Author Topic: M.C.C.F.  (Read 8421 times)

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
  • Your friendly neighbourhood plural system
Re: M.C.C.F.
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2010, 04:58:16 PM »
I slipped into the narrow cabin and waited for the plane to take off.

((sorry I can't give more than that; having issues with a REVIT project, and no time right now to RAF it up.))
The universe is, instant by instant, re-created anew. There is, in truth, no Past, only a memory of the Past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. The only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

-GNU Terry Pratchet, The Thief of Time

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
  • Defiant! And argumentative!
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2010, 05:49:29 PM »
I slipped in secretly after I morphed under the plane no one would notice the scorpion who slipped aboard.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2010, 04:53:44 PM »
The plane took off, and the first half of the trip went fairly smoothly, but for some turbulence... but as our landing site finally became distantly visible, I couldn't help feeling a sharp surge of tense apprehension.  Some instinct was warning me of impending danger, but from whom? I looked around the cabin at the other handful of passengers; they seemed just as tense as I felt.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a trio of ****roaches scuttle in a 'v' formation from under the seat. Huh. Not normal.

Somebody else was in morph on the plane with us, but we had the temporary advantage: not only was I aware of their presence, but they would have to demorph first before they could morph into something dangerous. By that time, I could be well on my way to something similarly dangerous.
The universe is, instant by instant, re-created anew. There is, in truth, no Past, only a memory of the Past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. The only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2010, 07:55:36 PM »
<Hello Finch. Would you like me to deal with the ****roaches?> I asked after I noticed the ****roaches. I had crawled underneath Finches chair and the ****roaches were only a chair or two away.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2010, 11:32:26 PM »
hi id like to join please
Name: Shaun Rhinehardt
Species: Human
Physical Appearence: 5ft7 shaved dirty blonde hair light blue eyes
Personality: shy but friendly after a while, brave and curious couragous.
History: homeless lost his parents in a raid of his home they were taken by the terrorists and used as hostages his parents whereabouts are known and he wants to find them at all costs. the terrorists are looking for him because he knows where to find them but won't share the info with anybody he doesnt trust. was captured and beaten until rescued by(anybody you can fit into this).Was never given the ability to morph yet buts wants to take after his father and fight so he is in search of ways to be able to morph.Once he acquires the morphing ability favorite morph would be the Gorilla.
Morphs: Gorilla
            Red-tailed Hawk
            Black Bear
            Rhino
            Poison-Dart Frog
            Coyote or wolf and i would put more but the message bar wont let me
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...
Jake: (nods and wipes tears) Yeah. Until then, we fight.

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2010, 12:43:09 AM »
((Thanks for joining the party and Estelore that's a noticable character.))
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2010, 07:15:51 PM »
no problem how are we getting my character into this?
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2010, 07:19:40 PM »
((this is a pretty slow moving rp. Right now I'm waiting for a reply from Este.))
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2010, 07:23:19 PM »
ok well when you get to a part where you can get my character out of captivity let me know

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2010, 07:29:56 PM »
 ((won't be around most of tomorrow))
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2010, 09:32:19 PM »
((ok thanks))

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2010, 10:29:45 PM »
((Sorry for my absence; please be aware that I leave my current location tomorrow morning to be with distant family. I will not have internet access at all for probably the duration of three days. Thank you for your understanding.))

I nodded once, silently, hoping that the scorpion would be able to detect the movement. The plane was only moments away from making its final approach to the tiny plateau that would be our landing strip. I tensed, preparing to morph rapidly if necessary.

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2010, 10:55:13 PM »
I darted out and pinned one of the ****roaches. <Who are you and what do you want.>
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 09:03:51 AM by Cobra »
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2010, 04:49:47 PM »
I shifted in my seat, watching from the corner of my eye as the scorpion confronted the ****roaches. Suddenly, mid-descent, we hit a patch of turbulence; my teeth rattled against each other, and the other passengers fastened their seatbelts. Another violent BUMP-!

-a piece of luggage broke free from the overhead compartment and fell into the aisle next to me-

-I lifted my arms to cover my head-

-a split-second too late... something struck the back of my head-

-as I lost consciousness, I heard a shriek, a sizzle, a smell of ozone, I thought I saw the unmistakable green flash of

a Shredder?

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2010, 07:00:45 PM »
When the plane shook I went flying. When I focused again the ****roaches were almost demorphed. One pulled a shedder out of a suitcase and shot at me. He missed. When I finshed demorphing they were all out of morph. I knee one in the gut but the other had a shredder on me. "Morph some a rodent. Or finch dies." I morphed ferret. The leader scooped me up and shoved me in a bag. I struggled bait he held the bag tight. "Grab her." The leader said and we exited the plane.

Post Merged: November 24, 2010, 11:06:23 AM
We drove around for about 25 minutes. Then the car stopped and  I heard a car door. We entered a building and I was pulled out of the bag squirmed and hissing. I was tossed into a cage with iron bars and a combonation lock. <Let me demorph!>
"Not a chance." the leader said. "The boss wants to talk to you. Your too much of a wildcard to be left human and morph capable."
They tossed Finch into the cell that contained my cage and splashed some water on her. In the next cell over the was a man who looked pretty beat up.
Then it struck me! They wouldn't let me demorph and I only had an hour and half left! I would be stuck as a ferret forever!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 11:06:23 AM by Cobra »
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!