran. But with all my experience being an Ambassador, I had picked up on the air cast by Andalites and Leerans when they were telepathically excluding me.

"Is something the matter Claxter? Parag?" I asked.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2010, 04:50:34 PM »
<Oh, it's nothing sir. Just some boring small talk between us.> Claxter said, smiling. <Would the two of you like some refreshment? I think we can get something good for you.>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2010, 04:51:50 PM »
I understand. It is not such a security breach to me as it is for you. Parag turned and sat down. Nothing is the matter we were just discussing security procedures.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2010, 06:49:02 PM »
"Not at all Claxter. Thank you, I am quite comfortable."

I hesitated...

"Well...I have been craving some Nawin pulp juice...if you do not mind."

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2010, 10:07:54 PM »
I'm fine. Parag looked at the door. Something appears to be holding Ambassador Acoun. Shall we go check on him.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2010, 10:37:30 PM »
<We can order some pulp juice at the nearby refreshment corner. Hmm. As for Ambassador acoun, we could check on the scheduling manager. If the ambassador left a message saying he was late, then the scheduling manager would know.> Claxter said, pointing in the direction of the manager's office.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2010, 12:32:04 AM »
Parag headed off in the direction of the Comm managers office. He knocked on the door and waited for an answer.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2010, 10:57:13 AM »
I followed Parag. When Yhua knocked, Communications Chief Denis Gatrior signaled for us to come in. We walked in.

"Chief, we were wondering ––" I started.

He waved his five-fingered hand in a gesture to be quiet. Then, to come closer. I heard a transmission in the background. I realized he was signaling us to listen to it...

<We have lost communication with the StarSavior,> said the voice of General Sylinav-Heikom-Fannor of the Dome-Ship Aximili, <They were on course to Andalor, as you know. We lost their signal while they were passing through the Gressen Rift. Cause unknown.>

Denis gestured for me to come into visual range.

After the General could see me and Parag, "General. You were saying?"

He bowed slightly, <As you are aware Ambassador Kage, Ambassader Acoun was on the StarSavior.>

"Was there any signal degradation prior to loss of the signal? Any...warning signs?" I asked.

<None, Ambassador. We simply...lost the signal. As I said, the cause is unknown.>