Author Topic: Animorph Successors  (Read 11344 times)

Offline Cloudbreaker

• My activity may be at/near 0% but I'm still here.
    • Animorphs: The Revival
Re: Animorph Successors
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2010, 10:33:01 PM »
Sure, Blue the Kid, we got room for one more.

And to KitsuneMarie, accepted, although I wasn't really expecting andalite character.  But their background fits well enough, so welcome aboard.  And of course a yeerk-sympathetic andalite isn't too far fetched.  It was a yeerk-sympathetic andalite who gave yeerks their advanced technology after all (Seerow's Kindness). ;)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 10:39:32 PM by Cloudbreaker »

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2010, 08:12:41 PM »
Cloudbreaker, I wasn't really expecting to select an Andalite character either. Honestly what I really wanted was to be a Yeerk nothlit, but I couldn't figure any way less cheesy than the Ellimist to make him/her morph-capable. So this became the alternate solution.

FYI, I'm heading out of town tomorrow morning. I'll have limited internet access while I'm gone, but I'm not sure when I'll be back home. Thanks for your patience.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2010, 04:06:47 PM »
I may come along for the ride once I think of a character, if I get accepted. Mainly because several people seem to want to recruit me into Cloudbreaker's evil army. : ) I'll see what I can do. :D

Offline Cloudbreaker

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2010, 08:09:42 PM »
Sure.  I can add an additional character slot if necessary.  After all, the original Animorphs had six members so we might as well have that many too, right?

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2010, 03:44:35 PM »
Oooooh, yayyy! Kelly, you're such an awesome role player! I'm glad you're going to make a character!

This is going to be an awesome group, I can already tell!
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2010, 04:24:08 PM »
I'll join.

Name: Chad
Physical Description: 5'9" caucasion male that's a bit skinny and out of shape, but otherwise healthy.

Personality Description: He's kind of opinionated, but is mostly a nice guy. He likes to help people, and dislikes when someone tries to push him or his friends around.

History: He joined the Sharing when he was 19 because the Sharing did community work and he thought that would look good on a job application. He eventually became a full member and involuntary controller. however, the more he found out about the Yeerks the more he realised the typical Yeerk was as much a slave as the Humans. Forced to do whatever their psycho Visser wanted because he controlled the Kandrona. It made him sympathize a bit, though he never became officially voluntary.

After the war his Yeerk willingly became a Human nothlit, and worked to become a contributing member of society. Unfortunately his life was threatened and he's now living with chad in his house for protection. he's afraid to hold a job, or even leave the house much. Most people don't try to trash Chad's house because they know he can morph.

Morphs: German Shephard, Tabby Cat, and Gorrilla.

That good enough?

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Cloudbreaker

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2010, 03:57:40 AM »
Everything seems to be in order.  Welcome aboard Chad.

I'll wait a little longer to see if either of the other potential applicants get something up, and then we'll start.

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2010, 01:51:23 PM »
We should probably wait for Parker to get back into town anyway, right?  :) We have a little time.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2010, 05:21:15 AM »
Snap! I almost forgot about this one. *whew*

I'm glad it didn't blow up while I was gone.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2010, 07:39:02 PM »
*looks around* How long do you think we should wait before beginning?

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2010, 07:43:59 PM »
Both Shenmue and Blue are thinking about joining, so we may have to wait for them.

Offline Cloudbreaker

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2010, 02:26:06 AM »
(Well, lets get this story started.  Feel free to add your own elements to the plot.  After all, this is a group effort. ;) )

Benjamin Bishop pretended to search through the rack of DVDs in front of him while casually keeping an eye on the crowd.  He was looking for familiar faces that were supposed to meet him here at the electronics store.  It was a nice public place where some old acquaintances could "accidentally" run into each other.

Those acquaintances were other morphers that he remembered from back in his controller days.  People he figured he could trust.

And he would need to trust them, because what he wanted to ask them was dangerous and could get them in a lot of trouble.  Not to mention illegal.  A vigilante group of animorphs may have saved the world once, but it was still against the law to make another similar group even if it would do the world some good.

Sill, Ben wanted to try.

Just then, Ben saw a familiar face.  After discretely walking closer to the person, he acted surprised and said, "Hey!  Imagine meeting you here.  What has it been, six years?"

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2010, 02:41:29 AM »
Garrett was browsing audio/video cables for his new gaming system when some random walked up to him. "Hey! Imagine meeting you here. What has it been, six years?"

Garrett looked around the store to see if he was in his way. There was noone else around him so he replied, "Uh, do I know you from somewhere?"

Offline Cloudbreaker

« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2010, 03:13:26 AM »
Ben furrowed his brow.  Ben wasn't sure if he had made a mistake and this wasn't who he thought it was, the guy didn't recognize Ben, or he was just really good at pretending he didn't know Ben.

"It's me, Ben.  Benjamin Bishop?  Or you would probably remember me as Kopak 452.  I could have sworn I met you back during the invasion...  Maybe I'm mistaking you for someone else."  Ben turned slowly as if to walk away, but was also giving the guy a chance to say something in reply if he felt inclined to do so.

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2010, 03:17:22 AM »
"Were you on the front lines?" Garrett couldn't place this stranger's name. He thought a little harder, trying to remember some detail that could spark a memory. He looked around making sure no one could hear his next question, "Were you issued any morphs?"

If this person had morphs, he probably knew him for his morph rather than his name. When playing chess, you don't ask the name of the pawn that's moving ahead of you.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 11:39:24 AM by Spartan-281 »