Author Topic: Totally Random Animorphs Thoughts  (Read 233817 times)

Offline RYTX

• Shadow and Flame
  • Xtreme Member
  • Pretend I said something clever
Re: Totally Random Animorphs Thoughts
« Reply #1290 on: January 09, 2012, 07:28:37 PM »
I believe it's the cover of the book that is currently the re-read.  However, I am sure they see the beauty as well.  XD

She's right!
and this is the perfect time to plug the on going re-reads which, as stated, currently cover as far as #10 the android.
Feel free, hell encouraged even, to go there, talk about the weirdness of the cover, and anything else you would like about each respective book
and remember to vote!

/end shilling
Something, something, oh crap I pissed everyone off again....

Offline SkyMorpher

• Fly high, seek peace, God bless (Formerly Animel23
« Reply #1291 on: January 10, 2012, 04:16:27 PM »

Offline Nar Klawip

• Raf's Ever-Lovin' Blue-Eyed Howler
« Reply #1292 on: January 11, 2012, 09:14:30 PM »
It's a morph in progress lol

There were "it's not a fail" complaints, but I still like it. There's only the hair left to go. (it's like Marco on The Absolute.)
#comment-1575162[/url]
I thought to myself "it's Marco, except he shouldn't have long hair " when I first saw it.

Why is it that every single time I try to draw either of my two human Animorphs fanfic characters, both of them end up looking all sultry?

"When life gives you lemons you make lemonade. When a dying Andalite Prince gives you the morphing power? Well then you make miracles." ~Me

“Screams of a billion murdered stars give lie to the night's peace, while we cling desperately to the few fragile spinning stones we call worlds." ~Hasturi the Mad Perseid, Andromeda

“Well, remember what you said, because in a day or two, I'll have a witty and blistering retort! You'll be devastated THEN!” ~ Calvin, Calvin and Hobbes

Offline RYTX

• Shadow and Flame
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #1293 on: January 13, 2012, 04:48:28 PM »
There is a Frank's Pro Shop in Sacromento, California.

No sign of the Twins or softball aspects of it though...

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #1294 on: January 13, 2012, 07:01:45 PM »
I aimagine after the war marco became like pink floyd, women driving by, hurling their underwear at him.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

esplin

« Reply #1295 on: January 14, 2012, 10:20:09 AM »
I wanna morph a bird right now..

Offline Nar Klawip

« Reply #1296 on: January 14, 2012, 08:04:32 PM »
Dear Pre-rat David (books 20-22),

Feeling sorry for yourself and whining about your current
situation is not only a total waste of time and energy, but
also the worst thing you could possibly do.

And it makes everyone hate you.

So grow up.

Sincerely,
Everyone
"When life gives you lemons you make lemonade. When a dying Andalite Prince gives you the morphing power? Well then you make miracles." ~Me

“Screams of a billion murdered stars give lie to the night's peace, while we cling desperately to the few fragile spinning stones we call worlds." ~Hasturi the Mad Perseid, Andromeda

“Well, remember what you said, because in a day or two, I'll have a witty and blistering retort! You'll be devastated THEN!” ~ Calvin, Calvin and Hobbes

Offline Noelle

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • *Insert random text*
« Reply #1297 on: January 14, 2012, 08:10:29 PM »
Dear Pre-rat David (books 20-22),

Feeling sorry for yourself and whining about your current
situation is not only a total waste of time and energy, but
also the worst thing you could possibly do.

And it makes everyone hate you.

So grow up.

Sincerely,
Everyone

I agree for the most part, though I do believe he had a reason to be completely Emo, I mean, the kids life was just torn apart.

What makes ME hate the kid was the fact that the rest of them were doing the very best they could to accommodate for him and help him...and he was a total, insufferable @$$ the whole time to them.

I mean, if I was Jake, I would have straight up said "Excuse you, Mr. *censored*, we could have just left you for dead, but we decided to be nice and give you the chance to fight for your parents life.  Now get your panties untwisted or I'm going to order my Andalite pet to have a really unfortunate slip of the tailblade next battle..."

And if I were Rachel...*leaves mouse-trap on island*

I would have been a terrible animorph.  *Starts plotting Cassie's downfall*

Offline Nar Klawip

« Reply #1298 on: January 14, 2012, 08:15:50 PM »
What makes ME hate the kid was the fact that the rest of them were doing the very best they could to accommodate for him and help him...and he was a total, insufferable @$$ the whole time to them.

EXACTLY!

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #1299 on: January 14, 2012, 08:23:37 PM »
Clearly the fan base was okay with emo (Tobias being the most popular character) but angry EMo is a whole other level.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline Noelle

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • *Insert random text*
« Reply #1300 on: January 14, 2012, 08:30:27 PM »
Clearly the fan base was okay with emo (Tobias being the most popular character) but angry EMo is a whole other level.

I don't know, there's justified emo. (Which, as long as its not completely overdone, makes a good story.)

Then there's justified yet wickedly insane emo, where a character has a reason to be emo yet they do stupid/cruel things and that includes biting the hands that are feeding them.

Then there's unjustified emo...where the character is emo over stupid things.  Like termite queens.

I can see why the top one works in a series.  As for the other two...*plots fanfic downfall*

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Dreaming on :P
« Reply #1301 on: January 15, 2012, 07:01:05 PM »

I don't know, there's justified emo. (Which, as long as its not completely overdone, makes a good story.)

Then there's unjustified emo...where the character is emo over stupid things.  Like termite queens.

Yeah, justified emo is okay, considering it's extremely easy to understand why Tobias is emo. And being emo over termite queens...0_o   That just  sounds odd to me
Starfire is my RAFcousin. :D
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #1302 on: January 15, 2012, 07:13:18 PM »
"I killed a colonoy of bugs that are designed by nature to destroy society. So now I'm going to angst all over the place."

Offline Nar Klawip

« Reply #1303 on: January 15, 2012, 10:46:49 PM »
THIS IS INSANE!

Offline RYTX

• Shadow and Flame
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #1304 on: January 15, 2012, 11:17:51 PM »
How are they designed by nature to destroy society?

And really, she didn't kill them, just created a period of disorder and chaos.
Different