Author Topic: The new invasion [anyone can join]  (Read 8939 times)

Offline aleccullen

The new invasion [anyone can join]
« on: March 16, 2010, 11:03:06 AM »
it is fifteen years after the first invasion. The original animorphs are on the andalite homeworld, all exept for Jake.
IMPORTANT: you can have two characters but ONLY two.

Character form
Name:
Mental description:
History:
current morphs:
Species:(if human you dont have to use this)

Post Merged: March 16, 2010, 11:20:59 AM
Name:Alpha
Phisical Description:a strongly built wolf.
Mental description:Can morph used to be a nothlit. A natural leader.
History:born in a forest with only his mother to protect him, has two scars on his back and one across his muzzle from challenging a pack leader. was born a human, has been a wolf that can morph for one human year.
current morphs:male human,Bald eagle, wolf cub, andilite
Species:Wolf
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 11:20:59 AM by aleccullen »

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
Re: The new invasion [anyone can join]
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 04:30:08 PM »
Just a few clairifying points are needed for me--sorry, I'm tired.

1) So, where is Jake?

2) Is this another secret invasion, or is this an out-in-the-open one?

3) Can you be an alien, or whatever?  Anything you want?  Can you be a Yeerk if you want?
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

Offline aleccullen

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2010, 12:23:23 AM »
1. Jake is a open charecter

2. it is a secret invasion

3. yes you can be anything you want

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Ranked 56th in Most Posts
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's MVP of Roleplaying
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2010, 01:14:48 AM »
1. Could I somehow be Tobias,because that is the only chracter/thing I most rp the best at?

Offline aleccullen

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2010, 09:47:12 AM »
yes you may be Tobias.

Offline Gumby

• Reginald, Lord of The Abyss.
  • Xtreme Member
  • Back to where it all began
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2010, 10:07:10 AM »
One more question. Could I RP a non-animorph, but a normal human resistance fighter?
"Now I can't speak for everyone; at least not until 'The Device' is completed."

- Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Ranked 56th in Most Posts
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's MVP of Roleplaying
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2010, 12:49:43 PM »
YAY I am SO happy I can be Tobias,thanks buddy so much for allowing me to be him.

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2010, 08:30:55 AM »
1) Am I capable of being Jake?

2) Am I capable of being the leader of a team like the Animorphs only a completely different team? Like have all the characters be NPC's and you or I control them?
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline aleccullen

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2010, 09:38:03 PM »
Oh Canada yes you may

Yusuke yes and yes

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2010, 12:37:38 PM »
Name:Jake
Age:22 (lol i never knew how old he was to begin with so yea just tossing out a date)
Phisical Description:Not to greatly buffed up however he works out often to keep in shape.
Mental description:Morph capable, highly intelligent, preffers to go into battles prepared.
History:He was once the leader of the original animorphs, and hated it a great deal of the time. But he did it. They wanted it to be him, so it was. And now once again he is the leader, of a newer squad.
Species:Unknown (making a comment of this afterwards)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~::~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 things:
1) Due to me being the anime lover i am, i am wondering if i may allow jake to, come to some realization that he is capable of firing a blast of pure concentrated energy from  his fingertip once daily. If not, it's all good but I was thinking something like that may come in handy

2)That is why i posted unknown species type
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2010, 03:35:46 PM »
Name:  Beth
Phisical Description: Tall for her age, shoulder length brown hair with blond highlights, glasses (with wire frames, not big plastic dorky ones) and braces.
Mental description:  Morph capable, smart, and slightly shy.  Is very practical.
 History: Beth lived with her parents until 2 years ago when her mom and dad divorced.  She lives with her mom, but visits her dad for a few months over summer break.  She accidentally found a blue box at her dad's place, and took it home with her, unintentionally becoming able to morph.  She keeps her secret, but is part of no group yet.  She thinks she is the only morph capable being.
current morphs: Cat, horse, leopard (she got the last one at the zoo--just in case)
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

Offline Gumby

• Reginald, Lord of The Abyss.
  • Xtreme Member
  • Back to where it all began
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2010, 05:14:24 PM »
CHARACTER BIO"
Name: Ryan Miles
Appearance:  Empty eyes, like he’s been through hell and back. Actually he has pretty much. Several times.  He has raggedy brown hair halfway down to his shoulders, and a scruffy unshaven face. Five foot ten inches tall, with a stocky, strong build. He has scars criss-crossing his body from numerous fights.
Biography: He was a controller, a slave to a medium ranking yeerk, the equivalent of a corporal. He was taken after he saw His friend get his throat cut by visser 3 for disobedience, and was a slave for two years after. He was rescued when the resistance stormed the pool and fried the locks to his cage with stolen dracon beams. His former job was a worker at a firearms shop, which let him steal some weapons before he went underground with the rest of the resistance. He used to have a good sense of humor, and still makes jokes about the situation, but they are often dryer and glummer then at first. He’s seen a lot of death and it’s impacted him. Never the less, he wants to kick the yeerks off Earth, and every battle, every friend dead, does naught but strengthen that conviction.
Weapons: He isn’t a perfect aim, so he likes medium to close range better. He personally owns an AK-47 which they stole from his firearms shop and modified it to shoot full-auto, a automatic shotgun, sawed off, and a fifty caliber desert eagle. He also uses yeerk dracon beams when he finds one, and uses them until their power charge burns out.
"Now I can't speak for everyone; at least not until 'The Device' is completed."

- Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw

Offline elppa

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2010, 09:00:22 PM »
*wow...it's been a long time since I've rped-if I step out of line just shoot me a warning shot ^.^ Also, I haven't finished the whole animorph series yet, and the ones I did read six years ago when I was like 10 are kind of blurry to me, so sorry if I get confused or get the facts wrong*

------
Name: Jack K.
physical description: Slightly disheveled looking. It's Jack's natural appearance, but over the years he gradually began to purposefully give himself a shabby appearance too, making sure to wear huge out-dated glasses that threaten to slip off his nose any time. Since Jack likes to travel around, he doesn't have a lot of clothes. A jacket and a pair of jeans over anything is fine to him, though he does have a thing for colorful neckties. Police reports state that Jack if of medium height, has short brown hair, and a very ordinary face with some freckles.  He was also spotted with a younger companion believed to be a female until a few weeks ago.

mental description: A little bit mentally screwed-up. Recently, Jack had begun retreating into himself again, ever since Mint disappeared. That was what he called her, because something about Mint always reminded him of the refreshing mint ice cream he used to have when he was her age, when the future still held so many unbolted doors for him. Jack has a phobia of phones, heights, large crowds, guns, police, and a lot tushload of things. He found it hard to relate to other people, and Mint has always been a sort of bridge between him and acceptable reality. He's also convinced that the only good thing he was good at was computers. Hacking, cracking, and creeping into other computers became an obsession for Jack at an early age, an addiction he never grew out of. Jack gives in to pressure easily, but can be quite manipulative. Inwardly, he accepts himself as a coward, furthering his dependency on computers. He also has a rather sour sense of humor and likes to play childish pranks on his computer victims. *Basically he’s a somewhat manipulative loser? 8D*

History: Until recently, Jack had never been personally involved with the Yeerks, despite the war and the chaos that occurred a while ago. In fact, Jack never had any real reason to get involved-he was a black hat computer hacker, not a fighter. If it wasn't for his "personality deficiencies", others might have called him a genius, but somewhere along the road Jack was reduced to a low-life criminal who got by through forgeries, fraud, and identity theft. *I could take another two paragraphs describing what happened to him but…* to sum up his life, Jack stumbled onto something he really shouldn’t have and became a wanted criminal. He then rescued Mint from the remnants of the last encounter earth had with the yeerks. Now, Mint had disappeared. After feeling around in the virtual world, Jack had a pretty good idea of who was responsible for Mint’s abduction. Now he has turned all his technical expertise and focus on a familiar foreign presence that had begun to invade Earth again. Slowly and surely, Jack has been attempting to hack into the Yeerk technology. He knows that he’ll need help, and he’s heard of a resistance through his feeds…

*Btw, I think Mint will be a morph, but I don’t think I’ll post her character bio until later. And so…now I have my char bio can I just start?*
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 10:42:13 PM by elppa »

Offline aleccullen

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2010, 10:43:05 PM »
all are accepdet and yusuke yes.we will begin when we have a few more players.

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2010, 12:25:39 AM »
Alright. Here is the redone introduction for me, bolded info is new.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~::~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Jake
Age:22 (lol i never knew how old he was to begin with so yea just tossing out a date)
Phisical Description:Not overly muscular looking, but just at sight you can tell he is not one to take lightly in a fight.
Mental description:Morph capable, highly intelligent, preffers to go into battles prepared.
History:He was once the leader of the original animorphs, and hated it a great deal of the time. But he did it. They wanted it to be him, so it was. And now once again he is the leader, of a newer squad.
History Prior to the Animorphs: He was born by the most feared S ranked demon of the demon world. His father sent his dieing energy into the womb of his mother, causing him to be concieved. He was born however, well endowed. He never has to work out to keep in peak condition, when he got angry his strength nearly doubled in proportion, and upon turning 14 he learned he possessed a supernatural power known only as, the Spirit Gun.
Spiritual/Mental Abilities:He has the attack known as the Spirit Gun, which is fired from his fingertip of his pointer finger upon uttering the name of the attack, he also has greater then ordinary human strength/endurance/speed; however he has learned to control it, he is capable of lifting a small car if pushed to his very limits, and can apear to have vanished when running full speed to the untrained eye anyway; and recently he has learned to split his Spirit Gun into several smaller blasts (weakened by the number of beams [ex. 3 blasts are equivalent to 1/3 the original power])

Species:Demon Spawn Hybrid (Class S [the most powerful form] and human teenager)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 05:46:54 PM by Yusuke Urameshi »

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]