Author Topic: Our Summer Vacation...  (Read 37031 times)

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
Re: Our Summer Vacation...
« Reply #1155 on: November 20, 2011, 11:00:39 PM »
Kristen jumped, stifling a cry of surprise.  What was that voice?  It sounded like it was....everywhere.  She collected herself, and raised the gun, looking around.  "What was that?"  She whispered, looking around.  <<No shooting.  Got it.  I'd probably miss anyway,>> she babbled nervously to Olivia.

You're worthless.  You don't deserve to live.

Idiot.  Enslaved by this pathetic creature.

So stupid.  Why are you so stupid.

"And then, she falls flat on her face," Eshen 249 said with a laugh.  "Pathetic little hosts."

She's right.  You're pathetic.

Eshen grinned at the other Controllers around her, sharing funny stories of how stupid their hosts were.  They were sitting in one of the little side buildings in the Pool, relaxing, having a bite to eat.  Sydney, Eshen's host was quiet, as usual, cowering.  <<Remember what I told you?>> Eshen snapped.  <<Just listen to me for once.>>

Yeah.  Just listen.  You can't even do that.  Pathetic creature.

Go kill yourself.
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

Offline donut

• Xtreme Member
  • Don't Blink
« Reply #1156 on: January 25, 2012, 10:38:47 AM »
Tarry awoke.  He could hear running water, and flet it running over his body.  He opened his main eyes, he couldn't feel his stalk eyes.  He saw white porcelin.  He realized he was no longer on the ship, but in Sean's bathroom.  He heard Chad pacing back and forth.  He tried to stand, but his body was too weak to move.  <Chad?  How long have I been unconciouse?>

radgeek

« Reply #1157 on: February 01, 2012, 06:20:09 PM »
"You're up at last!" Chad snapped. He was glad Tarry was awake, but at the same time, he was worried. "You've been out for a few hours. A lot has been happening...do you feel okay?" He wasn't sure if the Andalite was alright after what had happened to him, so he decided to make sure before telling him what was going on.

Offline donut

• Xtreme Member
  • Don't Blink
« Reply #1158 on: February 11, 2012, 11:14:52 AM »
<I am fine,> Tarry said as he tried to move again.  He was still too week to get up and did not want to keep struggling while Chad was watching.  He could not appear as week as he was. <However, it will be a moment before I can move.  What has happened?>

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #1159 on: February 29, 2012, 09:39:17 AM »
((LOCKED until further notice.))

radgeek

« Reply #1160 on: February 29, 2012, 03:42:45 PM »
You didn't lock it.  AND THIS WILL RAISE AGAIN.