Author Topic: broken episode & (?) on episodes 3, 4, and 5  (Read 1571 times)

Offline schweppes

broken episode & (?) on episodes 3, 4, and 5
« on: June 29, 2010, 06:30:31 PM »
hi. i'd like to thank you for uploading the animorphs series, this is probably the only "nostalgic" tv series that i can easily obtain online without resorting to torrents and whatnot. so kudos to you for the direct downloads.

though, for some reason when i download the .avi for episode 16 it doesn't work, while the rest of them have, both on my computer and my ps3. i don't know what's up but i thought i'd mention that in case it's some sort of error. another thing is, when i go to download episodes 3, 4, and 5 of season 2 i can only view them in a small real time player in my browser, is there any possible way you could upload them as the same file types as the rest of the series so i can download them? it's a lot easier for me and i'm sure many others that way. finally the last episodes file size is particularly small, is it just that the episode is short or is it not a full download?

though i don't want to come off as complaining, so if you can't it's understandable. it's just something i thought i'd mention in hopes of pleasant feedback. thanks.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 06:34:30 PM by schweppes »

Offline Richard

• Founder
  • Administrator
    • Richard's Animorphs Forum
Re: broken episode & (?) on episodes 3, 4, and 5
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 10:53:26 PM »
Episodes 3-5 of Season two are horrid. Those are the only copies available anywhere on the net.

As for getting them to play on your computer, not in the browser, right click and Save As.