Author Topic: Totally Random Animorphs Thoughts  (Read 233865 times)

Offline Nar Klawip

• Raf's Ever-Lovin' Blue-Eyed Howler
Re: Totally Random Animorphs Thoughts
« Reply #1230 on: December 19, 2011, 08:40:25 PM »
Glad that got straightened out.

I only remember them having the next book previews in the first few books, so thats my excuse for not knowing what he was talking about.[/color]

That sounds like it could have been ripped out...

But that's 50 pages. There's a big difference between 50 pages and one paragraph/sentence. And that's like missing 1/3 book! Did the book like fall apart  0_o
No, thats just how it was made, she brought it home opened it up, started reading and realized that it went from page 20 to page 70.
"When life gives you lemons you make lemonade. When a dying Andalite Prince gives you the morphing power? Well then you make miracles." ~Me

“Screams of a billion murdered stars give lie to the night's peace, while we cling desperately to the few fragile spinning stones we call worlds." ~Hasturi the Mad Perseid, Andromeda

“Well, remember what you said, because in a day or two, I'll have a witty and blistering retort! You'll be devastated THEN!” ~ Calvin, Calvin and Hobbes

Offline Canicula

« Reply #1231 on: December 20, 2011, 08:13:57 AM »
Uh...what's so confusing about them?

I don't really know. I always forget their names xD

I'm from Germany, so don't wonder, if my sentences are a bit weird sometimes...

Offline Ouroboros

• Oooh, I have pants now. This is an improvement.
« Reply #1232 on: December 20, 2011, 02:11:37 PM »
I just found this, it's awesome and ridiculous at the same time:

[spoiler=Language][/spoiler]

Thanks to Seal for the sig!

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Dreaming on :P
« Reply #1233 on: December 20, 2011, 03:26:24 PM »
No, thats just how it was made, she brought it home opened it up, started reading and realized that it went from page 20 to page 70.
Wow, that's pretty lousy.

Angie posted that on facebook. I made 2 really long comments about how that is impossible. :XD:
[spoiler=comments on the pic (which also goes to show that most of my friends don't care about animorphs  XP)]Angie Gao
Lol — with Erica Yunyun Gong.
Like ·  · Unfollow Post · Share · November 10 via mobile
'Aisha Auditore Ahmad likes this.
Erica Yunyun Gong That is so impossible in the animorphs universe. First of all, you would need to time travel to the past to get that morph (is you acquire something in animorphs, it has to be alive) . There are only like three ways that can happen. One, the Ellimist/Crayak puts you there, which i highly unlikely unless it owns you a favour. Second way, use the Time Matrix, which you won't know where it is. And third way, there's a sario rip. #3 is most likely. So let's just say that it's a sario rip. first, you need a big explosion to get you there. In animorphs, it's a nuclear one (that's never mentioned again). And once you get there, how will you acquire a dino? Humans are so weak back then, considering how large dinos are. And how will you get back? You need another explosion of equal power to get you back. And once you get back from a sario rip, the morph is no longer there and you might not even remember it. So in short, it's so unlikely that it's practically impossible.
November 11 at 9:34pm · Like ·  1

Patrick Wang ?...
November 11 at 11:22pm · Like
Erica Yunyun Gong Oh and you dont morph by thinking animorphs. You think about the animal. Animorphs is only a name marco made up for them, and andalites can morph just fine withput even knowing that word. Did these people even read the series before they made that? Its so inaccurate.
November 11 at 11:32pm · Like ·  1

Angie Gao Thank you for the interesting info that I just needed to kow
November 12 at 3:37pm · Like

Neien Wei ?...
November 14 at 9:14pm · Like[/spoiler]
Starfire is my RAFcousin. :D
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^

Offline Nar Klawip

« Reply #1234 on: December 20, 2011, 04:10:38 PM »
Oh man! I am SO going to put this on a T-shirt right now!
"When life gives you lemons you make lemonade. When a dying Andalite Prince gives you the morphing power? Well then you make miracles." ~Me

“Screams of a billion murdered stars give lie to the night's peace, while we cling desperately to the few fragile spinning stones we call worlds." ~Hasturi the Mad Perseid, Andromeda

“Well, remember what you said, because in a day or two, I'll have a witty and blistering retort! You'll be devastated THEN!” ~ Calvin, Calvin and Hobbes

Offline DinosaurNothlit

• Pixellated Prehistoric Paradox
  • Gold Donor
  • RAWR!
« Reply #1235 on: December 20, 2011, 04:21:36 PM »
Holycrap WANT.

