Author Topic: Totally Random Animorphs Thoughts  (Read 234441 times)

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: Totally Random Animorphs Thoughts
« Reply #540 on: December 16, 2009, 10:54:48 PM »
Not sure if he ever stated liking a particular food.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #541 on: December 17, 2009, 01:09:07 AM »
I wonder how long it took Elfangor to get over being able to make mouth words-zuh.

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

HiImshort

« Reply #542 on: December 17, 2009, 01:23:50 AM »
I wonder how long it took Elfangor to get over being able to make mouth words-zuh.

That is Aximili, not Elfangor.

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #543 on: December 17, 2009, 01:34:47 AM »
Yeah, but Elfangor definitely spent plenty of time as a human. It stands to reason that he would be thoroughly fascinated by having a mouth, just as Ax was (they're both Andalites, and naturally don't have mouths). Elfangor spent several years as a human, though, instead of just 2 hours at a time every once in a while like Ax, so while Ax was still playing with words years after first morphing human, I think Elfangor should definitely have gotten used to the concept of speaking sonically rather than telepathically. I was just wondering how long that would have taken him.

Salem's Story

Offline anijen21

« Reply #544 on: December 17, 2009, 01:39:23 AM »
lol I can imagine him and loren going out to dinner parties and her kicking him under the table every time he'd go like "Yes, the motherboard is nearly complete. Motherrrr. Bor-duh. Mupbbbbbbbter board. Complete. Plete. plllllete. Complete."
I go off topic on purpose.

HiImshort

« Reply #545 on: December 17, 2009, 02:05:25 AM »
That's a good point.

Offline throwaway_gull

« Reply #546 on: December 17, 2009, 05:02:18 AM »
if the yeerks were so power hungry and mistrustful of each other why did they allow Visser Three to keep the most powerful host?
why wouldn't a member of the council have taken the only Andalite body?
maybe the emperor should have taken it, or if the emperor was afraid that would blow their cover, give it to one of the other members of the council so other yeerks would guess they were emperor.
Allowing Visser Three to be the most visibly powerful had to undermine their authority.

Offline anijen21

« Reply #547 on: December 17, 2009, 11:58:27 AM »
actually, now that you say that, it makes a lot of sense for them to leave the Andalite body to Visser Three. It left him the suspicious figurehead of the war while they remained in control and power of it. And, as far as we know, Visser Three was the only Yeerk punished at all once they lost, so it turned out to be a pretty good contingency plan. As far as we know, the Council of Thirteen got off scot free.
I go off topic on purpose.

Offline morfowt

• God
  • this is my avatar. it's a picture of nothing...
« Reply #548 on: January 08, 2010, 01:37:17 PM »
From Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Berenson):

Favourite Morphs Green Anole Lizard, Flea, Seagull and Lobster.

oooook... weird... [sarcasm]obviously it would not be the falcon, dolphin, dog, nor tiger...[/sarcasm]

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Social Staff
« Reply #549 on: January 08, 2010, 01:46:40 PM »
Whoa... yeah, that's dumb... y'otter edit that. That's just wrong.

Salem's Story

Offline morfowt

• God
« Reply #550 on: January 08, 2010, 01:59:45 PM »
I would if I knew how...

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Social Staff
« Reply #551 on: January 08, 2010, 02:31:41 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_to_edit
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Editing_policy

Check out the section on "major editing" on the first page. There's a link to click to edit right on the page about Jake. Basically, I think you just make your change, site a reference if necessary (I don't think it would be in this case, especially if you just wanted to remove that "fact") and make note of what you changed and why on the discussion page.

If you don't want to, I'll figure out the editing stuff later, because that kinda bugs me. I figured you might like to, though- you can put "Wikipedia editor" on every resume for the rest of your life  ;D

Salem's Story

Offline morfowt

• God
« Reply #552 on: January 08, 2010, 10:11:00 PM »
in book 31, why exactly did Tom throw away the note about taking his Dad to the sharing meeting? he didn't expect anyone except Jake to read it, and if Jake was just what Tom thought he was, Jake wouldn't have suspected anything...

Offline bizarrocarlos

• "hey kids wanna turn into animals?" -marco
« Reply #553 on: March 14, 2010, 12:17:35 AM »
it would have been a twist if the bomb used to blow up the yeerk poolwas full of oatmeal. :o

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #554 on: March 14, 2010, 12:19:43 AM »
That wouldn't really fit the dark mood of the final arc, but it would be very very funny.

Ani-Master 2014!