Author Topic: A New Start  (Read 1093 times)

Offline Icedevimon

A New Start
« on: March 02, 2010, 09:03:36 AM »
Hey guys. I signed up here a while ago, but I ended up causing a lot of drama... And you know what? I'm not happy with that. I took a nice, long hiatus... and now I'm ready to rejoin the community, hopefully with a fresh start. Sorry guys for all the dirt I kicked up in the past. I don't want to let that happen again...

And to prove it... I'd like to start an RP here. Would anyone be interested? It would be somewhat strict in terms of applications and posting... but I think it would be a lot of fun. It would be nice and slow paced, maybe an update per week (I'm pretty busy with school, and with Pokemorphs, which I run on another site).

Would you want it to be an Animorphs RP? An Animorphs cross over? Another series? I know pokemon and digimon well in addition to Animorphs...

Let me know guys ;)

And here's hoping for a happy relationship with all of you :3
My role plays: Digimon, Pokemon, and Pokemon meets Animorphs!
New Century Dawn | Evolution of the Heart | Pokemorphs: The Invasion

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
  • <Pirate Gloomy bear morph!>
Re: A New Start
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 10:48:17 AM »
I'm so happy to see you coming back ^^ You seem like a New Icedevimon! ;D

I don't RP on RAF, but I hope to see you on the http://animorphsforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,4153.0.html thread again ^^ It's dead since you left.
..."in a perpetual state of Celtic gloom"
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
Student Evil Demo 1.0 (explicit dialogs, 12+)
My Forum

Offline Ash

• RAF Ancient
  • Social Staff Leader
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 12:21:58 PM »
Hey guys. I signed up here a while ago, but I ended up causing a lot of drama... And you know what? I'm not happy with that. I took a nice, long hiatus... and now I'm ready to rejoin the community, hopefully with a fresh start. Sorry guys for all the dirt I kicked up in the past. I don't want to let that happen again...

And to prove it... I'd like to start an RP here. Would anyone be interested? It would be somewhat strict in terms of applications and posting... but I think it would be a lot of fun. It would be nice and slow paced, maybe an update per week (I'm pretty busy with school, and with Pokemorphs, which I run on another site).

Would you want it to be an Animorphs RP? An Animorphs cross over? Another series? I know pokemon and digimon well in addition to Animorphs...

Let me know guys ;)

And here's hoping for a happy relationship with all of you :3

Welcome back! Looking forward to your RP :)

Your icon is kick-ass. I was staring, and I apologize =P

You may have been given a cactus. Doesn't mean you have to sit on it.

Generation One

Keep up with RAF! Twitter | Facebook

Suspicious activity? Bot alert? Report the post or PM a staff member!

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2010, 02:58:39 PM »
Hey Ice :)  Glad you're back, and I'm sorry too if we got off on the wrong foot.  I think you might like it here, and although I'm pretty busy with life and the Space Bar (which we'd be happy to have you join, if you want, though it is rather fast-paced--just a heads up), I'm glad that you're considering starting an RP here. 

Personally I'm mostly best with Animorphs or original universe RPGs, I only played Pokemon red/blue...but feel free to start whatever you think would interest you the most, I'm sure you'll find a following. 

And welcome again to RAF, I'm Tara :)

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

esplin

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2010, 03:14:54 PM »
Welcome back :] I hope things go MUCH better for you this time

Offline Icedevimon

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2010, 03:57:22 PM »
lol, I'm glad you like the avatar, Ash. It was made by WraithPhantom of DA, so all credit goes there! It's just so cute X3

Dameg, I'll get posting there tomorrow most likely. I've just got a little break between classes now haha.

Original world would be epic, but I'm not sure I'd have the time to plan it. School is nuts, haha. Which is why I probably won't do Galaxy's Edge just now. Maybe over the summer ;)

Baseline animorphs seems like the best idea right now. Pokemorphs is really fun though... so maybe I'll try that here too. You don't need to know much about the series to do it. I make the pokemon realistic, all their own species (no evolving, basically; each evo is a separate species) and they basically take the place of animals.

XD We'll see. I'll have to decide on something either during class or tomorrow during my down time off.

And thanks Esplin. I'm damn well gonna try to make it so :3

Offline Gumby

• Reginald, Lord of The Abyss.
  • Xtreme Member
  • Back to where it all began
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2010, 05:16:05 PM »
Welcome welcome eh! From the other members, it appears you're returning, not joining. Sorry if I don't remember you, but let me welcome you anyways! Welcome to RAF, leave your coat and sanity at the door, etc etc. If you want to join an RPG, I've got one in my signature and I'm looking for some players, care to check it out?
"Now I can't speak for everyone; at least not until 'The Device' is completed."

- Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw

HiImshort

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2010, 07:39:44 PM »
Hey wb. Love how that thing is eating a Regiice. Anyways since your trying to make an RP I have one I just made. Anyways wb.

Offline Icedevimon

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2010, 08:56:59 PM »
Thanks guys, but I think I'll refrain from joining someone else's RP. Trust me when I say I'm a much better GM than a player. And besides, I *really* need control over how fast the RP will move. When I say school, I mean college, as in five literature courses with lots of reading and lots of papers. I really need an RP to move at my pace, and the best way to do that is by GMing.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 11:37:15 AM by Icedevimon »

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2010, 07:11:08 AM »
Welcome back! Hope things are better this time around. Good to see you back.

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2010, 10:41:16 PM »
Welcome back, Ice!  Nice to meet you, as I don't think I've met you before, call me Horse, Horsie, or Seal, and give me your sanity.  NOW.

Welcome again!   ;D
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!