Author Topic: The Andalite Drabbles  (Read 864 times)

Offline clockwork_atom

The Andalite Drabbles
« on: July 01, 2010, 03:50:23 PM »
Someone from Livejournal actually suggested that I should post this here, so I'll try it! ^_^  I guess I'll also use this to post when I update it, if there's anyone that's interested (I hope so!)

Title: The Andalite Drabbles
Rating: T
Characters: Anyone who's an Andalite, and was in the series is fair game.
Summary:  A series of drabbles of our favorite race, the fluffy furry blue creatures with four eyes, a scorpion tail, and speak with telepathy. Genres range from humor to dramatic, to adventure, to down right sinister. Characters range from our old favorites, to those with small appearances, as well as a few originals thrown in the mix.  Huge Author's Note in the beginning.
Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6041070/1/The_Andalite_Drabbles

Sample:
The main spaceport was bustling on the Andalite homeworld. It floated in the lower atmosphere just above the clouds, complete with atomospheric moniters, keeping the pressure and the temperature at a barible level. Even though it took a transport to get to the station, normally discouraging civilian hoof traffic, it was crowded with excited, nervous, and scared people. They were waiting to see if their loved ones had truly come home.
          The war had been so bloody. It was so swift a killer now, even though it had lasted so short of a time. The electorate had been wrong: it was not going to be a short and easy squirmish with their slug parasitic enemies.
          Jahar was amongst them, waiting for her own husband. However she, like the rest of the public, knew exactly where he was, which ship, and exactly what time he was coming. That was because he was coming home, not as a decorated war hero, but as a disgrace. He, along with the rest of his unit, were awaiting a trial when he alone had already been court marshelled. Most didn't know what he did, only speculated, and that was worse in some ways. But Jahar knew exactly what he had done.