Author Topic: GESB: Operation Time-Cops  (Read 26898 times)

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
GESB: Operation Time-Cops
« on: March 20, 2010, 05:18:30 AM »
((This is an offshoot thread for a storyline originating in the GESB.  If you want to join, please join in the regular GESB thread, thanks!  :)  ))

Post Merged: March 20, 2010, 05:23:02 AM
Ossanlin watches the Warrior pilot his ship out and into the white blankness of z-space.  <Well done Claxter, thank you.>

Ossanlin checks all the readouts and locks the course in.  <Not much to do now but wait.>  He glances over at Myitt and Alic.  <Any enjoyable passtimes either of you can think of?>
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 05:24:00 AM by Ossanlin »
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: GESB: Operation Time-Cops
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 07:00:36 AM »
<Thank you for the opportunity, my Prince.> Claxter said.

Sukohn had managed to find a homeless person and identified him as a regular Human because he didn't understand galard. He was around the same age as Sukohn's host, but weaker due to malnutrition. His host, whose name was Cody, held the guy down while his Yeerk infested the guy. He was so shocked and scared that he really didn't know what to do with the situation, and after realising his struggling was futile he just watched in fear as Sukohn and Cody went to the nearest gas station.

"I can't believe none of the names are in here." Sukohn said after rifling through the pages of a phonebook inj the far corner of the store. "They are from this area, aren't they?"

"Maybe they're too young to own homes?"

"Now why would they be that yung? Well, assuming the blue child gave them thier "gift", I guess using kids would be easier for him to control. But how do we find them?"

"I don't know, but I'm using your money to grab some eats."

Sukohn thought things over while Cody ate in front of him.

<...May...may I ...have some?> A meek voice asked Sukohn. It seemed his new host was hungry too. Sukohn swiped Cody's honeybun and took a bite. His new host appreciated it.

"Hey, rude much?"

"The little guy is hungry."

"Yeah, but did you have to take what's mine?"

"Dude, I own you. Remember?"

"Fine." Cody said, irritated.

"I guess we could ask Vice Principle Chapman."

"Okay. I'll get another on the way out. For MYSELF."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2010, 02:21:28 PM »
"Well, uh, let me see what I have," Myitt says once the woozy jump feeling has worn off.  She kneels down and rummages through her black backpack, pulling out a small metal transponder, a black rectangular container, a couple of thermal detonators, a piece of lidded plastic tupperware, a switchblade and a box of Wheaties.  She peers inside the bag and rummages a bit more.

"I haven't used this bag in a while, but it looks like Tara's old standbys are still in here," Myitt says thoughtfully, pulling out a couple of battered plastic DVD cases.  "It looks like it's a coin toss between Jurassic Park and Star Wars.  There's a portable DVD player.  These sorts of things are essential on long space voyages, I'm telling you."  She sets the DVDs down and starts putting things away again.  "Other than that, I guess we'll have to actually talk to each other."  Myitt grins. 

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2010, 04:45:45 PM »
<Jurassic Park. I think I get enough war in my regular life without watching the events of another one.> Claxter said, not knowing that was about a fictional war. However, he also didn't know JP was a horror movie.

(should I keep posting about Sukohn if Oss and crew are going to spend a few posts in mid-flight? I don't want to go too fast. Then again, he has had a substantial headstart.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2010, 04:53:01 PM »
((I think I'm going to rp Zorish over here while he's on/around Earth. If he goes to the bar then I'll do a thread-jump. Does that make sense? That way Tara can rp the rebel guy within this same thread as well. If you think this would go better in the main GESB thread let me know and I'll just move it))

The room that was assigned to Zorish 358 was fairly roomy, as far as Blade Ship quarters go. Roomy, but noisy. He had been assigned quarters close to the bridge, should he be needed for any tactical reasons and as a result he endured the constant sound of foot traffic outside.

