Author Topic: The Envy  (Read 864 times)

Offline Mapleman555

The Envy
« on: April 05, 2010, 07:28:14 PM »
(Basically, I wanted to narrate from my favorite character Jake's point of view on how he stood on the dreadful game of love, and how Cassie reacts when a new female named Naomi joins the group, between book 15 and 20, hope you like it)

Chapter One

My name is Jake.

Well, maybe not.

I can't let anyone know my real name. Some people want me dead. Well, not really people more as of paracidic alien slugs bent on worl domination. Don't panic, well, panic a little, my friends and I are taking care of it. You see, we have the power. The power to morph into any animal we touch. We use it as a way to stop the little alien turds.

There's Rachel, my cousin and the powerhouse of the group. She's strong and agile, beautiful and one of the only girls you'll meet who can say without a doubt she's not afriad to kill someone. Then there's my best bud Marco. The joker, and my wingman in times of trouble. Cassie, is....well Cassie, she's a good friend and a good morhper. Tobias is a red tailed hawk trapped i a morph but recieved the pwoer to morph by the Ellemist. Ax, is an andalite and an alien.

He doesnt really get human stuff that much but he'll learn soon enough.

I'm Jake as you know.

The fearless leader of the gang and protector.

Being the leader in a war like this can drive a guy crazy but, I'm not exactly so in touch with myself anymore. I feel artificial and it's getting easier sort of. I just have to hope we don't end up one day killed or served on a platter to a bunch of slugs.

Yeah, that's my life. Just us six, living in a world all our own.

Well, now I can say seven.

Post Merged: April 05, 2010, 07:35:11 PM
BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

My alarm clock buzzed in my ear like a million stining bees.

Another day.

Still alive, and not a Controller aka a person being controlled by a Yeerk if you didn't know. I got up. I threw on some clothes and a shirt and made my way downstairs. Nobody home. I knew Mom and Dad probably went to work. Tom, my brother and big time controller, missing as usual. Probably at the Sharing which is a place where Yeerks infest kids undetected.

I looked around. All around.

No one in sight.

I took a deep breath and stepped outside. I didn't see anyone around. Looked like everyone was asleep.

I began my long walk to school as always but this trip wouldn't be normal.

"GET AWAY!" I heard a girl yell. She was small and petite with her hair tied in a tight bun and she was holding the blue box. Aka the morphing cube. The cube that gave us our powers. I thought it was destroyed but obcviously, we were wrong. She ran near me.

A man came after her. " COME HERE YOU!"

She screamed louder and kept on  going. The man looked at me and pushed me down. Normally I dont interefere but the cube could mean life or death. So, I egan to focus on my tiger morph.

<Here comes the calvary>

Post Merged: April 06, 2010, 09:41:37 PM
I bolted after her. Normally I'm not the one to perform random acts of saving people.

That's Marco.

I needed the cube.

She turned into an alley, the man right behind her. "End of the line," he growled. I pounced from behind.

"HRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!"

"Andalite filth!" he flipped me onto the floor. He drew his Dracon beam, I flipped and charged like an orange bullet.

TSEEEEER

It missed me and hit a garbage can. I tackled him and slammed his head into the ground. He stopped moving but was still breathing, I'd ditch him in a dumpster later. I looked up at the terrified girl. "Who are you? Are you one of them?"

I stayed silent and pointed at the morphing cube.

"The Efiscal device?"

She knew her deal of Andalite tech.

<yeah>

she jumped and screamed

i nudged her.

Talk about a way to start a Monday
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 09:41:37 PM by Mapleman555 »