Author Topic: GESB: Operation Rescue Del Kyree  (Read 5009 times)

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
  • Defiant! And argumentative!
GESB: Operation Rescue Del Kyree
« on: November 28, 2010, 11:49:58 PM »
((Chad, we can do our rescue mission in this thread. I'll copy my last post over here.))
As the bug nears earth Kevlin cloaks it. "Temrash. If anyone stops us I cansay I'm with intelligence that usually shuts them up. We could even use that if anyone recognizes Dara."
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 11:52:26 PM by Cobra »
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: GESB: Operation Rescue Del Kyree
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 11:54:56 PM »
Temrash's cloaked ship neared the planet at a point farthest away from Yeerk surveillance. According to his spies, Del was station in the main pool complex. They would have to go in, find her, and get out.

"There are likely to be bio filters at the entrances, but Yeerk and Hork-Bajir DNA should be incoded in. There is an entrance we can use in the woods, under a tree. We'll both likely need camoflauge, since I'm rather recognizable too."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 12:01:52 AM »
"Make up is not a reliable disguise. Trust me I know. It runs when exposes to heat or moisture." <<I've caught people because of that>> <<So what do we do?>> We use holograms.>> "I do always carry around a holoprojector or two in the suitcase."
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2010, 11:27:28 AM »
"I won't argue if you doubt the use of makeup, though the guards are more used to hologram projectors being used as disguises than other things. We'll try the hologram projectors first. You'll have to find Del, since you know what she looks like. I'll pack a few things in case the mission goes bad and we need to escape."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2010, 12:35:05 PM »
"Ok. The holoprojectors are in the suit case. Kevlin brought the ship down in a clearing near the entrance. <<You ready>> <<As I'll ever be.>>
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2010, 12:46:29 PM »
Temrash got the hologram projectore, and set it to make him look different. He went to the tree, and looked for the switch where his subordinates said to should be, and it opened. "Let's go." He said, and made his way down.

As they went down, he heard the familiar screams of a people whose will had not yet been broken by Yeerk rule. He even heard noises of Hork-Bajir, who must have found some reason for renewed hope in rescue. Was it the Humans that did it, or was it the rumored Free Hork-Bajir Valley that had been going around? In any case, Del should be around.

"We can check near the cages first to see if she's inside. Otherwise she's likely under the control of a patrolling Yeerk. We'll also want to keep an eye out for Visser Three. If he's here, we'll want to know where he is at all times. I've fought him before, but there's no telling what kind of morph he might choose for a fight."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2010, 06:42:52 PM »
Kevlin used the holoprojector to change his appearenc so that no one would recognize Dara. He followed Temrash down the stairs. "Dara has seen enough of Visser Three's morphs between punishing subordinates and fighting the andalites." They (Kevlin and Dara) walked into view of the pool and noticed that the seemed to be some sort fight going on. <<Great, we walked in during an Andalite bandit attack now we have to watch out for them as well as Visser Three.>> <<At least we'll know where the Visser is.>> "We chose a bad time to come Temrash."
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2010, 06:47:29 PM »
"Andalite bandits. Interesting. Looks like we have a made-to-order distraction. Let's check the cages. Hopefully Del won't be near the fight. If she is...we'll improvise something."

He went to the cages, and there were a dozen or so Hork-Bajir in there. However any of the females could be Del. Some of the hosts, Hork-Bajir and Human, were rooting for the Andalites to win.

"Wait...is that Elfangor over there? I thought he was dead! Though he looks a bit small to be Elfangor. I wonder if he had any younger siblings.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 07:00:51 PM by Chad29 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2010, 07:14:53 PM »
<<Are any of these your mom?>> <<No... I don't see her. We could add to the chaos by releasing these Hork-Bajir.>> <<I'll ask Temrash.>> "Should we release these Hork-Bajir? It could add to the Pandemoneum."
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2010, 07:19:39 PM »
"If anyone sees us doing it, they'll know we're up to no good. On the other hand, standing here while the others fight the Andalites is suspicious too. Hmm. Looks like the Andalites might need some help." He said. when he thought no one was watching, he stepped between the cages, and shot the locks with his dracons horizontally. The doors swung open, and freed hosts started running out.

"We need to find Del. She might be fighting the Andalites." He said. He started making his way towards where the bandits were fighting so Kevlin could get a better look at who was engaging them. "If you see her, you'll need to grab her and run. I think I can pull the fight away by running in and grabbing one of the smaller warriors."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2010, 07:44:53 PM »
Kevlin ran towards the fight trying to look like he was going to help. He retrieved a memory of what Del looked like from Dara's memory. He noticed her! In a group of Hork-Bajir near Visser three. Kevlin moved over to Temrash. "I found her! But she's surround by other Hork-Bajir near Visser three he turned to point her out and froze. Visser three was morphing! "What is that?!"
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2010, 07:49:45 PM »
"Close to Visser Three, eh? I don't suppose Del got your old job, Dara? The guards should fan out a little after Visser Three finishes his morph, though I'd prefer to not send you over next to that guy." Temrash thought about what he might do. Visser Three was morphing something big and muscular, whaich was typical of the coward. Always wanting to have a clear advantage in a fight. What were the Andalites trying to do, anyway? What was their goal? Could he use that to any advantage?

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2010, 08:34:07 PM »
"I could make my way over and mingle with the Hork-Bajir near her." <<Since your mom is a seer also that shouldn't be such a surprise to you.>> <<I know but still she wasn't when I was there. My escaping must have left an opening.>>
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2010, 09:10:07 PM »
"Okay, but be careful. I'll try to stay as close as possible to help you out. In the meantime, I'd better go pick a fight with an Andalite to keep suspicion off me." Temrash said as he got closer to the bandits. The biggest had the morph of a large brown mammalian creature. he ran over and sliced at it, purposefully missing by a narrow margin. It looked like the creature didn't have great eyesight, but she still turned towards him and tried to take his head off with a paw. He nimbly dodged her blows, and danced the dangerous dance of making it look like he was trying to kill her, without actually crippling her.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2010, 09:26:00 PM »
Kevlinworked his way over to the body guards. Del had moved to the back! The others charged but Kevlin grabbed Del. "The Visser wants you to do something. Follow me." Kevlin acted like he was going to try and outflank the Andalites and the Yeerk controlling Del fell for it. She followed him behind some buildings. He turned and drew the stun gun and shot her, knocking her out for a good hour. He raced around and almost ran into the back of a large humanoid creature with black fur Wichita Kevlin recognized as a gorrilla. The gorrilla turned and Kevlin slashed at his arms and called to Temrash. "I got her." He dodge a powerful swing.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!