Animorphs Section > Animorphs Fan Fiction & Art

Fanfiction Comments and Feedback

(1/55) > >>

Phoenix004:
Well I don't know about the rest of you, but I prefer my story threads to be read without too many interruptions. My old story thread on RAF Classic ended up about 30 pages long, but a lot of that was comments and people telling me to hurry up and post!  ;D

So anyway, I've started this thread so that anyone who wants to comment on any of the stories here doesn't have to clog up the story threads with comments. Just post anything you want to say here instead!

Nateosaurus:
Great Idea Mike :)

Well I told you I read your fanfic last night, great stuff

Phoenix004:
Thanks Claire, looking forward to seeing more of your fic too!

morfowt:
sorry about the phoenix. I forgot. ok, about your fanfic (animorphs travels)...phone numbers have six digits?

Phoenix004:
lol, nice to see you're picking up on the important details. Brain-stealing alien slugs being attacked my kids who can turn into animals? That's fine. A 6 digit phone number? Now that's just unrealistic!  ::)

Well I don't know how your phone numbers work, but my home number is 6 digits (not counting the area code). I know that the fic is set in America (albeit a fictional version of America being invaded by alien slugs) but I am English and it's my fic so the characters can have whatever phone number they want.  :P It's not like it affects the story at all.

So, besides 6 digit phone numbers, what do you think of the story so far?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version