Author Topic: Animorphs fan sites?  (Read 8761 times)

Offline Animorphsjake

• I am a dragon.
    • Animorphsjake's Youtube
Animorphs fan sites?
« on: July 21, 2008, 10:15:56 PM »
I wonder what  you  guys think about all the old and fun animorphs fan web sites made in the 90's but are now shut down or is no longer updated. I loved them! It brings back the memories. My favorite had to be Silverhawk's Animorphs Fan Site. I cant find it anymore. What was yours? :wiggle:
My newest video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXjJ7AeYy0A

Offline Liz

• Gold Donor
    • Facebook
Re: Animorphs fan sites?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 10:18:26 PM »
Forlay's Fantastic Animorphs Page.  I was ADDICTED to that site.  The fanfics, specifically.  I even printe4d them out, I might still have them...

Offline Animorphsjake

• I am a dragon.
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 10:19:50 PM »
Forlay's Fantastic Animorphs Page.  I was ADDICTED to that site.  The fanfics, specifically.  I even printe4d them out, I might still have them...

OMG I remember that!  I  was addicted  to that  for like  4 weeks then I suddenly stopped

Offline morfowt

• God
  • this is my avatar. it's a picture of nothing...
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 10:20:04 PM »
unfortunately the series ended (2 years before) and most of the fan sites have become shut down or in need of updating by the time I got into the series.

my favourite would be truth's hirac-delest website because at least that is still open and updating, and it is kinda cool.

Offline Richard

• Founder
  • Administrator
    • Richard's Animorphs Forum
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2008, 10:20:20 PM »
Two inspired me. Jake's Animorphs Site, and this other one which I can't remember.

Offline Gafrash

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2008, 10:24:41 PM »
Yeah, Jake's Site was really good, but I think the owner doesn't update it or anything any more.

There was also another one (the name I too can't remember) which had a really indepth dictionary and species list, topped with this really cool list of The Animorphs' accomplishments in the militia warfare. They'd done a thorough list with the different types of damage the Animorphs had done to the Yeerks up to a certain book and it was really cool. Wish I could find it again.

Offline morfowt

• God
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2008, 10:25:15 PM »
oh I found Jake's Animorphs site. It wasn't very interesting to me though. And the site was no longer updated by the time I found it.

Offline Essam 293

• Dedicated Archiver
  • Xtreme Member
    • Hirac Delest - An Animorphs Archive
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2008, 12:09:52 AM »
Anyone who was around in the 90s when the series was still running will tell you that Morphz was undoubtedly the best one around, simply because the owner (Jeff) was in direct contact with K.A all the way until the end. He provided us with a lot of behind the scenes info, as well as plots and inside scoops for upcoming Animorph books and promotions, both on the website and in the forums.

There were also very dedicated and popular Animorph websites such as Ani-News, Escafil Device, MAS, and Ziana Astralo's Animorph Galaxy. Those are the ones where practically everybody went to.

There were also many other good ones like: Animorphs Plex, Animorphitis, Animorphans, Jake's Animorphs Site, and my old (and now shut down) website Aximlli's Animorphs.

My old website is now replaced with Hirac Delest as morfowt mentioned above, which is an archive project where I try to update every so often with as much data as a I can find for Animorphs from the old days. So far it's turning out really well and I've seen a lot of support from fans who try to help out. :)

Also check out: ANIMORPHS ANIMATED | ANIMORPHS 300

Xbox Live/PSN Gamertag: Aximlli

Offline Animorphsjake

• I am a dragon.
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2008, 12:12:03 AM »
Anyone who was around in the 90s when the series was still running will tell you that Morphz was undoubtedly the best one around, simply because the owner (Jeff) was in direct contact with K.A all the way until the end. He provided us with a lot of behind the scenes info, as well as plots and inside scoops for upcoming Animorph books and promotions, both on the website and in the forums.

There were also very dedicated and popular Animorph websites such as Ani-News, Escafil Device, MAS, and Ziana Astralo's Animorph Galaxy. Those are the ones where practically everybody went to.

There were also many other good ones like: Animorphs Plex, Animorphitis, Animorphans, Jake's Animorphs Site, and my old (and now shut down) website Aximlli's Animorphs.

My old website is now replaced with Hirac Delest as morfowt mentioned above, which is an archive project where I try to update every so often with as much data as a I can find for Animorphs from the old days. So far it's turning out really well and I've seen a lot of support from fans who try to help out. :)

The animorphs plex is being updated again!!! :sign0200: :sign0200: :sign0200: :sign0200:

Offline Richard

• Founder
  • Administrator
    • Richard's Animorphs Forum
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2008, 12:15:12 AM »
MAS! That's it. That's one that I frequently visited.

Offline Essam 293

• Dedicated Archiver
  • Xtreme Member
    • Hirac Delest - An Animorphs Archive
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2008, 12:23:26 AM »
The animorphs plex is being updated again!!! :sign0200: :sign0200: :sign0200: :sign0200:

Err... no it isn't. I just checked. They haven't updated since 1999. :P

Also check out: ANIMORPHS ANIMATED | ANIMORPHS 300

Xbox Live/PSN Gamertag: Aximlli

Offline Animorphsjake

• I am a dragon.
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2008, 01:03:25 AM »

Err... no it isn't. I just checked. They haven't updated since 1999. :P
Really? I checked and it said last updated july 2, hmm I  must be losing my marbles :crazy2:

Offline crystalclear

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2008, 01:16:53 AM »
Truth, I always wonder what hirac delest means (also issamshahid) ??? Is that your real name?

Offline morfowt

• God
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2008, 01:19:33 AM »
hirac-delest is a final statement. read andalite chronicles.

as for issam shahid, it think it's his name. it's written as his name on his facebook account.

Offline crystalclear

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2008, 01:23:18 AM »
hirac-delest is a final statement. read andalite chronicles.

as for issam shahid, it think it's his name. it's written as his name on his facebook account.

Show you that I haven't even finish the series yet, let alone the chronicles ;D

Ow it's his name, I wondered because that sounds Arabic and he's Canadian? ??? ;)