Author Topic: Son of Hero  (Read 2115 times)

Offline Animorphsjake

• I am a dragon.
    • Animorphsjake's Youtube
Son of Hero
« on: July 22, 2008, 02:19:16 PM »
                                                              Son Of Hero
                                                   BOOK 1                  CHAPTER 1
          It was 18 years ago my father and his other friends defeated the yeerks. My father,the hero. The Titan. The leader. Call him what you want. My name is Leigh, and my father? Jake. My mother's name is Jasmine. She CAN be nice, she just doesnt want to. She calls me a mistake. She makes me clean the house, and wash the clothes, do the dishes, etc. We CAN afford a house maide, a butler, a dishwasher, and someone to do our taxes. But no. That wouldn't teach me "responsibility". I have a horrible life. I stay home alone all day, while my dad is out doing important army who-knows-what? My mother is always out buying jewlrey and shoes. Jake (I'll call him that) rarely talks to me. He is still mad at me for something I did 2 years ago. You see,he took me to a meeting with the president of the united states, and he brought the blue box with him. To make a long story short, I can morph into animals.  I am now enrolled to go to military school.

Well, today was the last day of summer. Tommorow I leave to military school for 7 months. The only thing I've got thats good to do is too camp  in front of the television and stare like a vegtable. Thats what I usually do. Today was different. I wanted to do something important. Something to make Dad notice me. The only thing that gets his attention is his room. He's always in it. It has all his secret stuff in it.

I walked up stairs and opened his bedroom door. Then, I saw something that made me freeze in shock. 6 feet in front of me was a yeerk pool with a yeerk falling out of my Dad's ear and into the kandrona. I yelled and ran for him. A Hork-Bajir stopped me in time from  grabbing  my dad.

"Leigh! LEIGH!! RUN! GET AWAY FROM HERE!" yelled my dad.

I broke free from the Hork-Bajir and ran for the door  and out the house. As I ran, I knew in my heart that it was my turn to be the hero.

If your a fan of Son of Hero and you want a banner of it just message me!

« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 11:01:18 PM by Animorphsjake »
My newest video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXjJ7AeYy0A

Offline Animorphsjake

• I am a dragon.
    • Animorphsjake's Youtube
Re: Son of Hero 1#
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 07:18:09 PM »
                                                             CHAPTER 2

I knew exactly where I was going to go. I had a vision of a forest, a spot where there was a bird and a hork-bajir.  I was young when I had it, yet it always haunted my mind. Now all I have to do is find it.

Where am I going?

I dont know

Then how am I getting there?

I kept these conversations going with myself in  my head as I ran towards the outskirts of town.

Let me tell you, running for miles is VERY tireing.

Finally, I approached a rather large house. It had a barn behind it. It reminded me of........no, it couldnt be.

I snuck to the side of the house and into the woods. The sun began to set, so I found a cave and rested in there.  I tried for 2 hours tossing and turning on the cold, hard floor. I kept hearing noises. Little voices in the distance saying tiny things like come here  and We must talk
I finally gave in and talked

"Who are you?"

......no answer

"Tell me who you are!"

Still no answer. I got up and walked out of the cave and followed the voice. Walking, walking. Louder, louder. Then when I was so close it was like I was standing by the thing that was saying this. I moved some shrubs out of my way, and I found the person.

Well, he's  not a person

He is the  Ellimist.

I bowed before him, knowing he was here to help me escape this nightmare. He nodded his head. Slowly. Very,very slowly.

" You are doing good on the mission, young one."

I stood up in shock. "You mean to tell me im on some MISSION?!"

"Yes."said the Ellimist." You are to kill the 25 yeerks that live on earth."

"But why? Why me? Why not....some other 13 year old kid?" I asked. I stared at him. My eyes began to burn. I clutched my  eyelids.

He laughed, then said "Figure it out "

An image appeared in my mind. The cryak's eye.

It scared me. The ellimist then vanished away.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 10:02:08 PM by Animorphsjake »
My newest video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXjJ7AeYy0A

Offline SuperBlue

• God
Re: Son of Hero 1#
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 07:24:21 PM »
This is pretty good. But I didn't know Leigh was a boys' name
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)