Author Topic: The new invasion [anyone can join]  (Read 8938 times)

Offline darkeldardenny

Re: The new invasion [anyone can join]
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2010, 12:10:14 AM »
1) Did the Yusuke/jake hybrid character really happening? just seems lame to me

2) Is this going to happen or what? Either way...

Name: Tagan Rain
Phisical Description: An average skinny build, with a tangled flowing light brown hair right above shoulder length. About 6'4, and those average and skinny, its a lean average and skinny build. He tends to be your average beach area young adult, tending to be fond of dark bluish plaids and black skinnies and TOMS shoes. He stays clean shaven and minus his unruly hair, clean cut.
Mental description: Morph capable, outgoing, observant, willing to fight, definitely a loyal follower. Able to lead but prefers not to.
History: Grew up as an average beach kid. Learned to surf and skate by the boardwalk. Feels right when he spends his time in the sand or water. He was always able to spot something wrong with the situation, so when he found the blue box washed up on shore, he really had no idea what he had found. He kept it and realized afterwards he was able to turn into any animal he had touched. His new found ability has taken away from his love of surfing and skating as he is now flying through the air and swimming through the water. He also uses his powers for good, saving people from petty crimes when he can. Call him your now everyday Spiderman, except he morphs not slings webs. He keeps his powers to himself and thus has become lonely as of late. He wants to find someone he can confide in, preferably a female to make a love interest. Wanted to be a zoologist before and now has recently got a job as a zoo worker and can use this to acquire morphs, as well as follow his dream.
current morphs: Swallow-tailed Kite, Possum, dolphin, bloodhound, silverback gorilla.

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2010, 06:50:57 PM »
I withdraw all the demonic things. He will just be a human at his very peak condition. Withmorphs
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline hawkcam1996

• Animorphs rocks!
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2010, 09:22:47 PM »
Name: Cameron
Physical Description:Tall, blonde, muscular, good eyesight
Mental Description:Smart (although doesn't use his intelligence) tries to use brute strength instead of strategy,only uses intelligence as a last resort,selfish but caring for innocent lives
History:Most popular kid in school and dates hottest girl in school. One day he decides to play a prank on his best friend and follows him to a restaraunt downtown and found an unguarded secret entrance to a yeerk pool and became confused and he sees animals ((animorphs)these animorphs are a different group than the original) storm in and free some human captives. Then he sees one of the animals change into a human (demorph) to change into a flying animal and he gets a good look at the human and sees that its a person from his school. He sneaks back out and goes to the kids house. He asks him what the heck just happened down there and he tells him. for a while they just use him for scouting out yeerk bases and formulate plans but eventually he discovers a blue box that the other animorphs say can give him morphing capabilities. He uses it but still formulate plans until he one day sees his best friend die at the hands of visser one. From that day forth he vows to kill all vissers. Morphs into weapon salseman to steal weapons.
Current morphs: Tiger,Rhino Hawk, Great White Shark, Andalite, Hork-Bajir,Elephant, Gorilla, Fly, ****roach, Weapon salesman (human).
Species:Human

Post Merged: July 05, 2010, 09:29:45 PM
This has been updated
Mental Description:Smart (although doesn't use his intelligence) tries to use brute strength instead of strategy,only uses intelligence as a last resort,selfish but caring for innocent lives
History:Most popular kid in school and dates hottest girl in school. One day he decides to play a prank on his best friend and follows him to a restaraunt downtown and found an unguarded secret entrance to a yeerk pool and became confused and he sees animals ((animorphs)these animorphs are a different group than the original) storm in and free some human captives. Then he sees one of the animals change into a human (demorph) to change into a flying animal and he gets a good look at the human and sees that its a person from his school. He sneaks back out and goes to the kids house. He asks him what the heck just happened down there and he tells him. for a while they just use him for scouting out yeerk bases and formulate plans but eventually he discovers a blue box that the other animorphs say can give him morphing capabilities. He uses it but still formulate plans until he one day sees his best friend die at the hands of visser one. From that day forth he vows to kill all vissers. Morphs into weapon salseman to steal weapons. Eventually starts to study morphing technology by using the blue cube. After 4 months of study he finds a way to fuse 2 to 3 morphs together but keeps it to himself and saves it for killing visser one.
Current morphs: Tiger,Rhino, Hawk, Great White Shark, Andalite, Hork-Bajir,Elephant, Gorilla, Fly, ****roach, Weapon salesman (human).

Post Merged: July 05, 2010, 09:33:10 PM
Last update. only thing changed is in blue
History:Most popular kid in school and dates hottest girl in school. One day he decides to play a prank on his best friend and follows him to a restaraunt downtown and found an unguarded secret entrance to a yeerk pool and became confused and he sees animals ((animorphs)these animorphs are a different group than the original) storm in and free some human captives. Then he sees one of the animals change into a human (demorph) to change into a flying animal and he gets a good look at the human and sees that its a person from his school. He sneaks back out and goes to the kids house. He asks him what the heck just happened down there and he tells him. for a while they just use him for scouting out yeerk bases and formulate plans but eventually he discovers a blue box that the other animorphs say can give him morphing capabilities. He uses it but still formulate plans until he one day sees his best friend die at the hands of visser one. From that day forth he vows to kill all vissers. Morphs into weapon salseman to steal weapons. Eventually starts to study morphing technology by using the blue cube. After 4 months of study he finds a way to fuse 2 to 3 morphs together but keeps it to himself and saves it for killing visser one. Just like how Ax did with all of the animorphs.
Current morphs: Tiger,Rhino, Hawk, Great White Shark, Andalite, Hork-Bajir,Elephant, Gorilla, Fly, ****roach, Weapon salesman (human).

