Author Topic: i think animorphs would be good for this current generation of young peoples...  (Read 812 times)

Offline Acalio-Laron-Jaham

the young people these days are too brain washed with all these magical love/romantic issues and teenage drama with vampires etc. they are practically brainwashed.

animorphs is quite a intelligent and knowledgeable series, and it incorporates a lot of themes, such as the bond of friendship, war, peace and so on. hopefully it will get kids to think, to be interested in science and outer space again, you know, whats really out there and the possibilities - instead of just wanting to be bitten by vampires. :/

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
  • Defiant! And argumentative!
I'm a teen and I've never read vampire books if bunicula doesn't count. I read sci-fi and fantasy like LOTR or eragon.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
  • <Pirate Gloomy bear morph!>
Hey!! Don't be so against vampire bites, please! >_< Twilight isn't the only vampire story around... And they're totally not the only new books around.

But that's right that Animorphs can still be loved by young people! Two 9-years-old boys are currently reading my Animorphs books, and really enjoy them. They're already addicted ;) This story as no age, except for some reference about stars, they can be read and re-read through many generations. The re-release may show that. And if you want more teenagers and children read them, just lend your books ;)
..."in a perpetual state of Celtic gloom"
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
Student Evil Demo 1.0 (explicit dialogs, 12+)
My Forum