Author Topic: Oh no, not the Helmacrons again!  (Read 11670 times)

Offline A ghost you know

• Jr. Xtreme Member
Oh no, not the Helmacrons again!
« on: September 23, 2010, 10:37:04 PM »
This is a current-day multi-species free-for-all. In the topic http://animorphsforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=6437.0, Aluminator inadvertently revealed himself to be Yeerked. Now normal humans are trying to free him, but the Helmacrons are getting involved, and that's never a good thing...

Quote from: Aldrea Hammee
Quote from: Aluminator
Nice find! We'll all have to remember to keep our eyes peeled! And, yeah, let me or another Sharing member know if you spot someone you think could be an Andalite.

I'm going to have to take you on a 4 day vacation to somewhere very remote, I think.
I'm with you, Aldrea. We'd better make sure we pick someplace very, very remote though. We don't want to have any little accidents that would cause us to come back as Sharing members, too. ;)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 10:02:16 PM by Kit Kat »
RAFdating Horsefan1023 (Seal)! :D

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
Re: Oh no, not the Helmacrons again!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 11:28:32 AM »
Nice find! We'll all have to remember to keep our eyes peeled! And, yeah, let me or another Sharing member know if you spot someone you think could be an Andalite.

I'm going to have to take you on a 4 day vacation to somewhere very remote, I think.
I'm with you, Aldrea. We'd better make sure we pick someplace very, very remote though. We don't want to have any little accidents that would cause us to come back as Sharing members, too. ;)

I think I have the perfect spot! You get to it through the dressing room at The Gap. I'm pretty sure it's remote enough that we could spend four days there easy and never see another free human being!

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline A ghost you know

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 06:36:50 PM »

I think I have the perfect spot! You get to it through the dressing room at The Gap. I'm pretty sure it's remote enough that we could spend four days there easy and never see another free human being!
*narrows eyes*
That settles it. You're coming with us, and we're not going shopping along the way. Nice try.

Offline Aldrea Hammee

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 06:54:49 PM »
Ugh, time to break out the shredder....AGAIN.. ..
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2010, 02:05:42 AM »
Alright, I'll come without whining too much. Just let me call some friends first and let them know where we're going...

Salem's Story

Offline A ghost you know

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2010, 02:24:33 AM »
Alright, I'll come without whining too much. Just let me call some friends first and let them know where we're going...
Do you mean "Mr. Visser"? Just tell him you're going on a 4-day journey and won't be back. He'll understand.

Offline Aldrea Hammee

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2010, 09:55:03 PM »
Silly, did you think we'd tell you the REAL location of where we're going to be....um...camping?

I love this thread.

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Social Staff
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2010, 11:15:52 PM »
Well, Mr. Visser wasn't happy about it, but he's going to let me get out of... um... work for four days. He did insist that I bring my... um... special suitcase, though.

;D

Salem's Story

Offline A ghost you know

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2010, 11:33:49 PM »
Well, Mr. Visser wasn't happy about it, but he's going to let me get out of... um... work for four days. He did insist that I bring my... um... special suitcase, though.

;D
*starts to say no, then realizes something*
Sure, bring it along! That won't be a problem.

*whispers to Aldrea* Even with a portable Kandrona, a Yeerk still has to leave its host to feed. As long as we keep constant guard over him, we should be in a very good position.

Offline Aldrea Hammee

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2010, 11:16:09 PM »
I'll get the duct tape.

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Social Staff
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2010, 11:22:36 PM »
Good idea! As a totally normal human, I often find duct tape useful for a variety of things!

Salem's Story

Offline Aldrea Hammee

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2010, 07:43:13 PM »
Great! I'm sure you'll enjoy a hearty breakfast of oatmeal, too! As a normal human, of course.  ^-^

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Social Staff
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2010, 08:25:32 PM »
Um... I'm allergic...

Salem's Story

Offline A ghost you know

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2010, 09:22:00 PM »
Really? You don't want this nice instant maple & ginger oatmeal? I've heard it's truly mind-altering, it's so awesome!  ^-^
Well, let's get going. I don't want us to be anywhere near here if "Mr. Visser" decides to show up, especially if he brings his Salad Shooters.

Offline Aldrea Hammee

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2010, 09:29:15 PM »
*while Aluminator figures out a way to get around the oatmeal, straps some duct tape over his mouth and, just for good measure, winds some around the host's ears as well*

Sorry man, for you own good.