Author Topic: A fanfiction proposal (Post your opinions here)  (Read 1203 times)

Offline Gumby

• Reginald, Lord of The Abyss.
  • Xtreme Member
  • Back to where it all began
A fanfiction proposal (Post your opinions here)
« on: June 26, 2010, 12:39:29 PM »
I'm been tossing around an idea for a fanfiction, and I've been wondering what the other RAFians think about it?

Basically, this is a few years after the Animorphs left on their suicide mission. Back on Earth. The first three human Zero Space capable ships have been launched. Two were sent out on missions of exploration and colonization, while the last was kept for a different mission. This ship had a different mission in mind for it, decided by both the Andalite Electorate and the United Nations. Both War Prince Aximili and The Animorphs are high-priority assets, and they are both currently being held inside of Kelbrid space, presumedly in the captivity of the space's name sake. There is concern that tactical and classified secrets may be spilled by the captives, so a mission was put into planning.

Operation RECLAMATION.

The purpose of this mission is to send an armed vessel into Kelbrid space with two priorities.

Alpha Priority is to find the Animorphs and War Prince Aximili and retrieve them safely.

Beta Priority is to hunt down and destroy the Yeerk Bladeship and/or it's crew.

The ship, named the UNSS Reclaimer, has been outfitted for the mission. Shield generators, modifed to deliver more protection by human engineers, have been mounted. An array of weaponry has been installed onboard. While the Andalites completley denied Humanity energy-based weapons, it didn't take long for humanity to scavenge the thousands of left over Dracon beams and create something even better, a Particle Accelerator Cannon, a device which fire a bema of super-heated super-comapcted energy particles at the speed of light. Other weapons include rail gun, a colletion of electro-magnetic rails which are capable of launching a four hundred ton slug of depleted uranium and tungsten at speeds of forty thousand meters per second, and multiple batteries of missile pods.

She had been manned with a crew of highly trained soldiers who are doubly traiend to work the ship perfectly. These Next Generational Troopers, these NGTs are to take the Reclaimer out to Kelbrid sapce, find the missing heroes, and destroy the bladeship.

What you guys think?
"Now I can't speak for everyone; at least not until 'The Device' is completed."

- Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
  • <Pirate Gloomy bear morph!>
Re: A fanfiction proposal (Post your opinions here)
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2010, 01:00:21 PM »
That's a cool idea ^^ I'd like to read fanfictions about what happened after the war... even if I'm often too lazy to read fanfictions... ^^'
..."in a perpetual state of Celtic gloom"
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
Student Evil Demo 1.0 (explicit dialogs, 12+)
My Forum

Offline A ghost you know

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2010, 10:51:22 PM »
I love the idea! I'd be curious to see how the Kelbrid react to humans in their part of the galaxy...
RAFdating Horsefan1023 (Seal)! :D

Offline Gumby

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2010, 10:54:41 PM »
Yeah, I'd have to make some Kelbrids too.

- Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2010, 11:14:44 PM »
Sounds interesting! I really enjoy post-series fic ideas, and this is one I haven't really heard before.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Gumby

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2010, 10:55:42 PM »
there ya go, I've posted the first bit of it just now.

- Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw