Author Topic: Oh no, not the Helmacrons again!  (Read 11669 times)

warren_bearclaw

Re: Oh no, not the Helmacrons again!
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2010, 06:36:16 PM »
Honestly, I was kinda wondering when someone would comment on us being in the wrong place... I'll move if y'all want to keep it going!

Sorry 'bout that!

Offline A ghost you know

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2010, 06:46:30 PM »
Quote from: Aldrea Hammee
Sorry. Uh, it was the heat of the moment.  :angel: Should we maybe continue our story in the appropriate forum, guys? (And Yeerks, and Helmacrons?)
Sure, let's head to the Animorphs RP forum. And if we ask nicely, maybe a mod will move the relevant posts there for us... please, mods? :)
RAFdating Horsefan1023 (Seal)! :D

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2010, 06:52:11 PM »
What'll we call it, so I can find it...?   "Oh no, not the Helmacrons!"?

Offline A ghost you know

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2010, 07:47:05 PM »
This is a current-day multi-species free-for-all. In the topic http://animorphsforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=6437.0, Aluminator inadvertently revealed himself to be Yeerked. Now normal humans are trying to free him, but the Helmacrons are getting involved, and that's never a good thing...

Offline A ghost you know

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2010, 07:48:39 PM »
Quote from: warren_bearclaw
What'll we call it, so I can find it...?   "Oh no, not the Helmacrons!"?
Sounds good to me, although a slightly better title might be "Oh no, not the Helmacrons again!" since those guys seem to pop out of the woodwork every chance they get. :P

EDIT: We are up and running! http://animorphsforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=6492

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2010, 07:51:09 PM »
Aluminator! How are we to finish infesting the internet if you reveal yourself in the one place the Andalites are certain to be posting in!? You will be demoted!

Ani-Master 2014!

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2010, 08:00:30 PM »
((we'll have the posts from the other thread moved here real soon!))

Offline Aldrea Hammee

« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2010, 08:33:57 PM »
I would like to point out, before we continue, that I am not quite a *normal* human. I'm a human housing the Ixcila of an Andalite-turned-Hork-Bajir-nothlit. Who's been dead for some 40 years and has a bit of an attitude problem.

But that's a story for another thread.
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Offline A ghost you know

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2010, 09:20:37 PM »
I would like to point out, before we continue, that I am not quite a *normal* human. I'm a human housing the Ixcila of an Andalite-turned-Hork-Bajir-nothlit. Who's been dead for some 40 years and has a bit of an attitude problem.

That sounds like quite an interesting story, and perhaps the reason for your username as well?

Quote from: Chad29
Aluminator! How are we to finish infesting the internet if you reveal yourself in the one place the Andalites are certain to be posting in!? You will be demoted!
*narrows eyes* QFT.
Aldrea, once we finish with Al, we've got to deal with Chad.
*good-naturedly grumbles about how a simple mission to free an infested person has become nothing short of a circus, in true Animorphs style* :P

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2010, 09:30:09 PM »
Seriously, who are you people!? I just wanted to go camping!

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2010, 09:34:14 PM »

That sounds like quite an interesting story, and perhaps the reason for your username as well?

*narrows eyes* QFT.
Aldrea, once we finish with Al, we've got to deal with Chad.
*good-naturedly grumbles about how a simple mission to free an infested person has become nothing short of a circus, in true Animorphs style* :P

What? No! Wait!...uh *breathes fire at Ghost because I'm half dragon, as established a while back in a species thread*

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Aldrea Hammee

« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2010, 09:48:11 PM »
Chad: Breathing fire won't save you! Although that is pretty cool....bet you're the envy of all your pool buddies, aren't you?

Al: Acting oblivious won't help, either. Unless...um, Ghost, he didn't get some kind of head injury, did he? This HAS blown way out of proportion in Animorphs style.

Ghost: It is a rather interesting story, and exactly the reason for my username. Aldrea picked it, since she feels a bit slighted at times.
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2010, 10:17:31 PM »
"...Well, now that we're all re-acquainted... FACE THE FURY OF THE HELMACRONS!!!"

Tseeew! Tseeew!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2010, 10:30:42 PM »
Insolent fleas! I will devour you all! *blasts Helmacrons, hoping to be more effective than against something that's already dead*

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline A ghost you know

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2010, 11:03:19 PM »
What? No! Wait!...uh *breathes fire at Ghost because I'm half dragon, as established a while back in a species thread*
*quickly dissolves back to ghost form*
Flames? How fun. Oh, did I forget to mention I'm not affected by those?
*moves toward the Helmacrons, then returns to physical form* Now listen up, you egomaniacs, if you want any kind of cooperation you're going to stop playing with those shredders RIGHT NOW. And shrink this guy, too. *gestures toward Chad* We might as well duke this out at an equal size level.

Al: Acting oblivious won't help, either. Unless...um, Ghost, he didn't get some kind of head injury, did he? This HAS blown way out of proportion in Animorphs style.
Nope, Aldrea, Al didn't get a head injury. The Yeerk appears to be playing mind games with us, or at least trying to. I'm halfway inclined to replace that duct tape before that Yeerk tries something more bothersome than that.

Ghost: It is a rather interesting story, and exactly the reason for my username. Aldrea picked it, since she feels a bit slighted at times.
I guess I can partly see her viewpoint, although IMHO she should be grateful she gets to share your body at all.