Author Topic: GESB: OOC Discussion  (Read 222907 times)

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
Re: GESB: OOC Discussion
« Reply #1785 on: March 23, 2011, 03:23:18 PM »
Set it up for 15 replies per page. That will make your life more special. :D

Haha very true, I was about to suggest that, Bear.

And way to go GESB!!! :party:

((Is anyone looking for things for their charie to do? I would like an opportunity to RP with a long-time GESB veteran. Of course, it's all according to convenience, and as Ossanlin put it, 'organic' plot development. Whatever works best...))

Rukh, you're welcome to have your character approach the Bar table where Elayne is sitting with Trey. Their lives probably need some spicing up. XD

Elayne and Trey are both girls right? Species?
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1786 on: March 23, 2011, 03:31:11 PM »
Elayne is a Human female, and Trey is a Human male.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #1787 on: March 23, 2011, 03:32:18 PM »
Thanks, Chad. :)
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #1788 on: March 23, 2011, 03:32:29 PM »
I see. Sounds good to me. Be right there...

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #1789 on: March 23, 2011, 05:12:29 PM »
Happy 1k guys!

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #1790 on: March 23, 2011, 05:16:03 PM »
For a second I was looking at the OOC Discussion number of pages and I was like...120 pages?...XD

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline RAFrukh

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #1791 on: March 23, 2011, 05:22:57 PM »
Haha!  ;D

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #1792 on: March 23, 2011, 09:44:23 PM »
Oh my god. This place has actually reached 1000 pages. The Apocalypse is coming. o__O;;

Still, I'm impressed. Been here since page 14 or something. Mar's been here since page 37 or so. Not sure if those numbers are accurate, but...still, fear me. I can't believe how far we've all come. :D

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #1793 on: March 23, 2011, 09:51:55 PM »
If i was on my computer id look up when my first post was...could i bribe someone to do it for me?
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #1794 on: March 23, 2011, 09:56:57 PM »
Game time!

Everybody find your first post and repost it here along with the page it was on!

Or not... :P You know. Whatever.

My first post is on page 145:

Quote from: Terenia
The door swings open, squealing in an unforgiving sort of way that makes the newest entrant of the bar cringe slightly. She shuts the door hastily, as if to conceal the sound, and hurries up to the bar.

"A shot of your strongest." She mumbles, setting herself down on a worn out bar stool and pulling her jacket around herself tighter. She surveys her surroundings with a critical, watchful eye, but make no comment. One foot taps against the bar stools bottom rung restlessly. She seems uncomfortable, constantly fidgeting to push her dirty blonde hair back, or readjust her nondescript brown jacket. When her drink arrives, she cups it with care, but does not down it quite yet.

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #1795 on: March 23, 2011, 09:57:41 PM »
*Cries* but i cant do it!
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1796 on: March 23, 2011, 09:59:40 PM »
Good Lord. Where was my first post? Somewhere in the six or seven hundreds, I think. Is there a reasonably quick way to do this?

It was Temrash coming in and sitting at the bar, and Myitt talked to him because she was also sitting at the bar. He said he was running from the Empire, and she mentioned the rebellion. He decided to join, but never actually got around to talking to Reven. He still wants to ally himself with the rebels, but it's looking increasingly unlikely that he will be. Tora and Corliss don't like him, and I forget how much Myitt does or doesn't like him. There's a good chance he may team up with the pirates, since they still like him and have things that the Empire hasn't seen before from their own universe.

It's been an interesting story with Temrash.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 10:04:02 PM by Chad29 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #1797 on: March 23, 2011, 10:01:57 PM »
Here's mine... back when I was firmly entrenched in past-tense land!

Elayne's jaw relaxed for a brief moment as she saw light flicker off the hulls of several ships clustered around a decrepit building ahead. Finally, she thought with relief, some semblance of civilization. But then she tensed again almost immediately at the prospect of actually landing the craft in which she was currently seated. "That is, landing it without destroying everything in sight," she amended, her voice sounding flat in the empty c.ockpit. "This sucker'll land, most definitely. The question is if it'll land with me still alive inside."

She began guiding the small ship to a patch of empty, flat ground near the building. Her tight grip on the controls was doing nothing to stop its jerky motions, but when the entire craft began to shudder violently, her blue eyes darted to a light that had suddenly begun to blink frenetically to her right. "Okay," she whispered, one hand diverted to the new set of controls. "Thrusters should be powering down...." She slowly pulled the most prominent lever down and, mercifully, the ship's shaking stopped. Relying on the cameras' visual feedback, she managed to land; the left legs touched down first, which made the craft wobble precariously, but then the right legs slammed into the ground, causing the floor to be finally parallel with the horizon.

Elayne remained trembling in her seat as she powered down the ship. Although her body was freezing, her forehead was covered in sweat, a revelation that caused her fear to be swallowed with embarrassment. Unclasping the safety belt and standing, she kicked the seat's base with a growl. "I am not a pilot," she glowered at the body of the human man slumped in the corner. "What the heck were you thinking, dying in mid-flight with no one else but a mechanic on board, huh?" she demanded, and stalked out of the ship and towards the building.

Flicking her dark hair over her shoulder, she pushed open the door and strode in. A bar, she realized in relief, and headed straight towards the bartender, noting little else. If ever I needed a drink, it was now, she thought and ordered a stiff one. Only after half her mug had been drained did she start to examine her surroundings.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #1798 on: March 23, 2011, 10:02:55 PM »
Good Lord. Where was my first post? Somewhere in the six or seven hundreds, I think. Is there a reasonably quick way to do this?

Chad, I'm pretty sure you've been around way longer than that. You were around when my first character was here and she was gone by the 300's.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1799 on: March 23, 2011, 10:05:26 PM »
I edited my earlier post. Wow, have I been posting that long?

Ani-Master 2014!