Author Topic: Fan-fic Idea. Looking for opinions.  (Read 1123 times)

BaronConall

Fan-fic Idea. Looking for opinions.
« on: April 11, 2010, 04:57:23 AM »
Okay, so since it's a fan-fic idea I'm assuming this is the best place to put it to get opinions and see if anyone'd be interested in reading it.

Basically, I've been going over the Fallout d20 game and playing A LOT of Fallout 3 (trying to finish it before I go to the states, since Australia only plays PAL region games and the U.S plays NTSC) and was recently thinking of writing a fan-fic based on Fallout 3.
With the whole 'morale choice' system I thought it would be quite interesting to write it based on my character choices in game.

Fleshing out the in-game companions would be kind of interesting too, since you don't realy have much to go off besides the scripted dialogue they give you.

So what say you? Yay or Nay?

Poll added for your pleasure ;)

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
  • With great RAFpower comes great RAFsponsibility...
Re: Fan-fic Idea. Looking for opinions.
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 08:35:44 AM »
If you want to do it then sure go ahead.
Animorphs Travels #1 The Invasion
http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=10876.msg860745#msg860745

RAFcon 2015: It's always Hot Dog Day somewhere!

Offline AcreLorraine

• Acres and acres
Re: Fan-fic Idea. Looking for opinions.
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2010, 05:53:29 PM »
I didn't know there was a d20 system, my friend invented his own that we played which was much fun.  Since I started in that I've been really looking deeper into the whole series, studying it and such.  I think making a fan fic is a good idea.
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations.

Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
 Winston Churchill 

Fanservice?  What fanservice?  This is author service, I don't care if the fans like it or not.