Author Topic: Fan-made Alternate ending + questions it raises  (Read 2595 times)

Johnny Xtreme

Re: Fan-made Alternate ending + questions it raises
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2010, 11:59:48 PM »
Hello everybody

Well I appreciate your honesty. Do not worry I am NOT offended I really like hearin what other people think about my ending. I admit it is NOT well researched, BUT, you must realize that the idea just "popped" into my head. I also admit it has A LOT of variables, but, I am the type of person that likes endings with variables. I may be an adult, BUT, I have a very active imagination so this ending allows me to use it. I just wanted other people to use their imagination as well. Please continue with your comments, BUT, I would like to hear theories about it as well.

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2010, 01:48:27 AM »
That's what we have alternamorphs for :)

Yeah, what she said!

Sorry Johnny...

I have to admit, though, that idea I mentioned about everything looping all over again was sort of taken from another long, involved, violent and weird series I've read...but I can't reveal which one, it'd be a huge spoiler for the ending of that series!

Was it Garfield? wait don't tell me, I don't want to spoil the ending, last sundays strip really brought things to a new level for that rascally feline

Ah, but I cannot tell you.  ;D

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Johnny Xtreme

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2010, 12:36:48 PM »
Hello everybody

I would like for everybody to consider and discuss a theory that hit me. Would the absence of Tobias affect the other four? Jake and Rachel would still be cousins. Jake and Marco would still be best friends. Rachel and Cassie would still be best friends. Would Jake and Cassie be together though? With the absence of Tobias would Rachel and Marco get together? Please tell me what you people think?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 03:00:51 PM by Johnny Xtreme »

Offline Duff

• Entreprenerd
  • God
    • Under the Capes
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2010, 03:32:35 PM »
Megamorphs 4 answers those questions