Author Topic: Animorphs/House Crossover RP  (Read 4119 times)

Offline Doomhawk

Re: Animorphs/House Crossover RP
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2012, 07:34:45 AM »
OK, well, if you don't do profile stuff then there's nothing more I can do. I know the bare minimum about House and I've put all the ideas here that I've got. Why not brainstorm?
Rachel rolled her eyes. "Yeah. It's a swell sound. Sometimes I just lie in bed for six or seven hours doing nothing but saying 'million.'"

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Ranked 56th in Most Posts
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's MVP of Roleplaying
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2012, 06:40:00 AM »
That is really what it is right now is a brainstorming session. Just need more people to see it and maybe we can do this.

Offline Doomhawk

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2012, 07:03:00 AM »
Yeah, though it seems really quiet in the RP section- not many people actually looking at things. I don't seem to get any interest for anything I post even though it's not crossover, so it's easy enough to understand for fans...
Rachel rolled her eyes. "Yeah. It's a swell sound. Sometimes I just lie in bed for six or seven hours doing nothing but saying 'million.'"

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2012, 05:32:33 AM »
Yeah that is very true and it might be hard to rp a House/Animorphs rp...but I do want to try one time atleast.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2012, 09:37:50 PM »
I'm thinking house discovers the problem while conducting some experimental brain surgery, where the yeerk is knocked out by the annastesia, but the host isn;t completely. The host wakes up and explains everything.

One or two of the doctors observing the strange new disease try to escape/attack everyone and from that point they get two more links to the yeerks. With House's influence, he could have them put into solitary confinement for three days, and take what they know after.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2012, 05:54:43 AM »
Hmmm another good idea.