Author Topic: How big do you think the Animorphs fandom is?  (Read 7579 times)

Offline WildAtHeart

• My Myspace
Re: How big do you think the Animorphs fandom is?
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2008, 12:48:27 AM »
I think right now it is a several hundred thousand, like people mentioned.

A movie would bring back a lot of former fans.  I noticed some months ago, Cartoon Network started airing reruns of Goosebumps. So many people my age (19-20) watched the reruns because it took them back to their childhood and everyone was so excited to see it on TV again.  I think something similar would happen with Animorphs if a movie was made.

Offline ANItiger13

• ....Yay....
  • Xtreme Member
  • Back to the basics
    • Ken/UMP's YouTube Channel
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2008, 01:03:05 AM »
Yeah. Basically, we get an Animorphs movie, we'd most likely get the books back in print, and we'd  probably get some more members here.
There's a method to my madness, I just haven't figured it out yet.

Offline CounterInstinct

« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2008, 11:09:12 PM »
Oh man, I wish they would make an Animorph's movie..... No more Andalite arm wrestling!
I'm just a writer, and my main goal was always to entertain. But I've never let Animorphs turn into just another painless video game version of war, and I wasn't going to do it at the end. I've spent 60 books telling a strange, fanciful war story, sometimes very seriously, sometimes more tongue-in-cheek. I've written a lot of action and a lot of humor and a lot of sheer nonsense. But I have also, again and again, challenged readers to think about what they were reading. To th

Offline filmstu2005

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2008, 02:34:17 AM »
I think right now it is a several hundred thousand, like people mentioned.

A movie would bring back a lot of former fans.  I noticed some months ago, Cartoon Network started airing reruns of Goosebumps. So many people my age (19-20) watched the reruns because it took them back to their childhood and everyone was so excited to see it on TV again.  I think something similar would happen with Animorphs if a movie was made.

Lol. I remember! I actually sat down a watched a couple episodes of Goosebumps. Had a moment of nostalgia. It was amazing to realize the show was THAT old. Hell, i feel old now and im only 21.

And I'm working on the Animorph animated series. Maybe that'll bring back the former fans. :)