Author Topic: A thank to everyone and updates  (Read 871 times)

Offline Vickie1

• DA
A thank to everyone and updates
« on: October 02, 2010, 03:27:16 AM »
(repost)

Ok so this is a thread about my art and fic again and it's a nuisance and a waste of space. But actually, I wanted to make a new reply that could be considered a latest one you all will see rather than a merged one in my old threads and no one notice so yeah I opened a new one...unless you know how to make a new noticeable thread WITHOUT being a merged one, then ok. This is a waste of space. :\

Anyhow, it's just some updates on both art and fic.

I'd like to say my latest chp of The Alteration is up and I want to thank the people for answering some Animorphs-related questions. Thanks to them, I've decided to modernize the setting of Animorphs to 200X as a challenge and as a fun thing to do. So thank you, LisaCharly, Aluminator and goom (VERY THANK U to goom! I want to repay you for helping me with the whole topic issue!)!

Plus, I had always wondered how Ax would react in our modern time, like say he comes across a mac or iPod.

Ax: -fiddling with a DS- I do not understand how you humans play this contraption. I click on this 'Y' button to move the character vertically but it only does some sort of attack motion.

Vickie: ...Ok. Let us leave him be and continue with this thread.

I've dedicated this chp to Broken for helping me alot on brainstorming to make this chp more modern. Thank you Broken and hope you'll enjoy the chp! :D http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6308284/1/Alteramorphs_0_The_Alteration

Also, I'll be dedicating future chps and pics to everyone who has been nice to me and made me feel at home like Dameg, VisserZer0, Asmodeus, Terenia, Stephquiem, KitsuneMarie, Phoenix004, Aluminator and many more! And don't say I shouldn't do this. Cuz I really want to! :akanbe: As thanks for making my time here enjoyable.

And last, I have updated my book cover pic (see old pic here: Alteramorphs #0: The Alteration (Both fanfic and art, feedback needed)) becaaause I GOT CS5 AND A NEW TABLET! :party: :woot2: YIPPEE! So happy! Thanks to these new toys, I've improved my pic in just half a day (of course, the pen pressure started to act weird so I need to fix that) with just CS5 Photoshop and my Intuos 4! XD I love them very much now! Hope you all enjoy the new improvements attached below!

Without further ado, I hope you enjoy the update art and the modernized world in my fi-

Marco: HOLD IT RIGHT THERE! Why the heck you go to make it modern? I like my 1994/5 self! It's way cooler than any 2000s stick-ups. The chicks dig me!

Vickie: Ah, ok. Hold that thought and allow me to do this. -comes up to Marco, grabs his collar and completely tears off his 1994 self, revealing a new 2005 look-

Marco: WHATTHEHECK!? What did you do to me!?

Vickie: As Rachel would say it, it's a fashion statement. It looks good on ya. I bet the fans will be weak in the knees over this new look.

Marco: You can't do this to me! My style has been copyrighted to BE the 1994/5! Oh, when my boss (KA) hears about this, you are so gonna be-

Vickie: -reveals a God of War game in hand-

Marco: O_O

Vickie: You see the game, boy? You see the game? -shakes it-

Marco: -literally goes on all four and pants like a dog-

Vickie: Yes, boy. Do you want it? Do you want to play it on Jake's new Xbox 360 machine?

Marco: RUFF!

Vickie: You really want it? You want it boy? Well, then! GO GET IT! -throws it-

Marco: -goes to fetch it-

Vickie: -notices the audience is staring at her- I admit nothing other than I like to torture Marco and I do not own Animorphs. I only do this to entertain you all in the utmost kind of humorous situations, regardless of fic-related or not. -grins evilly-

And now it's 3:30 am sooo...NITE! -faints from exhaustion-
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 03:32:47 AM by Vickie1 »
My imagination can be both infinite and insane