Where did you find that pic?

Offline Nar Klawip

« Reply #1236 on: December 20, 2011, 04:53:11 PM »
Right here.
These guys do some rather "interesting" Animorphs reviews.
http://cinnamonbunzuh.blogspot.com/2011/11/andalite-chronicles.html

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1237 on: December 20, 2011, 05:54:51 PM »
wow, that's a very cool picture :O
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^

Offline Ouroboros

« Reply #1238 on: December 20, 2011, 06:12:22 PM »
Wow, that's pretty lousy.

Angie posted that on facebook. I made 2 really long comments about how that is impossible. :XD:
[spoiler=comments on the pic (which also goes to show that most of my friends don't care about animorphs  XP)]Angie Gao
Lol — with Erica Yunyun Gong.
Like ·  · Unfollow Post · Share · November 10 via mobile
'Aisha Auditore Ahmad likes this.
Erica Yunyun Gong That is so impossible in the animorphs universe. First of all, you would need to time travel to the past to get that morph (is you acquire something in animorphs, it has to be alive) . There are only like three ways that can happen. One, the Ellimist/Crayak puts you there, which i highly unlikely unless it owns you a favour. Second way, use the Time Matrix, which you won't know where it is. And third way, there's a sario rip. #3 is most likely. So let's just say that it's a sario rip. first, you need a big explosion to get you there. In animorphs, it's a nuclear one (that's never mentioned again). And once you get there, how will you acquire a dino? Humans are so weak back then, considering how large dinos are. And how will you get back? You need another explosion of equal power to get you back. And once you get back from a sario rip, the morph is no longer there and you might not even remember it. So in short, it's so unlikely that it's practically impossible.
November 11 at 9:34pm · Like ·  1

Patrick Wang ?...
November 11 at 11:22pm · Like
Erica Yunyun Gong Oh and you dont morph by thinking animorphs. You think about the animal. Animorphs is only a name marco made up for them, and andalites can morph just fine withput even knowing that word. Did these people even read the series before they made that? Its so inaccurate.
November 11 at 11:32pm · Like ·  1

Angie Gao Thank you for the interesting info that I just needed to kow
November 12 at 3:37pm · Like

Neien Wei ?...
November 14 at 9:14pm · Like[/spoiler]

The impossibility is part of the awesome/ridiculous nature of it!

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1239 on: December 20, 2011, 06:49:36 PM »
yeah, I know, but I just had to :P
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^

Offline Nar Klawip

« Reply #1240 on: December 20, 2011, 07:45:40 PM »
Just reread the Hork Bajir Chronicles...didn't realize how much of that story I'd forgotten.

Offline SkyMorpher

• Fly high, seek peace, God bless (Formerly Animel23
« Reply #1241 on: December 20, 2011, 10:56:31 PM »
I ran into that blogger at TV Tropes. Love it :)

Offline Ouroboros

« Reply #1242 on: December 21, 2011, 04:52:38 PM »
My friend saw one of my Animorphs books in my backpack (Visser) and this is what he said:

Isn't Animorphs that series where the one alien is all "I'm a horse with a scorpion tail, touch this cube."?

I was dyin'.

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #1243 on: December 21, 2011, 06:25:30 PM »
so your friends doesn't like animorphs...? Or only heard a bit about it?
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^

Offline Ouroboros

« Reply #1244 on: December 21, 2011, 08:00:46 PM »
so your friends doesn't like animorphs...? Or only heard a bit about it?

He read the first 3 or 4 books when he was a kid, so he doesn't know a whole lot about it/remember it.

I'm trying to get him to read the rest :D