Author Topic: OOC thread "M.C.C.F."  (Read 3984 times)

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
  • Defiant! And argumentative!
OOC thread "M.C.C.F."
« on: November 19, 2010, 09:45:47 PM »
Hi Este and Gorrillaman post OOC stuff here. Okay?
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline gorillaman16

Re: OOC thread "M.C.C.F."
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 09:57:36 PM »
ok this works a lot better and with this story is it in any way involved with the yeerks?
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...
Jake: (nods and wipes tears) Yeah. Until then, we fight.

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 10:01:04 PM »
We'll decide as we go whether it involves yeerks. It's an open-ended rp.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 10:05:54 PM »
oh ok cause i just figured since the yerks were a big part in the original series that they could be brought into this and i cant wait for you and este to get to a place where my character comes out of captivity
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 10:08:47 PM »
Yeah *pokes Este* we'll get right on it.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2010, 10:09:41 PM »
sweet

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2010, 10:12:09 PM »
as soon as ESTE! posts.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2010, 10:13:01 PM »
i hope its soon

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
  • Your friendly neighbourhood plural system
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2010, 10:25:05 PM »
I understand your eagerness for my reply.

That being said, I do not appreciate impatience directed at me in a public manner. The last day and half were devoted to packing and cleaning in preparation for a return home for Thanksgiving. If I have not posted, it is because I have been unable to post, and not because I actively chose not to visit RAF during a moment of free time.

In the future, it is more than enough to remind me by PM or email directed to estelore@gmail.com .
Thank you.
The universe is, instant by instant, re-created anew. There is, in truth, no Past, only a memory of the Past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. The only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

-GNU Terry Pratchet, The Thief of Time

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2010, 10:26:58 PM »
sorry i let my eagerness get the better of me i was just excited to see what happens next and how this unfolds intomy character being brought into this

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
  • Your friendly neighbourhood plural system
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2010, 10:34:01 PM »
Not to worry, Gorillaman; it's a pleasure to see that you've joined us!

As I mentioned in-thread, I'll be away for a few days, beginning tomorrow morning. I won't be online during that time. My apologies for any inconvenience arising from this.

That being said, I'll give you two a little formula for continuing the thread, if you want to do so in my absence:

1. in combat, Finch goes polar bear. If you want to escalate the situation on the plane, you have my permission (during this 3-day absence) to say that Finch morphed bear and joined the fight.
2. You don't have my permission to kill her off, obviously; I also prefer you avoid making her actually say anything. Nodding and shaking her head 'no' are both okay, if you need communication to further the plot.
3. Once we got off the plane, if it's night I planned for her to morph owl. If day, gyrfalcon.

Anyway, knowing that stuff, hopefully it would be possible for you to move the plot a little bit without me.

If you find it doesn't work well with your ongoing plans to temp-control my character, then we could also say something happened that causes Finch and Cobra to get separated, or Finch to get captured or knocked unconscious. When I return, I could fill in whatever happened during the time that they were not in communication.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 10:36:02 PM by Estelore »
The universe is, instant by instant, re-created anew. There is, in truth, no Past, only a memory of the Past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. The only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

-GNU Terry Pratchet, The Thief of Time

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2010, 10:38:08 PM »
ok thanks for the notes we will see what cobra says and maybe continue

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2010, 10:52:04 PM »
I apologize. Sorry. I wasn't thinking as usual. let's go.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2010, 11:01:11 PM »
what do you think should happen to Finch, Cobra?

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2010, 02:35:21 PM »
I don't really know. Maybe we should wait. I don't want to just keep editing my post.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!