Author Topic: Our Summer Vacation...  (Read 37066 times)

Offline Unknown User

• RAF's Official Ellimist Expert
  • Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
Re: Our Summer Vacation...
« Reply #1125 on: June 10, 2011, 12:11:16 PM »
Kildor, having been roaming the library, quickly spotted Kristen and Olivia, intuition, the force that had driven great victories and great defeats, told him they were the correct girls. Before they  could separate, Kildor quickly, but calmly approached Kristen. "I assume you and your friend are here for the...book signing? Your Friend, Brian, told me to tell you that he is waiting in the back." Kildor raged internally, the plan had only just begun and already things were faltering. "If you will follow me, I will take you to the area where the book signing is to be held."
Meh.

radgeek

« Reply #1126 on: June 10, 2011, 03:29:44 PM »
<<Did you just walk?>> Jo asked.  <<I could feel that.  Keep moving your feet and I'll find my way around.>>

Olivia saw that Kristen was being spoken to by Kildor.  She put a look of distain on her face.  "I'm going with Olivia too.  We stand together in this."

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #1127 on: June 13, 2011, 10:35:11 PM »
Kristen paused on the first stair, glancing back.  It was Kildor.  She relaxed, then tensed again.  There was still danger.  She smiled slightly.  "It's okay, Jo," she said, recalling that she was Olivia now.  "It's just a book signing.  Thank you," she said to Kildor.  "Lead on."
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #1128 on: June 24, 2011, 07:12:21 PM »
Sean parked the car a few blocks down the street from Brian's house. He went through his list of morphs, trying to think of the safest plan, but the only one he could think of was this:

He stepped up to the door and knocked lightly.

"What? I don't... I don't understand." Ms. Wickersham stood stock still. She gasped when there was a knock at the door, and started panicking slightly more. Did she answer the door? Should she call out? She didn't know what to do... What had she done so wrong? All she wanted was her little boy back. "What do I say?" She asked her unknown visitor.

Brian caught up with the group from where he'd been waiting. He refused to make eye contact with "Jo", but he noticed that she wasn't quite the same, and so she was probably someone else morphed partly as Jo.  Or... something like that... Still, he wasn't ready to talk to her or anyone else for that matter yet. He followed Kildor as well, without a word.

radgeek

« Reply #1129 on: June 25, 2011, 11:22:43 AM »
A new vibration come from a new direction, the direction she remembered the door was.  <<Don't answer the door it could be the people trying to hurt Brian,>> Jo said.  She wondered if there was something that she could tell this unwanted guess to make them go away.  But without knowing who it was she didn't know what to say.

Offline Unknown User

• RAF's Official Ellimist Expert
  • Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #1130 on: June 26, 2011, 03:00:01 PM »
Kildor still playing the gracious host, led Kristen, Olivia, and Brian back to where Brian had been patiently waiting.  "Finally," Kildor muttered with his back to the others before turning to face them. "I am glad that you have arrived, we can begin the operation shortly." Kildor walked across the little room to a broom closet and returned with a brief case, he set it on the table and opened the clasps, Six dracon beam weapons lay there in plain sight. "I have taken the liberty of procuring Dracon beams for the three of you, and a few more besides, in case others of your team decided to show up."
   Kildor officially knew of only three of them, but thanks to intelligence reports, he suspected the number was closer to six, perhaps even seven or eight. It was just one of the many unconfirmed facts about the small group that frustrated the spy to no end.
  "I am glad you've decided to accept my invitation and to help me in this matter. You will find that I can be a marvelous ally."
Meh.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #1131 on: June 26, 2011, 03:27:49 PM »
Sweet... laser guns. Cool. Brian thought as he took one from the briefcase. "Won't have to twist my arm over this one..." He said. After trying to find the best way to conceal it, he simply tucked it in his morphing suit, underneath his t-shirt. He was getting excited now. They were actually going down there. What would it be like? He thought about the chaos of the barn. And he knew that was child's play compared to the place they were headed.

radgeek

« Reply #1132 on: June 26, 2011, 10:58:31 PM »
Olivia took the gun and tried to hid it on herself.  She already had the dracon that she had shot Brian with on her but now she had one for each hand.  "Thank you."  <<Kristen, say that you are trained on your weapon and know its faithful.  Having a dracon might be a good idea for you just not while you are morphed as me.>>
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 11:27:06 PM by No Mangoes Rad »

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #1133 on: June 28, 2011, 08:27:49 PM »
<<Should we tell Brian who's who?>> She sent some quick thought-speak to Olivia before following her instructions.  "I'm trained on my weapon," she said, trying to say it as Olivia would.  Unfortunately, she didn't know Ms. Rush that well...but neither did Kildor.  "I know it's faithful.  I would prefer using it."  She neglected to add where it was concealed, just in case.  It was really just tucked in her shirt, the barrel poking uncomfortably just inside the waistband of her pants on her hip. 

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)

radgeek

« Reply #1134 on: June 28, 2011, 10:14:58 PM »
<<If he doesn't know then he will act like we are Jo and Olivia so we shouldn't tell him,>> Olivia reasoned.  "Kildor, what do we do when we get down there?  What Yeerk butt am I going to leave a moose hoof print on?"

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #1135 on: June 29, 2011, 12:24:27 AM »
Brian couldn't help but smile the tiniest bit at Jo's comment. That was the kinda thing that he'd say... if he wasn't letting himself stew in this funk. "Yeah, we got a plan, or what?" He looked at Olivia. Didn't.. hadn't they come up with a plan before he'd left? He couldn't for the life of him remember it at this moment. Oh gosh, what are we going to do now? He thought, suddenly aware of how unprepared he was for this. The Boy Scout in him was very unhappy about this. "How long do we have?"

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #1136 on: June 29, 2011, 12:29:26 AM »
Sean thought he might have heard a faint response, but... nah, he was probably just imagining it. He knocked again, a bit louder this time. Maybe they weren't home?

"Okay, okay... I won't answer it." Ms. Wikckersham whispered. She took a few breaths. She needed to control herself, and not freak out like she was. That would help nobody. "What do you want me to do now?" She hoped her answer was something other than morse code...

radgeek

« Reply #1137 on: June 30, 2011, 12:01:08 AM »
Brain's mom (or whom ever she was talking to) had gotten closer.  <<You might be able to see me soon,>> Jo said remembering she want to kill the first thing she morphed.  <<I need to to say "roach" when you see the a... roach.  Don't kill it!  See the roach has info on Brian's where abouts.>>

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #1138 on: July 08, 2011, 10:00:58 AM »
"Yeah, let's go," Kristen added.  She recalled that Olivia was kind of impatient, so she added that edge to her voice.  In reality, this whole thing was making her nervous.  What if she failed?  What if Kildor found out?  What would she do?  Would she be killed?  Calm down, Kristen, she said to herself.  You wanted in on this, didn't you?  Yes you did.  So just relax.  You're much more likely to be noticed if you're freaking out.

Thanks to Bear!

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #1139 on: August 01, 2011, 01:37:06 AM »
Kildor led the small group of rebels through the bookshelves. He stopped in the 130 Nonfiction section, under Paranormal Phenomena, and reached straight for a book on the second row, entitled, "Alien Hunters are Morons". As he did, one shelf receded into the wall without a sound, leading to an open passage. A sweet oily scent wafted out, blasting them in the face. "Who's first?" was all he said.