There was a full-sized bed pushed against one wall with plain red covers. holodisplay was against the opposite corner, currently turned off. One door led outside to the hallway, and another to a small closet that housed a small sampling of Earth fashions. The only other piece of furniture in the room was a small desk, which Zorish sat at now, staring intently at the small holographic display of her computer. Every once in awhile she would tap at the display and mumble something in irritation. The desk was otherwise empty, except a slightly out of place looking Wendy's bag. Every few seconds Zorish reached a well-manicured hand into the bag and popped a fry into his hosts mouth.

((for reference, Zorish's host Tammy looks like Terenia's human morph, except with short hair. So....average height and weight, short-cropped blond hair, blue eyes, freckles. Typical off duty outfit is jeans and a t-shirt, on duty is a typical gray jumpsuit with a yellow band around the right arm to indicate that Zorish's specialty is intelligence. Also a holster with two Dracon Beams and several small pouches containing an assortment of items is usually around Tammy's waist.))

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Alic

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2010, 09:36:10 PM »
((Been busy posting tonight ))

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2010, 04:07:40 AM »
((Sry guys, I'm wiped out here...I'll try to post tomorrow sometime...))

RAF Silverblade

Alic

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2010, 04:09:26 AM »
(Meant to post.. Works been extra busy. Laid off about 30 reps and 10 supervisors. Its just been crazy. Tomorrow will be calm and ill be in a better mood for posting.)

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2010, 06:24:17 PM »
((Tara, I'm basically waiting for your rebel guy to come alert Zorish of the Escafil Device and set the plan into motion. :D Just fyi.))

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2010, 06:55:59 AM »
(I am also hesitant to post for Sukohn again, and am waiting for the JP movie to come on so Claxter can get scared by it.)

Ani-Master 2014!

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2010, 05:00:13 AM »
((I'm sort of waiting on Tara and Patty...))

RAF Silverblade

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2010, 12:29:42 PM »
((Ooh.  Sorry, guys!  I thought I was waiting for someone, myself! XD  Going to get lunch with Jess and Frank...and later on we're going to try and meet Laura (L&L)!  (An old friend from Kimmeree's)...I'll try to post later or tomorrow!))

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2010, 02:37:48 PM »
((Tsk tsk Tara. Holding up a whole rp side-story like that. You should be ashamed of yourself.))

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2010, 02:47:40 PM »
((I knooow, shame on me...x3  And Chad, do you really think Claxter would be frightened by a movie, after seeing battle? x3  Just food for thought, I guess...he is your character :P ))

Myitt shrugs.  "Who am I kidding, movies were invented for the express purpose of escapism, and preventing human couples from having to speak to one another." 

<Since when did you take film history?> Tara asks snidely.

<What?  Can you tell me a better reason they were invented?>

<To make money.>

She peers under the control panel, holding the portable DVD player and the DVD of Jurassic Park.  "Ossanlin, I assume that the optical audio-visual lines run parallel to the power feeds for the holotransmitters?  Or have our technologies diverged far too much?"  She grins at her little attempt to dig at her friend.

---

Hadrin coughs nervously, standing before the door to Zorish's quarters.  He puts away the small holocomputer that he keeps with him almost constantly, and takes a deep breath.

<Just keep it cool,> says his host, Justin, a young African-Canadian man.  <She's not going to catch on to us.  She trusts you.>

<Yes, so far she does,> says Hadrin worriedly, and he knocks on the door.  "Sub-visser?  It's Hadrin, sir."

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2010, 04:55:03 PM »
The sound of someone rapping on his door brings Zorish out of his concentration. He glances at the time display, then to the door.

"Who is disrupting me while I am off duty?" he mutters, pushing the chair back and standing. The visitor announces himself as Hadrin and Zorish presses his lips together tightly. Turning off the holo-display he rests one hand almost casually on his dracon beam.

"Computer, open door," Zorish orders. The door slides open, revealing the visitor. Zorish fixes him with his hosts most disdainful look before addressing him, "I certainly hope that this interruption is worth my while. For your sake."

He rubs a finger along the Dracon holster to punctuate his meaning and waits to hear Hadrin's response.