Author Topic: GESB: OOC Discussion  (Read 222157 times)

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
Re: GESB: OOC Discussion
« Reply #5775 on: July 17, 2017, 10:18:17 PM »
Was thinking I'd post tonight, but I am hella tired out. Tomorrow! he shouted enthusiastically.

No no...no need to apologize, man.  I've been taking a long time to respond too.  I didn't mean it that way at all, sorry if that's how it came off.  I just meant I wasn't sure when you'd be back to post.
For what it's worth, I'm rarely sure when I'm going to post.

Tara! Jessi! gh! What's everyone up to these days? I mean, like, not in an accusatory "nobody's posting" sense. In a conversational sense. What's up?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 10:20:42 PM by Aluminator (Kit) »

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

guitarhero01234

« Reply #5776 on: July 17, 2017, 11:25:30 PM »
Eh, not a whole hell of a lot over here. Can't remember if I mentioned here or not, but I've been going through some **** lately, and I've been dealing with the emotional baggage that's brought along

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #5777 on: July 18, 2017, 08:07:37 AM »
In my case, I'm frankly just exhausted. I'm going to take a stab at it today, but one of the nicer things about this is we all know that we ain't as young as we used to be. My top-class work has been going towards a thing with Oss that I really, really love. : 3

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #5778 on: July 18, 2017, 10:18:24 PM »
It looks like, stupidly enough, I can't post tonight because my computer is updating. Windows 10 is terrible and bad. V___V

It'd be awkward to type a full round on the phone, so I will try out early tomorrow morning. Sorry guys. : [

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #5779 on: July 19, 2017, 06:27:05 AM »
<3 for the first post, Kells.  As for the second post...good luck.  My friend's Alienware updated to "Win10 - the creators" the other day and he's been having  a ton of trouble ever since.  He had to go back and manually install new drivers, and he's still having problems with command-response lag.  Sometimes he has to wait several seconds before his inputs are shown on the monitor.  He's very unhappy with it.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 06:28:44 AM by Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin) »
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #5780 on: July 19, 2017, 11:10:52 AM »
Aaaannnd....never mind. I just realized that I don't have anyone's post to react to. :P Oh well. That just leaves the other thing I'm doing, which is going to take a bit more time but may still be doable today.

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #5781 on: July 19, 2017, 10:09:02 PM »
Posted. Finally. On the upside, if I'm not trying to make my posts as overlong as normal, I can do them more often! Theoretically!

Eh, not a whole hell of a lot over here. Can't remember if I mentioned here or not, but I've been going through some **** lately, and I've been dealing with the emotional baggage that's brought along
Yeah, so you implied. I'm so sorry >.< Here's hoping it blows over/gets betters/hurts less soon (depending upon what applies). For what it's worth, we're always still here for camaraderie and momentary bits of distraction.

In my case, I'm frankly just exhausted. I'm going to take a stab at it today, but one of the nicer things about this is we all know that we ain't as young as we used to be. My top-class work has been going towards a thing with Oss that I really, really love. : 3
You may be exhausted, but at least you make a point of checking in here semi-regularly (even when you can't post), which is more than I can say for myself :P The thing you're talking about is you two's 1v1 RP here, right? I really do want to read that when I get the chance ^_^ Even if it's just you two having fun, you're both amazing writers and I always enjoy reading what you do ^_^
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 10:11:48 PM by Aluminator (Kit) »

Salem's Story

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #5782 on: July 20, 2017, 12:19:53 AM »
Wellll ****. Still no time, but at least my excuse is iron-clad: My girlfriend had a bad fever and needed my support. : [ 102 degrees, but given how sick regular her is that could still impact her ability to breathe. I was there with her until midnight. See you guys hopefully tomorrow; My big assignment's also done.

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Social Staff
« Reply #5783 on: July 21, 2017, 07:56:31 PM »
Wellll ****. Still no time, but at least my excuse is iron-clad: My girlfriend had a bad fever and needed my support. : [ 102 degrees, but given how sick regular her is that could still impact her ability to breathe. I was there with her until midnight. See you guys hopefully tomorrow; My big assignment's also done.
*hug* Hope she's better soon...  Also, congrats on finishing your mysterious big assignment ^_^
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 07:58:55 PM by Aluminator (Kit) »

Salem's Story

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #5784 on: July 22, 2017, 01:57:56 AM »
If you get bored, Kells, my post has been up in The Quest for awhile.  ^^

Also hope everyone gets to feeling better!  :)

RAF Silverblade

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #5785 on: July 22, 2017, 03:29:24 AM »
Somehow we managed to jointly name Mar 'Mar' despite being completely unaware of the existence of Mara, at the time. Mara is basically a demon that's the personification of forces that oppose enlightenment. Which, whatever way you slice it, seems to be exactly what the Devil does. The Devil as a meta-trope or archetype switches almost at random between being either Lawful or Chaotic---the only consistent thing is that he opposes the preference of the author and thus enlightenment. I prefer the Lawful wants-to-turn-the-world-into-a-giant-Lotus-Eater-Machine type (as does apparently Mar the headmate), but Caitlin loves the moxy of the crazytown bananapants Trickster-esque type. (Handsome Jack and the Joker need to shake hands and make bad jokes <___< >___> )

Either way, we've made a couple Jung-ish mythological references in that short post. :P *NERDS*

Also, Oss, tomorrow is Saturday and therefore we shall post. ;]
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 03:33:08 AM by Shenmue654 »

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #5786 on: July 22, 2017, 04:45:08 AM »
No rush at all, Kells...you just mentioned that you didn't have anything to respond to in an earlier post, so I thought maybe you hadn't seen the Quest post, that's all.  ^^

Also, just to let everyone know, I might not be able to post again for over a week.  We'll see how things go, but as it is I have to work six out of the next seven days, and it's probably gonna be kinda horrible.  So if I don't post, you know why.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 04:51:01 AM by Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin) »

RAF Silverblade

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #5787 on: July 24, 2017, 03:50:53 PM »
Hey guys, sorry to be so absent for so long. You'd think summer would be a lot of free time for a teacher, but...it's been crazy.

Hope you're all doing okay, hugs and luv - Tara

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #5788 on: July 25, 2017, 02:15:15 PM »
I posted! Sorry for the delay, guys. I was checking every day for awhile there and then fell out of the habit during a slow down. I'll try to be better about it, but if I disappear please don't hesitate to poke me via FB messenger or gchat or even a PM here (they get sent to my email). It's unintentional, I promise, and sometimes I just need a prod. Thanks Scott, for providing it this time. :)

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #5789 on: July 25, 2017, 03:09:25 PM »
I'm going to post just because posting as a take-no-**** bounty hunter with a quasi-magical disease will make me feel better after trying so hard to prevent something and watching the weight of the will of thousands fail to stop it.