Author Topic: Animorphs Reborn  (Read 2261 times)

Offline Mapleman555

Animorphs Reborn
« on: April 06, 2010, 09:36:36 PM »
Its been many years after the war, no one even recalls the word Yeerk, except one soul. One twisted evil soul. David. He's back by a favor of Crayak and this time, he wont stop until the world is his, until a failed attempt to find the morphing cube results in five new animorphs, together they have to fight to save David and the world

Name:
Appearance:
Battle Morph:
Raptor Morph:
Species:

BaronConall

Re: Animorphs Reborn
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 10:54:26 AM »
I'm interested in this idea.

Without spoiling too much of the idea you have, how much of this plot will involve continuation from the last book? (Yeerk nothlits, Human Morph forces trained by Jake, etc.)
How long after the war is this? Crayak has the ability to bring David back to any point in time, so if the Yeerks are a fading memory, are we talking hundreds of years later?

Offline Ameli

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 09:28:22 PM »
Name: Ameli
Personality: sweet but manipulative when she needs to be. Has the personality of a thirty year old.
Appearance: Short, brown curly hair. Average weight. Youthful face.
Battle Morph: Hippo
Raptor Morph: Black kite
Species: human
Nothing is right anymore.

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 09:50:32 PM »
I'm afraid the GM of this RP and the other member intereseted in this RP are no longer active. It is unlikely that anything will come of this RP. Sorry.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2010, 02:56:17 PM »
Sorry man, this is an awesome idea. I'll try to help:

Name: Scinlao Kalte
Personality: Friendly, Scientific, Logical, Smart, a little selfish.
Appearance: Humanoid, 5'7", Blond, Relatively small torso, Hazel-ish Eyes
Battle Morph: Saltwater Crocodile (Excess of 25' long)
Raptor Morph: Red-Tailed Hawk
Species: Ansrian
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline GirlDemonted

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2010, 10:07:56 PM »
I like this too.

Name: Sam
Personality:  Dare devil, obnoxious, inquisitive, and a bit hyper.
Appearance: Dark curly hair thats unmanageable, blue eyes, athletic, and a sneaky smile always on her face.
Battle Morph: Panther/black jaguar
Raptor Morph: Peregrine Falcon
Species: Human   

RedHunter6

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2010, 01:59:03 AM »
Hey, I just joined and was wondering where/how I can contribute to this site. Hell yes, sign me up for this RP!
Say hello to my character I made back when I did Animorphs fanfiction. I love this setup!

Name: Fox-Hunter (Last name Censored)
Personality: Lone wolf mentality, highly intelligent and cunning, wisecracking, Respectful of animals, Sneaky and Stealthy,Fugitive natured, always battle-ready.
Appearance: Brown Skin, Black Eyes, never without a red Bandanna, 6'0". Bench Presser.
Battle Morph: Cougar, Fox-Husky Hybrid (Large Wolf)
Raptor Morph: Eagle
Species: Human (Apache)

Brief Bio
Out of desperation, Fox had to escape his reservation after committing a serious crime. Long Story short, he was on the run in the desert, finds a blue box, doesn't know what it is, stashes it, and runs into several Desert critters, finds an Andalite in a military base, gets some know-how from him then kills him via snakebite so the Controllers don't present him to the yeerks, per his request. Now aware of his powers, Fox was told by the Andalite before he died of a group of rebels against the yeerk invasion, and Fox, a warrior by his Apache blood, swore to fight them. Morphing into one of his Desert morphs, an Eagle, Fox set out on his mission...

BaronConall

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2010, 05:29:02 PM »
Ok, now that I'm back and a little bit more active, I think I should hold a vote as to whether I should take the reigns on this RPG

All opposed, say "Nay"

All for, say "Go for it, man. You're so awesome and charismatic <3"

EDIT:
I feel I should tell you all, if I do take this on, I may be inclined to incorporate a D20 system in order to guide plot and determne success of planned attacks and inentions (such apps can be found for iTouch or iPhone or even online if no-one has any 4,6,8,10,12 or 20 sided dice).

I won't be going nuts with the D20 system (no one will have to create character sheets, everyone basically has the same level of strength and health which would only differ with the morph you're in). I will also allow people to choose whether they are Human, Andalite, Hork-Bajir or Leeran and the only real things I'd ask people to roll for is Willpower and Luck.

Willpower will tie directly into how quickly you can morph and aquire and Luck in battle is self-explanatory.

I will also allow for more characters with a maximum of 8 players. (Not including me)

Also, please keep in mind that I have never GM'd before, so you may need to bear with me in some areas.

Other than that, if you have an interest in playing, we'll restart the character applications from scratch and I also ask that you send me a message to express interest.

New Character Creation will look as such: (Note that there will be no morphs listed until you actually aquire them, so all morph fields will stay blank in the interest of Role Playing)

Name:
Appearance:

Practice/1st Morph:
Battle Morph:
Flight Morph:
Aquatic Morph:

Species:
Willpower:
Luck:

Andalites will have a +2 racial bonus to Willpower.

Hork-Bajir will have the racial bonus "Help of the Ellimist" resulting in a +2 Luck modifier.

Leerans will have the racial bonus "I'm in your head", resulting in a +4 Luck modifier but can be injured easier in their Leeran form. All Leerans lose this bonus while in morph.

Humans have no bonuses.

Luck and Willpower start at a base of 5 and can be no lower. To establish Luck and Willpower, a D10 is rolled and the number rolled  is then added to the base number for a maximum of 15. The highest possible Luck/Willpower is 20, with the additional 5 points being added through racial bonuses or in-game situations. (eg. The highest possible starting Luck a Leeran can start with is 19 but will immediately drop to 15 while in morph. The highest starting Willpower for an Andalite is 17, etc, etc).

So, opinions? For? Against?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 06:05:18 PM by BaronConall »

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2010, 05:58:19 PM »
go for it ill join
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...
Jake: (nods and wipes tears) Yeah. Until then, we fight.

BaronConall

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2010, 06:05:52 PM »
Everyone make sure you read the above edit :)

Game has now been restarted here.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 06:14:36 PM by BaronConall »