Author Topic: Ax's family ages in relation to human years  (Read 1381 times)

Offline Acalio-Laron-Jaham

Ax's family ages in relation to human years
« on: May 25, 2010, 08:27:30 AM »
Ax, as stated on another post, is very young compared to elfangor. for half of his life, he was raised as an only child, since elfangor was long gone deep into military affair far away in the galaxy.

So, i reckon, when you look at it in a human family perspective, Ax is like 13-16, while elfangor is an older brother who is about somewhere between 30-40 years old. its possible, there are some siblings out there who have that big an age gap.

andalites do live very long anyway, right?so when they are both in their hundreds, no one would probably be able to tell the age difference physically. they'd both be raggety old codgers.

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
Re: Ax's family ages in relation to human years
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 11:51:58 AM »
Lol hopefully not. Ax old? He wouldnt be able to be part of the animorphs club. And we just got these niffty new decoder rings!
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline CounterInstinct

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 03:15:43 AM »
Hey, you're on Earth, so it's everyone's years. :))
Anyway, mentally, he's the same age as the Animorphs. Andalites seem to have a much longer life span than humans tho..
I'm just a writer, and my main goal was always to entertain. But I've never let Animorphs turn into just another painless video game version of war, and I wasn't going to do it at the end. I've spent 60 books telling a strange, fanciful war story, sometimes very seriously, sometimes more tongue-in-cheek. I've written a lot of action and a lot of humor and a lot of sheer nonsense. But I have also, again and again, challenged readers to think about what they were reading. To th

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 10:25:37 AM »
Yeah i noticed that even though he is probably like 20 human years hes like 13 mentally
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

VisserZer0

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2010, 06:27:11 PM »
If I remember correctly, in the back of Meet the Stars of Animorphs there's some sort of an encyclopedia thing that says Ax is 2 years old in Andalite years but 14 years old in human years.

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2010, 11:55:44 AM »
Ok thanks mister have to make me feel dumn. Lol jk. Thanks for fixin that up for me

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline aareavis

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2010, 02:13:52 PM »
It's kind of like my family.  When I was 16, my two oldest siblings would have been 31 and 32.  The third oldest would have been 25.  The other two would have been 18 and 19.

I'm 24 now.  My oldest siblings are 39 and 40 and are grandparents already.  :/