Author Topic: new rpg  (Read 7453 times)

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
  • Your friendly neighbourhood plural system
Re: new rpg
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2008, 03:43:50 PM »
Yarin, I've already announced it in the intro/departure thread, but I shall be away from tomorrow (Sunday) until Saturday, at the very latest. I apologise for any inconvenience to you, but feel free to get things moving without me. I have a lot of practice popping into a story without interrupting the progress of it, so I don't need to be in it immediately.
Farewell until we meet again!
The universe is, instant by instant, re-created anew. There is, in truth, no Past, only a memory of the Past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. The only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

-GNU Terry Pratchet, The Thief of Time

Offline morfowt

• God
  • this is my avatar. it's a picture of nothing...
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2008, 05:15:20 PM »
do you mean my rpg specificly or rpg's in general?
mainly rpg's in general, but if yours is different, feel free to explain yours too.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2008, 05:58:29 PM »
Mine is the same as most what i think happens is we all have a character and there's a plot to follow and we build of of each others posts.  im new at creating rpgs so that's all i know if any of you have any plot ideas let me know im usually good for thinking way outside the box when it comes to this kind of thing lol
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline morfowt

• God
  • this is my avatar. it's a picture of nothing...
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2008, 06:29:44 PM »
plot ideas? I don't even know how an rpg works.

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2008, 08:07:54 PM »
*sigh*

It appears that I shall be playing teacher...again. :)

I suggest that you read a page or two of an existing RPG. It's self-explanatory, if you look around for the information that you need.
I'm afraid that I'll not be able to help you much until my return.
G'bye!
The universe is, instant by instant, re-created anew. There is, in truth, no Past, only a memory of the Past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. The only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2008, 11:35:58 PM »
ok before i go any further with this i need to know am i doing this before, or during the yeerk invasion or after?
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2008, 10:32:18 AM »
It's YOUR RPG. That's for YOU to decide.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2008, 09:29:24 PM »
ok i've decided that its after the yeerk earth invasion but the yeerks are still a major galactic threat there is a galactic council of aliens that  humans are a part of the yeerks have invaded a peaceful planet. and its our job to stop them. we all will get the power to morph

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2008, 02:07:27 PM »
so i need to know how many people are planing to join and what race there character is