Author Topic: GESB: Cursed Pride adventure  (Read 13887 times)

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
GESB: Cursed Pride adventure
« on: January 31, 2010, 06:13:23 PM »
Here's where we'll post for those aboard The Cursed Pride going to destroy the CG facility!

:pirate:

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: GESB: Cursed Pride adventure
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 06:15:19 PM »
(Yayz! I'm in! Temrash is snoozing in his room right now. If anyone has something importnat for him, just wake him up. He won't slice you down or anything.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Agent 128

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 06:56:32 PM »
Elipir didn't want a potential confrontation in case he was found out, so he turned on the shipboard radio and sent a message to the Cursed Pride. "Greetings, crew of the Cursed Pride, This is Elipir 851 and I mean you no harm. I have listened amongst your chatter and have heard that you are off to destroy a facility performing cruel and unnatural experiments on humans. I intend to join this mission, for my own personal reasons. I, unfortunately, couldn't get on board due to uncertainties regarding your Kandrona supply, so I intend to follow you from a safe distance. If you detect a heavily modified space pirate fighter anywhere during the duration of the trip, that is me."
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 07:53:12 PM by Agent 128 »

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 07:48:26 PM »
Parker finished refitting his supply, and decided to search out a room. He Found an empty one that was fairly close to the exit, The one directly next to the exit was taken by Temrash already. He went inside and found a magnetic plaque with a pad on it. He figured that's what they used for the guest's signs. He wrote "SPARTAN-821" on it and placed it on the door. He then went about stripping his armor off. This was an involved process, so it takes a while to complete.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Gaz

• God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2010, 10:00:44 PM »
Morgan heard the transmission. He was a bit surprised at first, and when he had gathered himself he said, "Greetings, Elipir. There's no problem at all. You're more than welcome, we'll take all the help we can get."

From there Morgan pressed the all ship comm and said, "Attention, in approximately one hour we'll be entering the white in order to get our 'verse. We'll be in the white for around five hours and the rest of our journey will be in our 'verse."

Meanwhile, Gaz was walking out of her own quarters. She had changed out of her blue jacket and was wearing a white shirt, black vest and black pants. Her light hair with a couple of purple streaks was pulled back and for the first time she wasn't wearing her trademark hat.

She was on her way to the dining area to grab something to eat.

"The white," she muttered, "wish we didn't have to go through that. Much prefer the black."

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2010, 11:00:02 PM »
Parker was uncoupling his gauntlets by the time he heard the announcement. The "White"? What the hell is that?

Offline Gaz

• God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2010, 07:11:15 AM »
Gaz was walking down the hall still towards the dining area when the announcement was made.

"Not everyone on board knows what the white is," she said aloud.

Morgan's voice came back on again and he said, "Oh, for those who aren't aware, what others call z-space is what we call the white."

"Much better," Gaz said.

Offline Agent 128

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2010, 02:06:04 AM »
While the signal was still live, Elipir heard the announcement that the Cursed Pride was going to jump into Z-space in about one hour. Elipir pressed a button and almost instantly, a hologram of the Cursed Pride appeared, along with important information such as its speed and trajectory appearing on a nearby monitor. He instructed the AI to begin the countdown and he stared obsessively at the monitor, waiting for the exact moment he needed to make the jump into Z-space. Just one mistake and he could possibly end up losing them.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 02:57:00 AM by Agent 128 »

Offline Gaz

• God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2010, 06:52:22 PM »
"Prepare to enter the white," Morgan told the crewman at navigation.

"Yes, Cap'n," he replied and entered something into the computer.

A moment later, the ship jumped into what many called z-space.

"We're going to be in the white for the next hour roughly," Morgan announced over the comm.

To the crewman he said, "I'll be down in the dining area."

And walked down the stairs that lead to the hallway with quarters.

Gaz was near the end of the hallway when she heard Morgan come down. She turned and waved.

"Where you heading?" she yelled down the hall.

"Dining," Morgan replied.

"Great!" Gaz said. "I'm heading that way too! I'll wait for you to get down here."

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2010, 09:04:07 PM »
~~Here.........youknow, if you move threads for something a MESSAGE or something like that would have been nice for those with limited COMP time and not enough time to go back and search for it all. Myitt helped me out.~~
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Gaz

• God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2010, 09:27:55 PM »
(I apologize. I've been pretty busy lately.)

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2010, 09:31:22 PM »
~~I understand. I'll just have my char pick out her room and such and then go from there. Sorry about the ranting.....~~
------------------------------------------------------------------

Silver went and looked through the rooms, reading the names silently until she found one that was unnamed near the end of the hallway towards the back area. She knocked and then walkedinside and smiled. It was perfect. She found the pad and placed her name "Artemis" in a form of her handwriting, which had an old-time look to it's form.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2010, 10:07:02 PM »
Parker was nearly done stripping his armor. He had gotten his upper torso and gaunlets off. He begins working on removing his leggings when the announcement came on. Z-Space? That's right, Hunter was talking about that. Weird names.

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2010, 02:03:30 AM »
Once John had worked his way into the armoury, it took him a few minutes to get over all the crazy looking weapons there. Finding what he needed, he quickly grabbed a near full box of .45 FMJ AP. He then headed towards where the crew rooms were, and he found one just across the hallway from the one that Parker had taken. Looking around the room, he found some sort of pad and a pen-like doodad.

Writing 'Cutter, J' on it, he hooked it to the door and he went in the room to check it out while they were in z-space. Placing his two weapons and the box of ammo on the bed, he thought to himself 'All this space travel is weirding me out.'

Seeing a desk and a seat, he carried his things to the table and he sat down. Placing his tommy gun on the table, he removed the magazine and he proceeded to strip the gun down for cleaning.

GESB Character: Subject #2218
Intro Rando Character: Hunter

'There are days I hate being me, but then again, I'm not you.'

Offline Agent 128

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2010, 02:23:14 AM »
It has already been nearly 3 days since the last Kandrona feeding. When Elipir made it into Z-space, he turned on his autopilot and gave the AI temporary control of the ship. He then lowered the restraints and his space pirate host was knocked unconscious with a quick jolt. Elipir slithered out and into the Yeerk Pool. He hated doing this because he was at his most vulnerable, but he had no other choice. He thought about how great it would be if he could become a nothlit.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 08:01:39 AM by Agent 128 »