Author Topic: Animorphs Know the Secret PC Game  (Read 11211 times)

Offline crystalclear

Animorphs Know the Secret PC Game
« on: July 29, 2008, 05:25:27 AM »
I read somewhere that it's considered abandonware, and if it's allowed, can somebody upload it and share it with us? I can't find it anywhere :-[

IIRC, at the old board, somebody promised to upload it but apparently it never happened :-\

Offline Gafrash

Re: Animorphs Know the Secret PC Game
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 05:29:48 AM »
Hey, yeah! I only played the DEMO of that game. Wish I could get a hold of the full version.
It's meant to be a platform game with some type-sequences to the battle parts right?!

Who's played the full version?? What did you think???

Offline musicman88

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 09:46:22 AM »
I would love to get a copy of the game no matter how crappy it is.  I've played the other games and this is the only one I don't have.
YOU'RE WINNER !

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 09:50:49 AM »
I've heard about them doing an Animorph game. Each character could learn four moves, so it kind of reminded me of pokemon. I've never actually played it.

This site should find the games and post them somewhere. It would make it even closer to perfect than it already is.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline ThermalRider

• Workin' Them Angels
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 11:36:30 AM »
I have the game. It was actually alright. Perhaps I'll have to try and make it work on my computer again.

Offline EscafilDevice

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 02:09:14 PM »
I've heard about them doing an Animorph game. Each character could learn four moves, so it kind of reminded me of pokemon. I've never actually played it.

This site should find the games and post them somewhere. It would make it even closer to perfect than it already is.

I think that was the Gameboy version.

I have a Gameboy, I'm disappointed that I had never bought the game. :(

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
  • With great RAFpower comes great RAFsponsibility...
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2008, 02:27:39 PM »

I think that was the Gameboy version.

I have a Gameboy, I'm disappointed that I had never bought the game. :(

Don't be, it was an awful game! I pray to God that this PC game is better. Anybody know anything about it?
Animorphs Travels #1 The Invasion
http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=10876.msg860745#msg860745

RAFcon 2015: It's always Hot Dog Day somewhere!

Offline Essam 293

• Dedicated Archiver
  • Xtreme Member
    • Hirac Delest - An Animorphs Archive
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2008, 03:01:11 PM »
I have the PC game demo up to download on Hirac Delest, and I own the actual game itself. If you guys really want, I can upload it.

Also check out: ANIMORPHS ANIMATED | ANIMORPHS 300

Xbox Live/PSN Gamertag: Aximlli

Offline AniDragon

• Gold Donor
  • Train of thought, like broken pencil, has no point
    • My tumblr
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2008, 04:42:26 PM »
I have the game, but neither my nor my mum's PC will play it. lol. Kinda funny. Our old PC was too crappy, but the game isn't compatible with our new PC.
~AniDragon, aka Riona-chan~

Currently Reading: Winterwode, by J Tullos Hennig
Currently Writing: Demon's Bane
Currently Editing: Elder's Requiem

Offline Essam 293

• Dedicated Archiver
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2008, 04:49:48 PM »
What OS are you using? I have no problem playing it on Windows XP. If you're still having trouble, you might have to right click on the Animorphs game icon on your computer and go into properties. There might be an option to play it as if it's working on Windows 95/98. I don't have the game installed right now, so I can't really try it, but it works with older games and programs.

The PC game is probably best one out of the three, story wise anyway. It was the closest to the books. I really like the Playstation game though, because the platforming is just plain good old school fun, even though it doesn't make much sense at all to have it in an Animorphs game. The music is catchy, and the FMVs are great too. :P

Offline AniDragon

• Gold Donor
  • Train of thought, like broken pencil, has no point
    • My tumblr
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2008, 05:04:13 PM »
I have a Mac, and my mum has XP. Although my mum's computer is so full of junk I don't think I'd be able to install it.

My sister has Vista, but she hates Animorphs, so I don't think she'd be too impressed about me installing it on her laptop. lol.
~AniDragon, aka Riona-chan~

Currently Reading: Winterwode, by J Tullos Hennig
Currently Writing: Demon's Bane
Currently Editing: Elder's Requiem

Offline Duff

• Entreprenerd
  • God
    • Under the Capes
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2008, 06:24:06 PM »
Yea I never played the gameboy or ps1 versions but I think this game is great lol

The story was actually pretty cool, it was about the yeerks digging for dino fossils as some powerful morph for v3 and then there was something about another species of alien coming or something I dno its been awhile lol

But the game was relatively fun, you use pretty much every kind of morph they have, bug, bird, wolf, battle with like some old school missions where you gotta run and avoid obstactles, climb through vents with security and stuff, fly and avoid stuff, but the combat is turn based which is kinda lame but still fun, and you get more morphs and attack combos as you go. And theres puzzles and clues you collect, all in all for the time it came out it was pretty cool lol I kinda wanna go play it right now haha

Offline Qwerty the Charliecorn

• The cannibalistic pipe-dweller
  • Xtreme Member
    • My deviantART
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2008, 06:41:32 PM »
Would it be compatible with Vista?
If you are not in my avatar, and would like to be, or if you changed your name and avatar and would like me to update it, PM me. I cannot add or change anyone at the moment as I lost the file I use for this, but if people still want in, I'll work on it.

I am RAFmarried to my sweet shnukums, Rachel. ;D

Offline crystalclear

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2008, 10:56:15 PM »
I have the PC game demo up to download on Hirac Delest, and I own the actual game itself. If you guys really want, I can upload it.
Yes Truth, it'll be awesome ;D And it will bring the site one step closer to completeness. ;)

Offline Essam 293

• Dedicated Archiver
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2008, 10:58:51 PM »
Yes Truth, it'll be awesome ;D And it will bring the site one step closer to completeness. ;)

Haha, nice. Although, it'd screw everything up completely if Scholastic decided to sue me for it and told me to shut it down. *whistles* :-\