Post Merged: July 11, 2010, 07:03:19 PM
Why isn't anyone posting?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 07:03:19 PM by hawkcam1996 »
This is Hawkcam1996, I'm posting this to show that I'm an animorphs fan.

Offline jocopman

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2010, 06:42:04 PM »
Name: actually this is a nick name and my user name Jocopman
Phisical Description:a young lion
Mental description:able to morph but trapped in lion smart but not brilliant just smart has a great memory
History:human born  first morph eagle and then trapped as lion
current morphs:egal(reaquired),human male myself ,roach (for spying) fly (for spying) and last but not least  :andatail:
Species: lion

Post Merged: August 07, 2010, 04:03:54 PM
2nd character my freind's
Name: Josh
Phisical Description: tall bout 6'5 muscular
Mental description:kida dumb but follows directions so more of a follower and fighter not fit for spying
History:Jocopman helped him with home work alot became good friends and when Jocopman asked him what he wanted to do most he said fight evil so Jocopman offerd him the blue box and he became an animorph
current morphs:rihno, tiger, bull and gorrilla
Species:human

Post Merged: August 08, 2010, 10:17:20 AM
can someone tell me when this starts
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 10:17:20 AM by jocopman »

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2010, 10:02:31 PM »
It's kind of died, you know.  The guy who started the bloody thing hasn't even posted yet.   :P
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
  • Defiant! And argumentative!
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2010, 09:13:24 PM »
Is this topic dead? If not I'd like to join.
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Mythgirl

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Everyplace needs a sugar-happy dryad!
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2010, 05:35:16 PM »
Yeah, if it's not dead, I want to join
<~~Click please!

Seal, Sakki, Kayla, and Blue are my siblings. I may have others, but that is yet to be confirmed. TobiasMasonPark and Mewmorpher are my cousins.

Mutually RAFcrushing on Rukh! :D

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2010, 09:36:11 AM »
Its pretty much dead. Sorry guys
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline roxas47

« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2011, 11:50:43 PM »
ok, i'm reviving this dead rpg.
Name: Roxas Hart (Not starting a crossover, felt like using his name)
Phys. attributes. Tallish, not that muscled, strawberry blond spiky hair, wears white/black zip shirt/coat combo, black and white pants, green shoes. 
Mental desc. Laid back, humourus, not the brightest but often surprises people with critical thinking, forgetful. cares about his friends and does whatever he can to help them. (The thing won't let me write more, so more below)

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Ranked 56th in Most Posts
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's MVP of Roleplaying
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2011, 12:09:20 AM »
(I am SO sorry guys I forgot I was in this rp.I have had so much going on in real life.If I am still allowed,I can play Tobias.)

Offline roxas47

« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2011, 12:40:35 AM »
anywho... continuing
history: Jake's friend's son. at a dinner party he and his brother, Lea (19) found a mysterious blue cube. He picked it up... and Jake and Marco started to enter, they quickly hid and learned about the yeerks, animorphs and another thing. Their father was a Controller. They got discovered, demanded to join etc. and a begrudging Jake recruited them.
Morphs: Cat, lion, fly, dolphin, California Condor, puma.
:pokeball: :pokeball: :starwars: :owned:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 12:45:59 AM by roxas47 »

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2011, 05:06:27 PM »
Hunter Ray

Appearance: Stocky build but not very muscular. Shoulder length dirty blondy hair. Europian ancestry gives light skin tone, but has a slight tan from a summer at the beach.

Mental discription: Genius since birth. Mentally stable. Can see almost any situation or problem and solve it in his head through a series of math problems.

History: Was infested at age 12 and his natural intelligence was used to work on the anti morphing ray. Using extreme mental control  waited till it was time for his yeerk to feed then took control of his legs long enough to let the yeerk starve. Went on the run as to not be re-captured. Started working on a secret weapon to fight the yeerks but the war was finished before completion. Managed a brief hack into yeerk data bases where he learned of the blue box. Shortly after made his own as a sort of revenge to have a "backwards" human create something they so deeply want. After the war was done he went to work for NASA. He currently makes blueprints for ships at home and sends them in.

Current morphs: bottle nose dolphin, sperm whale, bald eagle, yeerk ( performed experimental surgury to remove one from a host), half a dozen humans to keep hidden while on the run, various species of gorilla.

Hope this starts up soon. All the rp's I join havn't started yet.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2011, 02:20:12 AM »
Um...i am no smart one on this as its not my RP, but isnt it stretchin it really thin thinking a mere human capable of making such advanced tech?

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2011, 01:26:01 PM »
While my person was a controller he learned alot about alien tech from working on the morphing ray and seeing broken bug fighters. In the hack wher he learned about the blue box he also stole the blueprints for a ton of alien devices. Besides I actually gave a way to find the blue box instead of just randomly finding it on the beach or something? You have anything better?
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2011, 02:16:56 AM »
Yep. Lol character development. If we start off with EVERYTHING then we need nothing to win. No struggles. Nothin

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]