Author Topic: Would you have liked to see any of the auxiliary Animorphs narrate a book?  (Read 4692 times)

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
I wish the aux. Animorphs had been better developed.  They were really interesting and also I think pretty controversial...yea h let's throw handicapped kids into battle where they all die.  But they also got the chance to express themselves more than ever before...my sister has special needs, many of her friends do too, so this is something personally interesting to me (to her, too), what if the difficulties brought on by different handicaps or disorders were healed or removed?  Anyway, I thought that was cool.  At least a chapter or two by James would've been nice, but maybe not enough time to further develop him properly?

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Tiana

Who was Collette? I only really remember James.

Collette was one of the first kids that the Animorphs met. She lied about getting injured in some extreme sports accident and only being there temporarily, but actually she was born a quadriplegic. Her dominant morph was a crocodile. (and I think there was flirting with Marco ;) )

Offline Vivi9087

Yeah part of me always wanted to see Marco end up with someone, and when she was introduced I was just like "Oh here we go, finally!"