Author Topic: TV CHANELS  (Read 1463 times)

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
TV CHANELS
« on: December 28, 2009, 12:07:04 AM »
What do you think would be the Favorite TV stations of cable channels of each of the Animorphs or perhaps even the villains heh?

For example I think Cassie would spend all day watching Animal planet XD
and Ax would be glued to the Food network HAhahah

===============================================

Offline bizarrocarlos

• "hey kids wanna turn into animals?" -marco
Re: TV CHANELS
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 06:13:06 PM »
visser 3 would watch the office
the ellimist would watch planet earth

Offline Kitulean

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Kit Army Second
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 08:51:43 PM »
We already know what Ax's favorite show is. These Messages.

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2010, 09:45:47 PM »
Cassie: Animal Planet, Discovery Channel
Tobias: Animal Planet, SyFy. Hmm....this one is hard. I can't imagine he would watch much tv. I doubt his aunt or uncle let him, and then he was a hawk, so...
Rachel: TLC, CW, MTV, Discovery Channel. I can see her watching a lot of the fashion shows, making fun of trashy reality shows, but also watching stuff with a lot of 'real' content.
Marco: Mostly basic cable stations, especially since I doubt he had the money for cable while his dad was depressed. I imagine he watched a lot of Letterman, Conan, etc.
Ax: Any station with soap opera's. I know he was a fan of The Young and the Restless. :D And he would never get a DVR because it would mean the loss of These Messages.
Jake: History Channel, Discovery Channel

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Stephquiem

• #1 Poster 8)
  • Gold Donor
  • ^ Hugh. Not House, dagnabit.
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 01:03:46 AM »
Ax: Any station with soap opera's. I know he was a fan of The Young and the Restless. :D And he would never get a DVR because it would mean the loss of These Messages.

No, no. See, instead of fast forwarding through all the commercials, Ax would fast forward through all the TV shows. :P

Offline anijen21

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2010, 01:22:20 AM »
Cassie: Animal Planet, Discovery Channel
Tobias: Animal Planet, SyFy. Hmm....this one is hard. I can't imagine he would watch much tv. I doubt his aunt or uncle let him, and then he was a hawk, so...
Rachel: TLC, CW, MTV, Discovery Channel. I can see her watching a lot of the fashion shows, making fun of trashy reality shows, but also watching stuff with a lot of 'real' content.
Marco: Mostly basic cable stations, especially since I doubt he had the money for cable while his dad was depressed. I imagine he watched a lot of Letterman, Conan, etc.
Jake: History Channel, Discovery Channel

Tobias was a Star Trek fan, iirc, and iawtc about Rachel. I think she'd be into all those stupid teen shows. Marco may have been poor at the beginning of the series but once his dad started taking **** seriously again in #5, I think they would have gotten flat screen/satellite/1000 channels kind of deal, and idk I kind of picture Marco pretending to watch sports while secretly watching skinemax or whatever. As far as Ax, he DID invent DVR (essentially) in #38, but I agree that he wouldn't use it to skip through commercials.
I go off topic on purpose.

VisserZer0

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2010, 08:07:34 PM »
Taylor/Sub-Visser 51 could torture herself by watching beauty/fashion shows and grieve for the perfect state her face was once in. Mwahaha!